Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Question for approachcels - What phrase did you use for you approach?

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
★★★★★
So, as I mentioned before, I approached this one female at the gym. After the third time asking for her number, she told me that she has a boyfriend. My line was this: ''Give me your number.''
Also: ''I invite you to some raw eggs.''

Did not work man. I need to work on my pick up line teehee.

"Hel-"

And then she walks away. Everytime.

Are you free? Do you want we get to know each other?
It doesn't really matter what you say, your looks will determine if she will give you a chance

Last edited:
I can't when I get near of a foid she go away from me.

Pick up lines are a red pill cope, doesn’t matter what you say, chad says nothing and gets the number.

I say it nih guh

No pick up line for your face

No point as every foid has a boyfriend. How did they get him in the first place is a miracle

jfl thinking cold approaching any number of women will get you a gf

You look sympathetic

Hi, I'm an organ donor. Do you need anything? ;);)

jk

evening
*i tip my fedora at this point*
im an incel and i was wondering if you wanted to be my sex slave?

What you say doesn’t matter. It’s how you say it and how you look when you present yourself. The problem is not everyone can look good and have a good voice.

Inviting to expedition on surface of this planet

I don't use it but I heard people use "come here often?"

Come with me if you want to live...

Bruh you gotta get straight to the point. No point beating around the bush.

Go up to a foid and then:

You... me... fuck?

Whenever I'm drunk enough, I usually go with a "Damn girl you fine as HELL"

Forget it bud, you're a native. You're invisible to them.

"You must hit the gym brutally"

I've sometimes bared to ask women whether they'd like to dance with me while I'm at a club with my friends. 100% times they've answered, "No." I don't ask them to dance with me any more.

PULs are cope and if an incel tries a PUL a Chad did they would post about him on social media, probably accusing him of sexual harassment and he would get MeToo'd.

hey,
Elliot Rodger here

"You must hit the gym brutally"

I also told her that she needs to hit arms more. I also told her to lift her to another machine because she was wasting too much time on that treadmill.

hey,
Elliot Rodger here

16484.jpg

I also told her that she needs to hit arms more. I also told her to lift her to another machine because she was wasting too much time on that treadmill.

16484.jpg
he had nice lips

I used to say anything that comes to my mind, it always end up with a cringe conversation because of my lack of social skills. After some time, I started to use some cliché lines, but it doesn't work either They always rejected me, that's why I stopped this approaching shit.

The only pick up line that works is Chad's face.

Just the other day I said "Hi" to the cashier who works with me in her native language. She didn't even make eye contact and responded in English despite my efforts. I've never seen anyone more annoyed by my presence in my whole damn life.

I like to say “was your mom a baker ?”

If she responds I say “cause she baked a cutie pie hehe”

I only approach on tinder thoug h

I like to say “was your mom a baker ?”

If she responds I say “cause she baked a cutie pie hehe”

That is also validating her. The approach should be degrading her, instead of validating her.

"Hello, how are you doing? May I tease and please your blank?"

I mean, you're asking a bunch of people who have had ZERO success what pick up lines were most successful..

That is also validating her. The approach should be degrading her, instead of validating her.

My goal is to make her horny so I can lose my virginity not to piss her off but I see where you’re coming from. Fuck these hoes

If you are chad, you just need to look at her.
If you are chadlite, you need to say "Hi, sex?".

"I'd like to fuck your, uh, asshole..."

Hey beautiful. Lets bump naughty bits.

Just say anything tbh. You can't fake mother nature like PUA would like you to believe, you're either selected or rejected for your face.

“Hello, you look cute and sympathetic. Can I have your number?”

So, as I mentioned before, I approached this one female at the gym. After the third time asking for her number, she told me that she has a boyfriend. My line was this: ''Give me your number.''
Also: ''I invite you to some raw eggs.''

Did not work man. I need to work on my pick up line teehee.
say to her: willst du meine kameradin sein? ich würde dir auch empfehlen dir einen hitlerbart wachsen zu lassen. das kommt sehr gut an bei frauen. frauen stehen auf männer mit macht