Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question for men under 6'3

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
How does this image make you feel?
ei5cjwtbwh631.jpg

Furthermore, in 2025, what will the height requirement be?

Me and @Ritalincel are manlets

What most of u dont get its that the reason foids have gone their standars at god tier heights,its because normie cucks of 21century idolize all those gigatall perfect body chads,and the foids just follow.

I already know it's over bro, so nothing. Femoids might as well disappear off the face of the earth tomorrow and my chance to fuck one wouldn't decrease

Do americans know how to properly measure height at all?

She's 2 inches taller than me :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Brutal getting mogged by a foid

then its over for like 95% of us

Pisses me off. Womens rights are a motherfucking joke.

Living in big city, she will have several hundred 6'3+ gigachads to choose from. This cope about "b-ut only X % of men are 6'3 or higher" is cope, there's still a lot of these guys around, and they're the ones fucking the majority of the young women, so it really does not fucking matter if only 8% of guys are that height or more.

Soon we'll have 95% of males as incels

6'3 is minimum
If your ethnic you need to be 7 feet
If you are bald and ethnic at least 8 feet

Living in big city, she will have several hundred 6'3+ gigachads to choose from. This cope about "b-ut only X % of men are 6'3 or higher" is cope, there's still a lot of these guys around, and they're the ones fucking the majority of the young women, so it really does not fucking matter if only 8% of guys are that height or more.
True, women expect these heights because they can get these heights (For pump and dump atleast)

she's 3 inches taller than me jfl

Much less than 8%, but you're right, it doesn't matter. It could be 1% and she would still have unlimited giga-chads to choose from.

Much less than 8%, but you're right, it doesn't matter. It could be 1% and she would still have unlimited giga-chads to choose from.

Yep. These are the guys that are having sex with hundreds of women per year in the 18-30 range. It is boomer/bluepilled/redpilled cope to believe that because there is such a small percentage of these men that it means that everything is fine and will work itself out. Like how those red-pill copers post stuff like "HAHA THERES ONLY 13% OF MEN OVER 6FT, WOMEN ARE SO DUMB LMAO, THEY WILL NEVER GET A GUY" - meanwhile that 13% is fucking 100% of the women.

Yep. These are the guys that are having sex with hundreds of women per year in the 18-30 range. It is boomer/bluepilled/redpilled cope to believe that because there is such a small percentage of these men that it means that everything is fine and will work itself out. Like how those red-pill copers post stuff like "HAHA THERES ONLY 13% OF MEN OVER 6FT, WOMEN ARE SO DUMB LMAO, THEY WILL NEVER GET A GUY" - meanwhile that 13% is fucking 100% of the women.

A lot of this board and blackpill type forums are very blue pilled on this.

They think because 6'3+ guys with good faces are so rare, that you can get laid as a 6/10 5'10 guy.

Yeah... no. 1% or 2% of men is still an unlimited amount of men to women, especially since men outnumber women by such a large amount when it comes to dating.

She height mogs me by 2 inch, it's fucking over.

Good thing I am 8 feet tall.

i feel angry and sad reading this at the same time. also wtf is up with these tall women? average women is 5'4? i see 5'10 bitches everywhere nowadays. what gives?

I'm 5'3" lol. What we need is some kind of vigilante incel hero that goes out on epic raids during the night and chops all of the 6'+ chad's legs with a chainsaw. We could call him "Napoleon the leg chopper"

There's no men under 6'3 here, we're all tallfagging fakecels

I fucking hate whores like this

I'm 5'3" lol. What we need is some kind of vigilante incel hero that goes out on epic raids during the night and chops all of the 6'+ chad's legs with a chainsaw. We could call him "Napoleon the leg chopper"
I'm a manlet give me the chainsaw:feelzez:

ei5cjwtbwh631.jpg

What im writing now is not foid worship , but i understand women now , i dont have hard feelings anymore , cause what would you do if given the opportunity ?
Women just want the best possible Mate and in this day and age she has almost unlimited options .
So why shouldnt she just be straight up honest and tell her requirements to save us time ?
I honestly think telling it how it is is way nicer than pretending to have morals and leading Incels on .
In the End , most of us would do the same if put into such a position of power .

I'll cope by saying I can see her stomach and she's on tinder so she's a whore, but really it's just over for manlets

Even if I was 6"3 she wouldn't talk to me do it doesn't matter

She wouldn't talk to any of us 6'3+ truecels anyway. Height isn't their only requirement, face is #1.

Last edited:
the height requirement keeps increasing by 1 inch every year. So at this rate in 2025 it will be 6'9

ei5cjwtbwh631.jpg

Show the full screenshot.

And it makes me feel angry because as you can see the first requirement on dating apps is height it´s like an amusement park if you are not tall enough don´t even think of entering (signing up to Tinder)

How does this make you feel?
34f 9au fvua e ga fgas

Motherfucker...
Im 5'7. :reeeeee: :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:
I would be ok with a tall girl but they hate me.

Honestly most women are dumb as shit and can not tell the difference between 6'1 and 6'4. I've seen women genuinely not sure whether their 6'3 fuckboy is taller than their 6'1 male friend, women who don't know if their 6'0 uncle is taller than their 6'3 brother etc and they are around these people all the time.