Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Question for whitecels in liberal countries

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
I'm no expert but I always wondered why you guys don't move to Russia or similar place (Poland, Ukraine)?

Girls are beautiful, with amazing bodies.

AFAIK have very traditional values, do not like liberalism or feminism or like faggy pretty boys (whenever I see Russians on holiday it's always sone 3/10 Slav ogre with a 8/10 1.80m russian Stacy)

If you can get the right gig in finance, engineering, or run crypto game you will be fine financially

They, and I presume the foids too, are racist af, so stormfronters don't need to worry about Tyrone or Chaddam or Chang or Chadpreet stealing their wahmen

There is no liberal or feminist agenda in these countries to piss you off either

Slavcels if I misspoke pls correct me

I'm originally from those places. They are dumps. They are filled with addicts and crime. Unspoken rule to never go outside after dark in places like kiev and moscow, or to ever talk to police because they are corrupt as well. Needles laying around everywhere, even by parks. They are shitholes. The women are whores same as everywhere else, AWALT nothing changes anywhere.

The only thing you got right is that the foids are racist af, there still are coalburners though

I'm originally from those places. They are dumps. They are filled with addicts and crime. Unspoken rule to never go outside after dark in places like kiev and moscow, or to ever talk to police because they are corrupt as well. Needles laying around everywhere, even by parks. They are shitholes. The women are whores same as everywhere else, AWALT nothing changes anywhere.

The only thing you got right is that the foids are racist af, there still are coalburners though
Kiev too? How come? Kiev seems like paradise.

Kiev too? How come? Kiev seems like paradise.
Or many other places in Ukraine.
What about being reasonably affluent somewhere like Moscow or Warsaw, but not rich, so u can fly under the radar somewhat?

Cope I been to russia never seen such ugly women

I grew up in Serbia. It's pretty much like Russia and Ukraine in all the ways you listed. I was also earning no less than 3x the average.
No foid gave a shit. It's chad only or betabuxx/prostitution.

They either like you for your face and height, or you are engaging in prostitution.

You're right if I cared, and were motivated enough to try for girls than, there really is no excuse for not doing something like that but truth I am long past recovering from the unrelenting suffering I have endured over the years, I will never feel "normal" again. I am permanently fucked mentally and physically, I am just an inferior being meant to lay down and die.

I am just too depressed and miserable to even care about girls anymore. My libido is almost non-existent.

Last edited:
You're right if I cared, and were motivated enough to try for girls than, there really is no excuse for not doing something like that but truth I am long past recovering from the unrelenting suffering I have endured over the years, I will never feel "normal" again. I am permanently fucked mentally and physically, I am just an inferior being meant to lay down and die.

I am just too depressed and miserable to even care about girls anymore. My libido is almost non-existent.
Agree, I also will never feel normal again, especially when normie lives are thrown in my face 24/7.

Might be a good place to go MGTOW idk