Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious [Question] How do normies expect us to behave?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24293
  • Start date
Deleted member 24293

Deleted member 24293

Banned
-
Honest question.

I do not understand, really I don't. Do they want us to wageslave and shut up? Is that it? Why are they surprised about us being "misogynistic" and "hateful"? Is desiring love/respect as an ugly male a crime against humanity?

They want us to slave for them without getting anything in return

Honest question.

I do not understand, really I don't. Do they want us to wageslave and shut up? Is that it? Why are they surprised about us being "misogynistic" and "hateful"? Is desiring love/respect as an ugly male a crime against humanity?
like p zombies

They want us to slave for them without getting anything in return
I figured. That is not gonna happen though. If I'm not getting anything but hatred from Soyciety, I'm not providing anything neither.

I figured. That is not gonna happen though. If I'm not getting anything but hatred from Soyciety, I'm not providing anything neither.
neetceling is the only way, sadly I can't

82a

how dare these inklers say bad things about womenrinos im going to screenshot your mysogynist post and post it on reddit how about that inklers?

They seem to think that if you stop hating women and "improve your personality" that you will get laid

As drones compliant with the status quo who never complain or speak up.

They seem to think that if you stop hating women and "improve your personality" that you will get laid
Lol. Actually in real life I have a job, workout regularly, have perfect body hygiene and I don't mistreat or disrespect anyone. Must be their personality detectors then.
View attachment 293613
how dare these inklers say bad things about womenrinos im going to screenshot your mysogynist post and post it on reddit how about that inklers?
I hope this doesn't end up on IT. I'm tired of this kind of attention

Normfags just wanna consoom

1. Wageslave and pay your taxes
2. Don't retaliate or show any emotion when you get bullied, given dirty looks or discriminated
3. Accept your place in society
4. Worship queens (whores)

1. Wageslave and pay your taxes
2. Don't retaliate or show any emotion when you get bullied, given dirty looks or discriminated
3. Accept your place in society
4. Worship queens (whores)
sums it up perfectly

They want us to remove ourselves from soyciety while still paying into it.

nah they don't they just say that to gaslight you

Like shy, asexual little eunuchs.

Normalscum would lock us all in work camps if they could get away with it. This is probably their end game anyway.

they want us to be weak high inhib so they can bully us infront of chads and stacys and feel superior

To shut up and just betabuxx, and not expect anything in return.
Indians and SEA are model minorities, why? Because we betabuxx but don't steal any women. Plus, the white man takes our women too.

Wageslave or rope

me obeying normie standars? HA HA YEAH RIGHT :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Wageslave, pay taxes, bi ticket/attend the theatrical charade they call politics(voting).

Banned that based freek is!

#freehim