Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment question for neetcels

shoji

shoji

Banned
-
don't u get bored staying inside all day

Not if you have lots of copes and imagination like me. While boredom isn't much of an issue, I deal with loneliness. So I guess that's still generally negative.

Nah. I enjoy it. Plus since I'm on disability I have money to go places/do stuff anyway

Yep. Was a shut-in NEET for a few years until everything that used to be fun like anime and gaming started being worthless. Not a great long-term option for me.

Not a NEET, but you don't have to stay inside.

I actually kinda like it, it's pretty nice being alone. Can't stand the fucking normies outside anyway

No , When I go to outside I immediately want to kill myself

Not a NEET, but I only get to experience it 2 months a year (summer break). Boy does it feel good

You're mixing neet with hikikomori. Neets can still go outside, atleast some of them.

I don't see the point in going outside aside from taking care of responsibilities or errands

Totally. I try applying for jobs, but no one even gets me for an interview. I have no car. I'm basically imprisoned.

No , When I go to outside I immediately want to kill myself

Especially when you see all the beautiful people. I was standing in the self checkout line at the grocery store a few days ago and saw a Chad and Stacy couple next to me. They were in great shape, had perfect bodies and gorgeous faces. They looked like they could be supermodels.

Seriously, I looked like some kind of fucking alien standing next to them. It was suicide fuel.