Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Question for Inceltears: Why are so many men involuntarily celibate if they aren't blackpilled?

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
"IncelTears is a part-mocking, part-watchdog subreddit for posting screenshots of hateful, misogynist, racist, violent, and often bizarre content created by "hateful incels" (hateful involuntary celibates). We do not condone blanket hatred of virgins or the romantically unsuccessful. Some "Blackpilled" Incels blame women, their genes, attractive men, and society at large for their inability to get dates or sex. Occasional meta/discussion are also welcome. "

According to that description by IT, they don't hate all incels, they only hate "blackpilled" incels. So my question for them is, why are so many men out there who are not romantically successful? Obviously they are not all blackpilled so can you really blame them for their "toxic beliefs and attitude"? Many have followed blue pilled advice and been "confident", lifted some weights, taken a shower, but still failed, so why are they still failing to mate?

IT will not try to refute this.

They have no answer, they'd just tell you to accept it and not dare compare your suffering to that of a woman's, which is much worse.

IT will not try to refute this.
They will prefer to target the "good morning I hate females" type posts exclusively. Room for conversation is not allowed in their bubble, which is quite ironic as they genuinely believe we are in an information bubble pewpew.

virgin but not incel :y'all:

IT doesnt exist
its just Sigma all alone in his subreddit posting 24/7

IT here

Their personalities are all bad according to my personality detector, standard issue to any hole

Svarog1

Applies to blackpilled men who aren't incels too.
they don't care about those dudes for the most part. Most blackpillers are incels. Blackpilled sexhavers are a minority

they don't care about those dudes for the most part. Most blackpillers are incels. Blackpilled sexhavers are a minority
The sexhavers also don't complain, hence IT aren't aware of them to begin with.

IT is useful to us, by making fun of us they are radicalizing and giving unaware incels information about the blackill. the fact that they are now associated with literal pedophiles makes them a complete joke, its one thing if you are unapologetic about your depravity and another if you pretend to be some sort of pinnacle of human virtue while centering your identity around putting others down. celebrating mass shootings is seen as edgy, pedophilia(and i mean legit pedophilia) is just disgusting.

celebrating mass shootings is seen as edgy, pedophilia(and i mean legit pedophilia) is just disgusting.
exactly, when a mass shooting happens and we celebrate, no actual harm is caused. They meanwhile are sexually abusing children

IT on suicide watch

because they realise theres too many incels in the world, and a lot of them are simply just lonely bluepilled virgins who dont hold a grudge against anything. they're scared that they'll eventually swallow blackpill so they want to antagonise us as much as possible. look at subs incelwithouthate and incelexit, plenty of bluepillers who are slowly accepting blackpill