Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question to alcoholcels

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
Do you like to take a drink with you to shower?
I love taking a drink everywhere I go

Not in the shower but I love drinking during the day instead of the night time ngl.

I hate alcohol, because my father loves it, does it work good as a cope in general?

I hate alcohol, because my father loves it, does it work good as a cope in general?
It's the best cope besides the tolerance and addiction. Literally makes you not give a chit about anything. And there's nothing like a drunken sleep.

Until you wake up tbh.

It's the best cope besides the tolerance and addiction.
I once drunk a bottle of vodka, and it did nothing, my inhibition remained the same, does that mean i have tolerance?

I once drunk a bottle of vodka, and it did nothing, my inhibition remained the same, does that mean i have tolerance?
I honestly don't know how that's possible tbh. I'm literally an agoraphobiacel and it actually helps with that (srs). Either you didn't drink it fast enough or something else. Bottoms up that chit boyo.

Or just try beer ngl.

Either you didn't drink it fast enough or something else.
Are you supposed to drink whole bottle at once or what, i don't even know which intervals i'm supposed to keep, also it tastes absolutely horrible, ngl

Are you supposed to drink whole bottle at once or what, i don't even know which intervals i'm supposed to keep, also it tastes absolutely horrible, ngl
Take a swig then chase it with a soda or juice. Repeat after 5 mins. It does taste like chit but the fast you drink the harder it hits

Just be careful because it will hit all at once tbhh ngl boyo

Don't do it, it's a cucked thing to do. Theres a sub on cuckit called r/showerbeer and only soyboys post there and foids always get the most upvotes.

Until you wake up tbh.
Shotgun a beer when you wake up
No hangover
I don't believe that.
You probably drank it too slow
Keep drinking.
Pull know when you're drunk

Not really, I mix my drinks in a glass usually and that would be pointless to take to a shower, do you swig vodka straight from the bottle there or what?

Not really, I mix my drinks in a glass usually and that would be pointless to take to a shower, do you swig vodka straight from the bottle there or what?
Yeah, straight out of bottle

I dont know bigger alcohol cel then u fincel

Where u are u from heliski? :feelstrash:

ded srs?

5FqfZXb_d.jpg

I drink shower water

I love taking a drink everywhere I go
I'll confess in this post, I drink mouthwash because i'm under 21 in the USA. Listerine 27% ABV original formula. of course it's hard to have much alcohol since it's not pleasant to drink it

I quit recently. Couple months sober. Had a few relapses going through bottles of hard liquor. The hangovers are so shit once you go back to Norman tolerance

I quit recently. Couple months sober. Had a few relapses going through bottles of hard liquor. The hangovers are so shit once you go back to Norman tolerance
I never really have hangovers these days.
I feel I should stop

I never really have hangovers these days.
I feel I should stop
Depends how much you drink in a day. I was going through six tallboys, six shots a day.

Not an alcoholcel, but I love drinking in the shower, I can't take one without it.

I was once one but not anymore

I like taking a beer into the shower. I freeze my pint glasses. I like the contrast between the cold beer and a warm shower.

I like taking a beer into the shower. I freeze my pint glasses. I like the contrast between the cold beer and a warm shower.
Sounds fucking awesome.

3rd day drunk in a row now

I aint drunk
I'm just drinking

nothing better than slipping from cold ugly existential dread into a terminally hot bath, smoke a blunt and counter the incoming heatstroke with ice cold beer. that combo usually keeps me stuck in the tub for two hours or so, but the heat, fog & effects on your brain make me feel safe and at peace.
when i take a shower i usually just close my eyes and stand there for ten minutes, so I completely forget to drink or worse, have it filled up with water. waste of booze.

alcohol is a disease on society

alcohol is a disease on society

so are foids. or the bastards who want a a human connection aka us, how dare we. all a matter of perspective... cope is cope.

Sounds fucking awesome.

3rd day drunk in a row now

You on the beers or spirts? Of is it both. I cannae drink like i use to. I was on it on sat an i felt burst until tue. My body can't handle it like it use to

You on the beers or spirts? Of is it both. I cannae drink like i use to. I was on it on sat an i felt burst until tue. My body can't handle it like it use to
Yeah I drink everything I can.
I can also get my hands on cheap moonshine

Alchool is literally what keeps me functional this days problem is that the hungovers are becoming unbearable so i will have to stop or at least cool it down a notch

Would like to take drink and lolis to shower. But no lolis :/