Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Question to Animecels.

Unsaveable

Unsaveable

Mythic
★★★★★
Why can't we have more Anime like Baki and Kengan Ashura? or Ippo? instead of lovey dovey fag cringe shit 99% of Anime is nowadays.

Majority of Anime watchers are young males right? why would they even want to look at the absolute cringe fest like some loser simping for 1 girl whole 3 seasons.

I just watch loli when I am horny; I don't know what you're talking about.

because most anime watchers are extreme foid worshippers

Anime is becoming more and more for normal fags. I dont like it

wtf are you talking about.

those are just regular sports/fighting shonen, there is a shit ton of those.

wtf are you talking about.

those are just regular sports/fighting shonen, there is a shit ton of those.

Where? it's full of cringy foid involvement.

Find me 'shit ton' of mainstream Anime that has only Men fighting each other like in Baki.

Where? it's full of cringy foid involvement.

Find me 'shit ton' of mainstream Anime that has only Men fighting each other like in Baki.
these are just sports shonen, which always have minimal female involvement.

hajime no ippo is still ongoing lol, kengan ashura is a recent anime and an another modern equivalent would be hinomaru zumo. all sports anime are the same thing except they just focus on a different subject.

the very specific category of anime you listed was never mainstream. naruto and one piece weren't made in the late 2010s lmao, these type of shows were always the most popular. fantasy shonen always have lots of female characters, as pretty much all fantasy stories do.

Last edited:
Not all anime is slice of life with cute girls and things like that. There are different anime genres, just like in more conventional media.

If you get that impression from people with female AVI people just use them because anime aesthetics are pleasing. Looking at the average anime girl is way more pleasing than looking at an average 3D female.Take that as you will.

Anime is becoming more and more for normal fags. I dont like it
This, I’m a zoomer and it’s surprising how many foids started watching anime . Zoomer foids have started to become major in the anime market .

There's literally billions of shounen that is just fighting

There's literally billions of shounen that is just fighting

They have foids in and all mcs are either retarded or soy cucks.

Anime like Baki where mc is an Alpha male who doesn't take shit from anyone and actually gets laid and isn't a pussy is one in a billion.

They have foids in and all mcs are either retarded or soy cucks.

Anime like Baki where mc is an Alpha male who doesn't take shit from anyone and actually gets laid and isn't a pussy is one in a billion.
cos its shounen, just watch something seinen like berserk, the newer bakis seasons werent that grade imo