Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Question for other gymcels

Klikklakkek

Klikklakkek

gymcel till I rope
Do you use the gym as a cope or are you actually trying to gym/bodymaxx originally for me when I had hope I thought bodymaxxing would be the way to go (turns out it's not) so it's more a thing of routine for me and allows me to just listen music and concentrate on something (cope af ik)

i go because im bored and because i'd rather be lean/muscular and ugly than skeletal and ugly. it is for my own goals, i never thought it would get me girls.

For me it’s just a cope. It’s great to not feel constantly depressed.

For me it’s just a cope. It’s great to not feel constantly depressed.
agree. making prs is a good boost in confidence even if it is meaningless shit at the end of the day.

It was overall a cope, nothing more.

Hitting the gym is legit

I do it for my health. I just don't want to be fat. Not obsessed with being 10% or even 13%; you can't ascend with a bad face, norwood 3 vertex and 5ft10 height oldcel so I'm ok being 15 > 17%.

I just want do it because I want to decrease my body fat

Started for bodymaxxing (I wasn't blackpilled then), continued because it's a good cope and getting strong is always legit anyway

At the beginning I tried to gymcel for ascending, but when I´ve seen that it didn´t give me any result, it has stayed a pure and simple cope.

getting lean is the greatest improvement to your life you can possibly make aside from going from leaving homelessness or something

I go for some social aspect (don't want to be stuck indoors all day), I talk to a few members (men obviously) and its nice to be near woman in their gym shark outfits (even thou they will ignore you and never make eye contact) I tend not to go between 5-7pm as a lot of the steriod chad wankers go.

I do it for looks just like every other man.
Everything else is cope and denial. I want to be lean and decently muscular because everyone prefers lean and muscular men over skinnyfat or fat bloated subhumans.
xD he lifts for women haha w-what a fag
COPE

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back