Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Question to collegecels in EU or US

yes, even worse, they will literally block doors to avoid white men getting to class and if you push them they report you for assault and you get expelled

I’ve seen very hideous feminists. One time during an orientation I was grouped with a bunch of other students to see the campus, a girl in our group was wearing shorts riding far up her ass. Everyone saw her ass (nothing to see tbh). I don’t understand how foids can frollic around showing skin like that. Very disturbing and disgusting.

Also as a side note, it’s hilarious how the ugliest girls dress the most provactively JFL

if you talk to people at college you are a normie

yes, even worse, they will literally block doors to avoid white men getting to class and if you push them they report you for assault and you get expelled
bullshit

Yes, especially blue states.

Really ? which country you're from?

Really ? which country you're from?
Not even Europe is as cucked as these americans or canadians (maybe france or England but there are not so much sjw Bitches tbh)

Not even Europe is as cucked as these americans or canadians (maybe france or England but there are not so much sjw Bitches tbh)
Not surprised tbh. Anglosphere is cucked down to throat

Not surprised tbh. Anglosphere is cucked down to throat
Yep . In my country it's not so bad. 60% Vote for right wing parties.Leftists are there and annoying but they are not much compared to these countries. Jfl If you think ppl would agree in my country If you say fuck whites

everyone is definitely an sjw including all professors but they usually aren't going crazy or doing anything viral worthy

I don't see them too often (study math), but yes they are pretty crazy over here. I go to a very liberal college, and there is a protest by these loonies every couple of weeks here.

In my first year, I was required to take any ultra SJW course on "power and privledge". They course instructor got angry whenever I and others objected to some of the claims she made. It was a wake up call because you always hear about crazy SJW's online, but you rarely see them up close and in person.

In this same course, a friend of mine, who happens to be white, was told he could not comment on a particular issue by other students because he was white. It was that bad.

I'm currently in upper division mathematics courses now, so I don't have to deal with the loonies anymore, for the most part.

Last edited:
i wouldn't know because i dont socialize with others or go to any clubs or anything

UK it is pretty bad but it depends on the subject. I had to quit doing a language course and switch entirely to the business school because the people who teach language, literature etc are mentally ill NPCs. the worst thing about the business courses is that they have to shoehorn FEMINISM REE into every lesson but thats about it. the lecturers themselves can at least think independently.

I imagine STEM subjects are free of this nonsense but Im too dumb to do one of those

Public events like that are rare. When conservative speakers show up they are more likely to be ignored than protested

I'm not from EU or the US, but from what I learned if you don't want this type of craziness where you are going to study you need to go to a STEM only college, the amount of crazy feminist there is almost 0

Yes, I’m lucky that this never happened when I was at my school because I would’ve been expelled merely for trying to get to class. Since I graduated, there have been a few protests there and one of my cousin’s friends ended up missing a midterm over that shit.

In my university, they're there, and they wear retarded feminist clothing and are hideously fat, but they never actually do anything. If any feminist shit does happen, I will go low inhib mode and try to piss them off. ;)

All my professors are communist militants and my class is full of insane-tier SJWs.

They hate you socially but they still fuck you guys because they can’t resist your power on a sexual level