Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Question for oldcels

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
When you see a famous female singer, actress, model, etc that you were attracted to in your teens or twenties, and now she is old and has hit the wall, how does it make you feel? Are you sad that you no longer get to enjoy her beauty that you once enjoyed so much; or are you happy that Father Time has knocked her down a peg or two and now she knows what it’s like to be a non Stacy.

it makes me feel happy.
the old photos and films still exist if you care about that.

it makes me feel happy.
the old photos and films still exist if you care about that.
Good point about the old photos and such.

A peg or two down is still so far above me that it doesn't make any difference.

I was sad that Jenna Jameson went to shit (I mean I'm glad she's healthy now and will probably live a long life but her looks are basically gone).

Gwen Stefani- she always seemed like a good person to me and not a cunt like most female celebrities and always had a rockin, bangin, bod. So I guess I'm glad she still seems to basically look the same surprisingly after all this time.

I feel bad because I feel old.
I feel happy knowing how disgusting foids become after a few years and that I didn't have to betabux one for a lifetime just because I had enjoyable sex with her for a few years.

i think shes ugly now thats about it and maybe think of old fap times

Ehm a bit of both I guess. I don't really have many new famous women that i cope with so that's a shame.

On a sidenote: They legit became feminists bitches, after cruising through life on looks and showing their naked bodies in playboy or doing sexscenes in movies, now they're trying to cancel websites funding because the website asked if their viewers would fuck some journalist as a joke.