Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Question for inceltears

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
If I have such a horrible personality that femoids can sense it without me speaking to them, why does my cat like to curl up in my lap for cuddles?

because cats are ldar partners :feelstrash: and cats love us

cats are based and dark triad maxxed animals

inceltears, stop being weird, being obsessed with a relatively small terrorist group is odd. work on your personalities and become normal.

inceltears, stop being weird, being obsessed with a relatively small terrorist group is odd. work on your personalities and become normal.
We're not terrorists. We're completely harmless people. I know I would never hurt anyone. Every female is a delicate little flower that I wouldn't dream of touching with any malicious intent.

We're not terrorists. We're completely harmless people. I know I would never hurt anyone. Every female is a delicate little flower that I wouldn't dream of touching with any malicious intent.
whatever they want to call it, being obsessed with the sweaty inkwels is not normal.

IT wont touch that

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back