Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Question to all incels that are out of school/finished school

• Thread starter Deleted member 5712
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 5712

Banned
-
What did you guys used to do during "free time" during class?

Last night I couldn't sleep so I started watching anime youtube clips since I am a weeb. I came across this anime where the MC starts off just sleeping in class. This girl walks by and interrupts his sleep by doing something nice but it looks mean at first. Then the MC pretends to be busy or read and he suddenly gets a guy to come over and make friends with him. Then MC is listening to music so nobody can bother him and the girl walks over and bullies/teases him. I obviously didn't watch the anime but from the few clips I saw it looked like they got together and was implied they had sex at the end. This is all for a high school main character btw.

Then I go back and think of what I used to do. Sometimes I would do my homework at my desk. Sometimes I would study for the test. But usually I'd just patiently wait for the bell and listen to everybody else and their stories. (So I could repeat those stories to my parents so they thought I had friends but that's another story). I just hate it that in my head and anime and real life the MC and Chads are never alone. People are always willing to befriend them or help them out and the girl is always willing to go out of her way to make the MC notice her. Why did nothing of the sort ever happen to me? I've been outta school for the past 20 years but things like this still bring me back and get me so upset. Year after year for 4 years I just sat idly by and would just pray someone would befriend me. Prayed a girl would tease me. I never did anything with a girl. I literally would get butterflies in my stomach at the fantasy of a girl smiling at me. They never did.
<b-but life doesn't work like that inkwell!! you need to have initiative
I did. The few times I tried to speak to the chair next to me they would show me their back and ignore me. Sometimes I even tried to be smart and ask, "Hey um...I don't understand the Pythagorean theorem. Could you explain it?" Even though I knew that shit back in 5th grade. I just wanted to open up conversation. You know what they would answer? "I don't understand it either." then go back to ignoring me. Those LYING SONS OF BITCHES!!

Last night I couldn't sleep so I started watching anime youtube clips since I am a weeb. I came across this anime where the MC starts off just sleeping in class. This girl walks by and interrupts his sleep by doing something nice but it looks mean at first. Then the MC pretends to be busy or read and he suddenly gets a guy to come over and make friends with him. Then MC is listening to music so nobody can bother him and the girl walks over and bullies/teases him. I obviously didn't watch the anime but from the few clips I saw it looked like they got together and was implied they had sex at the end. This is all for a high school main character btw.

Then I go back and think of what I used to do. Sometimes I would do my homework at my desk. Sometimes I would study for the test. But usually I'd just patiently wait for the bell and listen to everybody else and their stories. (So I could repeat those stories to my parents so they thought I had friends but that's another story). I just hate it that in my head and anime and real life the MC and Chads are never alone. People are always willing to befriend them or help them out and the girl is always willing to go out of her way to make the MC notice her. Why did nothing of the sort ever happen to me? I've been outta school for the past 20 years but things like this still bring me back and get me so upset. Year after year for 4 years I just sat idly by and would just pray someone would befriend me. Prayed a girl would tease me. I never did anything with a girl. I literally would get butterflies in my stomach at the fantasy of a girl smiling at me. They never did.
<b-but life doesn't work like that inkwell!! you need to have initiative
I did. The few times I tried to speak to the chair next to me they would show me their back and ignore me. Sometimes I even tried to be smart and ask, "Hey um...I don't understand the Pythagorean theorem. Could you explain it?" Even though I knew that shit back in 5th grade. I just wanted to open up conversation. You know what they would answer? "I don't understand it either." then go back to ignoring me. Those LYING SONS OF BITCHES!!
Usually talking to my friends, or during lunch or afterschool I would play of my Physics teacher's computer. But I didn't had much freedom in school because I had a paraprofessional following me around.

There's a contradiction there. There is no "free time" DURING class. Class has no free time. So I'm not understanding what you're saying here.

There's a contradiction there. There is no "free time" DURING class. Class has no free time. So I'm not understanding what you're saying here.
My high school classes were 90 minutes. Teacher used to teach for around 30-40 minutes then we would be free to do whatever for the remainder of the period.
Even in middle school when we had 45minute periods sometimes the teacher would just put on a movie or tell us to study with each other while they graded papers. I'm American so maybe other countries don't have free time.
Usually talking to my friends, or during lunch or afterschool I would play of my Physics teacher's computer. But I didn't had much freedom in school because I had a paraprofessional following me around.
Did the Physics teacher let you or did you just sneak into the computer room?
wtf is a paraprofessional?

My high school classes were 90 minutes. Teacher used to teach for around 30-40 minutes then we would be free to do whatever for the remainder of the period.
Even in middle school when we had 45minute periods sometimes the teacher would just put on a movie or tell us to study with each other while they graded papers. I'm American so maybe other countries don't have free time.
I'm guessing this is like in the last 10 years because I'm in America too and we didn't have this.
When a class was over, we move to other classes and other teachers. There were no breaks at all. The only break we had in high school would be some weeks we would have one "free class" area where class should be, but that day in the week we could do whatever we want that whole period while we didn't have a class to go to.
Those times I would go in a corner and play some video games like a Gameboy Advance or something.

In middle school we had 0 free time whatsoever. It was one class after the other nonstop and the only time we had "free" was lunch and recess.

Did the Physics teacher let you or did you just sneak into the computer room?
wtf is a paraprofessional?
He let me use the PCs. He was a pretty chill dude, actually.

And a paraprofessional (often called a para) is basically someone that works one-to-one with a student, often as part of a special needs program, and usually accompanies the student in the classroom and follows them around.

Pretty annoying because she would stop me every time I was doing work to check it, and I couldn't answer the teacher on my own, and everyone would know that I needed help. Basically you had no privacy or autonomy.

Vandalize the walls, as a deity of this cursed world you have to the corREct thing

Pretty annoying because she would stop me every time I was doing work to check it, and I couldn't answer the teacher on my own, and everyone would know that I needed help. Basically you had no privacy or autonomy.
god dam that sounds annoying but im curious
1) how well did you do in school and/or did you get really good grades? If she is checking everything i assume you got straight As?
2) so you said "she". If you had to go to the bathroom did she follow you? Did she help you wash your penis perhaps?

Day dreaming and waiting for the school to end.

I went to a traditional all boys school so it never even began. I would play on my phone though, we weren't allowed to bring them to school but I cut a square into the pages of a hardcover novel so I could pretend to be reading. other times I would read for real, or just draw.

Draw shit. Sometimes card games. Most people were normies and just talked. Probably nerdmaxed and did some homework so I could just do vidya at home.

I’d keep my head down and act like I was sleeping and hope the loud rich faggots didn’t mess with me

talk with my fellas, don't you have any friends in your class for real?