Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Question for the Community

SniiperCel

SniiperCel

(CTYR) - Cope Til' You Rope. Top Frenchcel.
★★
My first "IT'S OVER" moment happened a short time before I blackpilled, I just didn't understand the blackpill entirely until a good friend of mine (who was incel long before I was, I learned a lot from him) sat down with me and talked about it. That discussion changed my life forever. I was lucky to have someone talk with me about it, instead of learning about it through youtube videos and reading like others have told me. Taking the blackpill that day was a huge moment, but I consider reaching the "IT'S OVER" point in my life as an even larger moment. What/when was your first "IT'S OVER" moment? How did it happen? Did it happen before, after, or exactly when you took the blackpill?

Jfl having an incel mentor.

Jfl having an incel mentor.
I did. We still talk heavily to this day. He had a big influence in my life, I would have most likely turned into a whiny beta cuck if he didn't show me the way. He opened the door to inceldom for me. It's rare to find an incel mentor, mostly because of how loose the community here is sometimes. Either you find out shit the easy way or the hard way.

I did. We still talk heavily to this day. He had a big influence in my life, I would have most likely turned into a whiny beta cuck if he didn't show me the way. He opened the door to inceldom for me. It's rare to find an incel mentor, mostly because of how loose the community here is sometimes. Either you find out shit the easy way or the hard way.
Yeah, that sounds gay. The only non-homosexual way to learn things from other men is to tie them to a chair and beat the information out of them.

Yeah, that sounds gay. The only non-homosexual way to learn things from other men is to tie them to a chair and beat the information out of them.
Well, that's definitely one strategy. Isn't always gonna be a quiet conversation.

Last edited:
What/when was your first "IT'S OVER" moment? How did it happen? Did it happen before, after, or exactly when you took the blackpill?

I logged into shitebook once after staying away from it for months. I saw this girl (a short stack, prolly a 6/10+) was already 19 and married to a guy 7 years older than her. Guy had everything, 6 figure salary, jawline, was about 6'2+. Relized then and there I never seen nor ever will see a short guy from a poor back ground get a fucking sugar mommy or whatever. Since then I've become so disillusioned with the human race that I can't genuinely say that I have hope.

In short, women are an unstoppable force and all of us are probably fucked.

After I read the blackpill wiki, I remembered the past (being bullied and seing the bullies getting foids, some lookist experiences like being excluded because the way I look or people telling me that I'm ugly) and the present (kissless virgin) made me realise that the damage is done, society has spitted on my face and I will never forget it.
That moment I knew that no matter what I do, looks will prevail.

how can it be over when it -in fact- never began?

I remember reading an Encyclopedia Dramatica article about neckbeards and thinking: Hey, this is me, an eternal virgin!

I LDAR all day every day but still dream of a girl saving me from my hikikomori ways. So I guess its not over yet.

when i realized i wasnt blue eyes and blonde

I LDAR all day every day but still dream of a girl saving me from my hikikomori ways. So I guess its not over yet.
So you believe there's still hope for yourself?

Realistically speaking I knew I have no chance for like 10+ years.