Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question for r/IncelTears lurkers

Earthbound

Earthbound

HQNP
★★★★★
Alright, no way in hell am I gonna log onto Reddit, so I will ask my question here:

You guys claim that we can't get laid or get girlfriends or dates due to our personality and toxic attitudes (because somehow people we know IRL will have a magical feeling that they can tell we post misogynistic comments online) but you guys are also aware of the other PSL/incel/blackpill forums such as Lookism. I have seen some posts on r/IncelTears where some members post screencaps of Lookism posts or Looksmax or Sluthate as well. I know because I can tell of the layouts, despite Lookism and Looksmax having identical layouts, I can tell them apart. So moving onto the question... as I mentioned earlier that you guys think we can't be in a relationship with women due to our personality + attitude, yet on forums like Lookism you can see similar hateful comments posted by the users there, and the users on Lookism actually have girlfriends or have casual lays! So if people with similar toxic mentalities like us are able to get girls and have sex, then why can't we? I already know the answer, but I genuinely want to hear your excuses answers. 

Please don't come on here to answer the question. Post it on your sub and I'll read some of the comments.

They know we're right, they just don't want our word to reach the mainstream.

Would be great to see them admit for once that a lot of people, specifically males, are treated differently for their looks and not for their personality.

Hey, inceltear fags read this

Woman dont have a sixth sense that can see inside your mind or some crap, the only way anyone could possibly read another human is through their body language. But let me guess you cunts wiil come up with another excuse that somehow we all have the body language of a misogynist or some crap. You idiots think reading body language is akin to fucking psychic powers. It only shows surface emotions, like if you're feeling angry at the time people will vaguely be able to pick up on it (and even then it's not that accurate, it can easily be thrown off by stuff like resting bitch face, or if the person consciously acts otherwise, essentially you will only be able to read it if the person wants you to), you can't read peoples entire personality from it like morons think you can(Credit to the mod Mental_out for that speech). Do really think we all go around and approach woman with negativity and hate. You idiots actually we go up to females and say "Hey bitch, im an incel, can i fuck your pussy?" Are you guys that stupid and unaware. Hardly anyone on here fucking approaches woman with anger hate, blah blah blah, we approach them like a normal fucking person. You people ALWAYS list not only incels but also FA's as the problem which may be true for some, but not for ALL. You cannot even phanthom for a second that this is a problem outside of our control, so your mind goes completely into the just world fallacy. Can you people not handle that that this world isnt fair and that bad genetics, being born in the wrong place, etc. cant set the pathway for your life? Why cant women pick up on a boyfriend before he abuses her, why cant women pick up on a serial killer before he kills them, why cant women pick up on a redpiller irl, why cant woman pick up on a racist or a nazi or a rapist etc. before he shows his true colors? Why couldnt they read his social, or verbal cues there huh? Why couldnt they read his body language huh? Thats how stupid you people are.. And lol at thinking that any of that matters anyways, plenty of woman, as long as the guy is attractive to them, can be an abuser, gang member, thug, serial killer, criminal, and they'd still want to fuck him. If you cant even understand a simple concept like this you have NO place commenting on ANYTHING about incels.

Nautica1983 said:
Hey, inceltear fags read this

Woman dont have a sixth sense that can see inside your mind or some crap, the only way anyone could possibly read another human is through their body language. But let me guess you cunts wiil come up with another excuse that somehow we all have the body language of a misogynist or some crap. You idiots think reading body language is akin to fucking psychic powers. It only shows surface emotions, like if you're feeling angry at the time people will vaguely be able to pick up on it (and even then it's not that accurate, it can easily be thrown off by stuff like resting bitch face, or if the person consciously acts otherwise, essentially you will only be able to read it if the person wants you to), you can't read peoples entire personality from it like morons think you can(Credit to the mod Mental_out for that speech).  Do really think we all go around and approach woman with negativity and hate. You idiots actually we go up to females and say "Hey bitch, im an incel, can i fuck your pussy?" Are you guys that stupid and unaware. Hardly anyone  on here fucking approaches woman with anger hate, blah blah blah, we approach them like a normal fucking person. You people ALWAYS list not only incels but also FA's as the problem which may be true for some, but not for ALL. You cannot even phanthom for a second that this is a problem outside of our control, so your mind goes completely into the just world fallacy. Can you people not handle that that this world isnt fair and that bad genetics, being born in the wrong place, etc. cant set the pathway for your life? Why cant women pick up on a boyfriend before he abuses her, why cant women pick up on a serial killer before he kills them, why cant women pick up on a redpiller irl, why cant woman pick up on a racist or a nazi or a rapist etc. before he shows his true colors? Why couldnt they read his social, or verbal cues there huh? Why couldnt they read his body language huh? Thats how stupid you people are.. And lol at thinking that any of that matters anyways, plenty of woman, as long as the guy is attractive to them, can be an abuser, gang member, thug, serial killer, criminal, and they'd still want to fuck him. If you cant even understand a simple concept like this you have NO place commenting on ANYTHING about incels.

Exactly this. I am FAR more mysoginistic than ever before and women treat me better than they used to in the past. These IncelTears faggots all major in psychology or some other bullshit and yet they are constantly victims of the just world fallacy.

People don't care about the truth, they believe what they want to believe.

The belief is more or less justified by objective reality but nobody is truly rational, not even you and me.

For instance, you may look at a certain military situation and think: "this is hopeless, why keep fighting?". You may enumerate all the perfectly good reasons you think it's objectively doomed. But some other person may perceive this hopeless situation as a stimulating challenge, and focus only on the positive. He will probably lose, but he doesn't care.

I think the same process applies to Incels vs IncelTears. IncelTears want to believe that ugly people can find love and be happy. They are willing to overlook a large body of evidence to maintain this belief, which seems crucial to their mental integrity, or is simply the result of a naturally optimistic personality.

I wonder the extent to which Incels overlook evidence too, for instance when casually dismissing many mismatched couples as "betabux" or "obvious cuckoldry going on".

I think that overall objective reality is more in the Incels camp than the IncelTears camp, but one should be wary of his own irrationality. I encourage everyone to read the LessWrong wiki.

Nautica1983 said:
And lol at thinking that any of that matters anyways, plenty of woman, as long as the guy is attractive to them, can be an abuser, gang member, thug, serial killer, criminal, and they'd still want to fuck him. If you cant even understand a simple concept like this you have NO place commenting on ANYTHING about incels.

Literally Jeremy Meeks. I recall that women themselves were raising money for his bail
https://www.mediaite.com/tv/women-offer-to-pay-bail-for-handsome-convict-why-society/

Fontaine said:
People don't care about the truth, they believe what they want to believe.

The belief is more or less justified by objective reality but nobody is truly rational, not even you and me.

For instance, you may look at a certain military situation and think: "this is hopeless, why keep fighting?". You may enumerate all the perfectly good reasons you think it's objectively doomed. But some other person may perceive this hopeless situation as a stimulating challenge, and focus only on the positive. He will probably lose, but he doesn't care.

I think the same process applies to Incels vs IncelTears. IncelTears want to believe that ugly people can find love and be happy. They are willing to overlook a large body of evidence to maintain this belief, which seems crucial to their mental integrity, or is simply the result of a naturally optimistic personality.

I wonder the extent to which Incels overlook evidence too, for instance when casually dismissing many mismatched couples as "betabux" or "obvious cuckoldry going on".

I think that overall objective reality is more in the Incels camp than the IncelTears camp, but one should be wary of his own irrationality. I encourage everyone to read the LessWrong wiki.

I agree with you, but i would like to see examples of mismatched couples you are referring too, because we do have evidence of wifes not being attracted to there husbands and having enough sex with them, but are with them to have kids or because they have a stable income and a house etc. r/deadbedrooms is an example of this. There was also another topic on r/incel in which a man posted how his wife wasnt attracted to him but was with him basically as a fall back plan via stability and good income or kids, and another topic where a man was given different excuses every day by his wife in which she wouldnt have sex with him because she wasnt attracted to him

I shitposted on IncelTears about this, exactly.

How I'm misogynistic scum that posts constantly about acid facing, raping and torturing women... yet...

They could only assume I'm lying about having a gf.

Fun fact: The biggest misogynists are Chads.

My parents are having sex next to my room and I can hear them. Kill me now

Make sure we keep this thread bumped for a little bit guys

bump.

I know you guys are here lurking around. Especially you, highmynameischad  :bigsmile:
4TlGJVw.jpg

If they dont answer today we can let the thread get buried. Clearly they're scared or cant find a counter argument

Cucktears users ourigth admited they don`t want our "toxic ideology" to spread,

They know we were rigth and since they were unable to refute us, they prefered to censored us instead, pathetic.

Grotesque said:
I shitposted on IncelTears about this, exactly.

How I'm misogynistic scum that posts constantly about acid facing, raping and torturing women... yet...

They could only assume I'm lying about having a gf.

Fun fact: The biggest misogynists are Chads.

You're a fucked up guy (I still like you) and you have a woman who is crazy about you. You're pretty much proving cucktears wrong.