[Serious] Question for other gymcels

Klikklakkek

Klikklakkek

gymcel till I rope
-
Do you use the gym as a cope or are you actually trying to gym/bodymaxx originally for me when I had hope I thought bodymaxxing would be the way to go (turns out it's not) so it's more a thing of routine for me and allows me to just listen music and concentrate on something (cope af ik)

SaintElliotreeeee

SaintElliotreeeee

0.00001/10
-
i go because im bored and because i'd rather be lean/muscular and ugly than skeletal and ugly. it is for my own goals, i never thought it would get me girls.

Salustio

Salustio

I self identify as an ethnic
-
For me it’s just a cope. It’s great to not feel constantly depressed.

SaintElliotreeeee

SaintElliotreeeee

0.00001/10
-
For me it’s just a cope. It’s great to not feel constantly depressed.
agree. making prs is a good boost in confidence even if it is meaningless shit at the end of the day.

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
It was overall a cope, nothing more.

LastGerman

LastGerman

Ubermenschcel
-
Hitting the gym is legit

Bangkok or bust

Bangkok or bust

A face that doesn't fit in
-
I do it for my health. I just don't want to be fat. Not obsessed with being 10% or even 13%; you can't ascend with a bad face, norwood 3 vertex and 5ft10 height oldcel so I'm ok being 15 > 17%.

thebuddhacel

thebuddhacel

the truecel buddhist
-
I just want do it because I want to decrease my body fat

PowerLevelCel

PowerLevelCel

Autistic Nazi Gymcel
-
Started for bodymaxxing (I wasn't blackpilled then), continued because it's a good cope and getting strong is always legit anyway

L

Lubricure

Catgirl Bioengineer
-
At the beginning I tried to gymcel for ascending, but when I´ve seen that it didn´t give me any result, it has stayed a pure and simple cope.

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Luminary
-
getting lean is the greatest improvement to your life you can possibly make aside from going from leaving homelessness or something

GlassJoe

GlassJoe

Recruit
-
I go for some social aspect (don't want to be stuck indoors all day), I talk to a few members (men obviously) and its nice to be near woman in their gym shark outfits (even thou they will ignore you and never make eye contact) I tend not to go between 5-7pm as a lot of the steriod chad wankers go.

anon

anon

babyfaced subhuman
-
I do it for looks just like every other man.
Everything else is cope and denial. I want to be lean and decently muscular because everyone prefers lean and muscular men over skinnyfat or fat bloated subhumans.
xD he lifts for women haha w-what a fag
COPE

Last edited: