Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question for bald and balding guys who watch anime.

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
Don't you feel jealous and self-conscious considering almost all of the characters have amazing hair? I feel jealous enough because of how pretty the guys are and how their faces are all compact and broad.

@Akarin

Of course I do. One of the reasons why I watch only cute girls doing cute things since I can't relate to male characters anyway.

But then there is this motherfucker
EdgeSaitama render by HIT IT from an image by Nostra

the creator of one punch man knew that it's gonna be a hit among coping baldcels

I'm jelly of a lot of things but definetly not the hair. Anime hair is considered super gay in eastern europe lol. I personaly don't mind it, but if i were to have it everyone would've laughed at me.

no its just anime, i don't really care.

I'm jealous any time I watch virtually anything because nobody ever has glasses. Fuck hair. My brother got the good hair genes. I got limp, straight hair with 3 natural cowlicks. It's too thin to hold any kind of style if it's long, and too light to resist the cowlick if it's short. mid 20's and still never had a haircut that didn't make me want to wear a hat 24/7 in any season.

And if they do have glasses they're an evil geniuscel

Question for bald and balding guys who watch anime. Which hand do you hold the remote in and which hand do you hold your dick in, and do you switch hands to mix things up and/or avoid carpal tunnel?

Of course I do. One of the reasons why I watch only cute girls doing cute things since I can't relate to male characters anyway.

But then there is this motherfucker
View attachment 2851

the creator of one punch man knew that it's gonna be a hit among coping baldcels

this is the only tolerable anime for incels

I'm jealous any time I watch virtually anything because nobody ever has glasses. Fuck hair. My brother got the good hair genes. I got limp, straight hair with 3 natural cowlicks. It's too thin to hold any kind of style if it's long, and too light to resist the cowlick if it's short. mid 20's and still never had a haircut that didn't make me want to wear a hat 24/7 in any season.

Do you have diffuse thinning or is your hair just naturally thin?

Personally I really WISH I had straight hair like you. I hate my disgusting wavy hair and use a flat iron to straighten it.

Do you have gender dysphoria?

naturally thin?
naturally thin. I got my mothers hair, my twin got our fathers. I've never seen him get a good haircut, but within 1-2 months when it's grown out he looks like a model. Every time. Thick, luscious hair. Lightly wavy but otherwise straight. basically asian hair on a white male.

Do you have gender dysphoria?
Maybe. I would be much more comfortable in a cute girl body than I would be in a chad version of myself. Inb4 wear a wig ang high thighs. No that is a complete degeneration, I don't want to be a trans, I want to be a girl.

I die from the inside. I would kill to have anime hair.

Good thing I don't watch anime, I won't get mogged

I get jealous of them and I'm NW0, my curly hair looks like so bad and can't be styled in any way. Being bald might be an improvement.

I get jealous of them and I'm NW0, my curly hair looks like so bad and can't be styled in any way.

Have you tried a flat iron? I've been using one, works pretty well.

I masturbated to RE:mind but not balding here. i really dont feel jelous of the chars. i get caught up and pretend im in the series

im not a weeb but their nasions are nice

That's... how it works.
it doesn't. Being a man who's dick got cut off and skin got sewed into unworking vagina is not the same as being born as a cute, petite and fragrant girl

I'm not balding but I'm jealous of other features. (Perfect facial symmetry,tall,Clean skin)

it doesn't. Being a man who's dick got cut off and skin got sewed into unworking vagina is not the same as being born as a cute, petite and fragrant girl
I agree, but I'm saying transexual freaks all wish they were *born* as what they want to be, and they resort to butchering themselves as the next best thing.

Nah. I only watch 2deep4u or comedy anime. This romance/GL protagonist shit is suicidefuel.

Nah. I only watch 2deep4u or comedy anime. This romance/GL protagonist shit is suicidefuel.

But even 2deep4u anime often have protagonists with bishonen character designs.

ive noticed anime characters all have long chins, which is actually pretty unattractive for men irl

A tall long chin is good if it's also broad combined with a good jaw. The problem with anime characters is that their chins are pointy and they have narrow jaws

pat-tillman-197041-2-402.jpg

This is the ideal lower third