Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Question to niggercels on this forum. Do you really believe America was built on the back of slavery?

Blackpill Rage

Blackpill Rage

Ethnic sfcel
★★★★★
This "America was built on the back of slavery" is just about the biggest bullshit I have ever heard. Anyone blackpilled can clearly see that America was founded, created, and built by White Europeans. Do any niggercels here actually believe this?

I'm gonna use my white privilege and interject into this...

No, It wasn't.

@Colvin76 , @BummerDrummer

@Colvin76 , @BummerDrummer
Whatever blacks did, it was paid in full when now, instead of mud huts and spears, they live in the US with phones and cars.

Not blackcel but, free labor is far better than paid labor.

Not blackcel but, free labor is far better than paid labor.
The extent of nigger's "free labor" amounted to nothing more than picking cotton.

Hispaniccel but the US was clearly built mainly by whites. Southern slavery was less economically efficient than free market capitalism in the North. JFL if you believe black slave labor really built the US

Hispaniccel but the US was clearly built mainly by whites. Southern slavery was less economically efficient than free market capitalism in the North. JFL if you believe black slave labor really built the US
Niggers always talk about how slaves built this country but can NEVER give a single example of any infrastructure that was built by niggers.

Fucking chinks did more to build this country than niggers did.

The real questions is this. Do blackcels believe the Egyptians were Black and that they were Pharoahs?

The real questions is this. Do blackcels believe the Egyptians were Black and that they were Pharoahs?
Yes they actually do believe this.

Niggers always talk about how slaves built this country but can NEVER give a single example of any infrastructure that was built by niggers.

Fucking chinks did more to build this country than niggers did.
Very true. At best you could argue cotton helped fuel Northern and British industrialization. Even that is ignoring the fact that slavery as a system sucked ass, blacks did it under white direction, and whites could have done the work anyways.

Amazing how the niggercels here won't touch this thread.

Jfl inceld are more oppressed than slaves and Jews

Have u ever met a Black guy who believes that? Egyptians are the definition of sandcels, people must be retarded to think they were black.
@Colvin76 what do u think?

It was but then then slavery is a bad business model so it collapsed

Now your stuck with us!

Your always gonna have to worry about us robbing your house or Raping your Mother:feelskek:

colvin lives matter

Amazing how the niggercels here won't touch this thread.

I'm black. They didn't "build" the country at all but they did help in some way or form. It was mostly the whites though. I could see why you are angry though, as blacks usually use the argument "your ancestors enslaved my ancestors!" Well, you've never experienced it and nobody is responsible for their ancestors mistakes.

You created a scenario no one on here said just to get offended about it. Peak outrage culture. "I'm different from the SJWs...I swear"

:feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: JFL wtf??? Egyptians are literally sand people now and then, how can black people possibly believe they were black.

The whole fucking south’s economy was based off the cotton trade once the lost that it collapsed
Yeah and that economy was built by whites. Niggers were only there to pick cotton. They did not create that industry. JFL.

Last edited:
Ok. Sp they wrent part of anything major. Doesn't this beg other questions? Why even enslave them when you could pick ur own cotton?

You created a scenario no one on here said just to get offended about it. Peak outrage culture. "I'm different from the SJWs...I swear"

What kind of low IQ shit is this? I was simply asking a question to a certain demographic of this forum.

No matter what the answer is, I can assure you low value males did most of the hard work that built this country. And every other country. Now stop race baiting. Not a single nigcel here has gone full "we wuz kangz" on this forum. So what prompted you to even ask this?

Last edited:
Yeah and that economy was built by whites. Niggers were only there to pick cotton. They did not create that industry. JFL.

Powerhouse behind it

Niggers have done more for this country than any chink or curry

Not necessarily, but blacks have definitely contributed greatly to this country (historically)

There's no such thing as "free" labor. I believe "cheap" labor is what's clearly implied here. The modern-day slave equivalents are the immigrants that come into the United States in search of a better life. After having immigrated into this new land of "endless opportunity" they work for poverty wages and often times do not share full citizen rights. Furthermore, they face all types of social discrimination for being an outsider. New immigrants become the lowest cast of any society that they immigrate into.

Through this process of immigration, they elevate the previous lowest cast group into a higher economic stratum, since the new immigrants take up all the dangerous, back breaking, soul crushing low wage slave work that the previous generation of slaves were responsible for.

---

An example:

Let's say you are an unskilled, poor white American working for poverty wages . You book a 2000$ roofing job, pick up 4 Mexicans hanging out near your local Home Depot and agree to pay them a 100$ for a days of labor. You pay your slave labor 400$, and their unpaid wages($1600); meaning their time, blood, sweat becomes your profit. Just as a Vampire sucks the life energy of its victims and makes it, its own. So you in effect suck the blood, sweat and pain of your slaves and make make it into your prosperity.

---

Ugly, low status males built the entire world.

The whole fucking south’s economy was based off the cotton trade once the lost that it collapsed
In the same way New Zealand would "collapse" if you took away their sheep.
But you wouldn't claim that sheep built up NZ, would you?
Not necessarily, but blacks have definitely contributed greatly to this country (historically)
:feelskek:

The Atlantic slave trade was integral to the exploration and colonization of the Americas. Without said trade, it would simply not have been profitable. Yes, slavery set the foundation for all of the historical events that later led to the formation of the United States.

I don't know man, picking cotton all day doesn't seem so bad.

The Atlantic slave trade was integral to the exploration and colonization of the Americas. Without said trade, it would simply not have been profitable. Yes, slavery set the foundation for all of the historical events that later led to the formation of the United States.
Yes I'm sure the European settlers wouldn't have been able to colonize the Americas without cotton pickers.

we wuz the real founding fatherz n shiieeet

Yes I'm sure the European settlers wouldn't have been able to colonize the Americas without cotton pickers.

It's just economics. No one would want to invest in the costly business that is setting up an outpost across an ocean if the profit margins sucked. Having free labour makes those margins look nicer.

It's just economics. No one would want to invest in the costly business that is setting up an outpost across an ocean if the profit margins sucked. Having free labour makes those margins look nicer.
Slaves had to be purchased, fed and provided housing. Do you know what free means?

Slavery was useful for the initial accumulation of capital that allowed the industrialization of the US.
It had a tremendous economic contribution to the development of the US and the prosperity of the WASPs.

Nevertheless, whites are gods and are allowed to enslave everyone. But at the same time whites are sub-human cucks plus I am angry that they did not gased me. Fuck all races.
True

Slaves had to be purchased, fed and provided housing. Do you know what free means?

Salaried labourers would have to be paid (at considerable expense), fed (with better rations), and provided housing (in better quarters).

It was but then then slavery is a bad business model so it collapsed

Now your stuck with us!

Your always gonna have to worry about us robbing your house or Raping your Mother:feelskek:
Jfl blackcels always mogging @Colvin76