Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Question to stormfronters & pedos: why are you even here?

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
They're spamming the board with their shit. If someone was spamming the board every day about specifically wanting a 40 year old woman, he would be banned eventually (rightfully so) yet constantly spamming about wanting a 12/13/14 year old girlfriend is somehow ok?
It's ok because it pertains to the wider incel experience. Truecels obviously never experienced romantic relationships in their teenage years like normal people did, this caused us to become somewhat emotionally stunted and still desire teenage females like we did when puberty first hit us.
I'm not saying we would deny an older female, but we cant be expected to have the same preferences as the rest of the population when they actually got to experience teen love

May be true, but extremely, extremely rare for Arabs. Blacks have some advantages in the US. But again, they have to be good looking or at least tall.
they have to be good looking or at least tall.

What advantage is that for blacks at all? You have to be good looking and tall to get laid, and wanted by women, regardless.
having a profile picture of some guy pointing a gun is "based af!"

having a pfp of pepe the frog sitting next to a mass killer is “based af!”

Simple. I whole-heartedly support it, since this would solve a large part of ethniceldom in the west. Many ethnics could easily get their looksmatched and below-looksmatched ethnic foids. But they can't get because most of their women are so infatuated with white male that it's like a mental disease.
this and how racemixing in general creates incels. some of their points are legit

I noticed that too. Some of them are even dressed like boys. JFL at pederasts infesting this forum.
what about mods with avis of little boys, why don't you complain about that you hypocrite

What advantage is that for blacks at all? You have to be good looking and tall to get laid, and wanted by women, regardless.
blacks benefit th most from thugmaxxing. not to mention how their women find them the most attractive, even more so than white mem

racemixing in general creates incels

Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg

not to mention how their women find them the most attractive, even more so than white mem

not true

r u saying that mulattos are generally better looking than whites? showing me one pic of a gl mulatto doesnt help ur case too much

At least I'm making high IQ threads time and time again while you're gatekeeping all them time @Bleachcel get a fucking job bruh

you are low iq if you think young teens don't possess sexual dimorphism

also stop misusing the term pedophilia to virtue signal

This is what I'm talking about. You act all morally superior in a second and then the next you're talking how you like a dude who killed people because the blonde girls did not want him. This makes no sense, dude. The mental gymnastics is too extreme.

Where did I even say I agree with what Elliot Rodger did? I'm just saying that I understand why he is brought up because he is relevant for inceldom. That doesn't automatically mean I consider him as a good man or whatever.

Lolis, jbs etc. are irrelevant to inceldom.

r u saying that mulattos are generally better looking than whites? showing me one pic of a gl mulatto doesnt help ur case too much

I’m not, I’m just disapproving ur point that racemixing will 100% make ppl incels

It's ok because it pertains to the wider incel experience. Truecels obviously never experienced romantic relationships in their teenage years like normal people did, this caused us to become somewhat emotionally stunted and still desire teenage females like we did when puberty first hit us.
I'm not saying we would deny an older female, but we cant be expected to have the same preferences as the rest of the population when they actually got to experience teen love

Most people didn't experience teenage love.

Also it's not true that because you didn't get teenage love you somehow remain attracted to teenage girls. I wanted a girlfriend of same age when I was like 12, but I didn't continue to be attracted to 12 year olds later on just because I didn't get to have a girlfriend that age.

Whites are the most subhuman race, so of course coping cumskins are here

There is nothing wrong with wanting to fuck 14yo+ developed foids. If she bleeds, she should be legal.

Also it's not true that because you didn't get teenage love you somehow remain attracted to teenage girls. I wanted a girlfriend of same age when I was like 12, but I didn't continue to be attracted to 12 year olds later on just because I didn't get to have a girlfriend that age.

exactly this tbh. I’m a teencel. I fucking hate girls my age tbh lmfao

having a pfp of pepe the frog sitting next to a mass killer is “based af!”
I don't have a problem with your avi but youre the one calling out WNs for having these "extremist" figures as pfp when you have a guy literally pointing a gun, and you have no explanation as to why youre allowed to have an avi that could be considered violent but everone else isn't.

Last edited:

"Most people didnt experience teenage love"
Wrong
The average age of virginity loss is like 17, so the average age of first kiss is obviously way earlier.
Imaging hitting puberty and being horny as fuck, but not even managing to kiss a girl at all. This is what we have endured. So you cant really blame us for being somewhat emotionally stunted

I never even called it violent tho lmfao

his opinion is biased, he's black.
heres the race hierarchy... whites > blacks > middle eastern > asians
why are you complaining when you're the second highest you'll never know what is like to be asian and you want to act like a victim fuck you

This thread is BASED.

Finally someone calling out all the pederasts on this forum.

Like I said many times, being literally obsessed with women in the 12-16 age range is a sign that there's something wrong with you. When these people said "yeah but they look well developed/older" it's so dumb because why aren't you simply into women who are developed and/or look older then? Why does it have to be in that age bracket specifically? It's clear they're either pedos or pederasts or some sort of homo.

I understand if someone is attracted to a specific girl who happens to be 15 or whatever, because that girl has specific (feminine) looks that make her attractive to you. Just like for example someone can be attracted to a specific 32 year old, but that doesn't mean he likes 30+ women in general. However when you like women just because of specific age, then it's likely because you have a preference for certain traits.

No society ever put fucking 13 year old girls as some standard of female beauty, just because men married those women in the past doesn't mean they considered them to be the most attractive women out there. Men used to marry women they weren't attracted to because they had to.
Many islamic countries had ytoung marriages. Many shithole indian villages still marry off 9 year olds

I highly agree with you, OP.

The alt-rightcels and the anti-Semites are the dumbest people on this forum. If every single non-white person was deported from their countries, they would still be incel. They somehow believe that there is an assault on "white men" and "white men" specifically; what a bunch of self-pitying losers.

I let the pedos do their own thing. It's pretty fucked up that a grown man would prefer to have sex with a 13-year-old than a 23-year-old, but I've never been attacked by a pedo here.

Some women have big-dick fetish, may be that helps. Also it serves their purpose of virtue signaling.

I never even called it violent tho lmfao

im not gonna watch a 6 minute video dude. make the arguments yourself. why do u reply to my posts without addressing them at all. I was simply stating that ur own women find u the most attractive, and hence you have an advantage over all other ethnics

high iq post tbh. i was also curious about why there are so many pedos and hebophilics here even if i dont have any problems with them

Some women have big-dick fetish, may be that helps. Also it serves their purpose of virtue signaling.

Yea, because literally every black man on earth has a huge dick. :feelskek:

I highly agree with you, OP.

The alt-rightcels and the anti-Semites are the dumbest people on this forum. If every single non-white person was deported from their countries, they would still be incel. They somehow believe that there is an assault on "white men" and "white men" specifically; what a bunch of self-pitying losers.

I let the pedos do their own thing. It's pretty fucked up that a grown man would prefer to have sex with a 13-year-old than a 23-year-old, but I've never been attacked by a pedo here.

why is it that non-spamming people with a brain are agreeing with me on this thread:what:

his opinion is biased, he's black.
heres the race hierarchy... whites > blacks > middle eastern > asians
why are you complaining when you're the second highest you'll never know what is like to be asian and you want to act like a victim fuck you
u would at least expect the guy to have the brainpower to make his own arguments. lol @ linking me a 6 minute video

im not gonna watch a 6 minute video dude. make the arguments yourself. why do u reply to my posts without addressing them at all. I was simply stating that ur own women find u the most attractive, and hence you have an advantage over all other ethnics

We don’t, if youd watch the video, you’d realize that we don’t.

u would at least expect the guy to have the brainpower to make his own arguments. lol @ linking me a 6 minute video
He doesn't even know what pedophilia is. When I discussed with him he would constatly change the subject and strawman(a shit ton) to fit his narrative...

Jews are repsonsible for lots of problems. But u jew haters think 100% of world problems are from them. When maybe they are 25%-40% respobible. Cucks and rich people of all ethnicityies sold thier people, masive cope if u think jews are alone responsible

He doesn't even know what pedophilia is. When I discussed with him he would constatly change the subject and strawman(a shit ton) to fit his narrative...
he does this on every single one of his vent threads. not a very bright person tbh
I mean clearly it is, yeah. latino isn’t even a race lmfao.
7AAB0E62 BCC0 47D2 B786 E5352410B105

tacocels cant be lumped in with whites, this should be self explanatory but that’s besdies the point

"Most people didnt experience teenage love"
Wrong
The average age of virginity loss is like 17, so the average age of first kiss is obviously way earlier.
Imaging hitting puberty and being horny as fuck, but not even managing to kiss a girl at all. This is what we have endured. So you cant really blame us for being somewhat emotionally stunted

The average age where? And when?

Right now, I think most of teenage MEN are incels. Girls and young Chads losing their virginity at 12 keeps the statistics down.

"Shithole Indian villagers do it. Therefore, it is OK."
tbh who cares. Foids have no sentience, they are like a dog. Completely run on instinct. Lol at caring about them

The United States Census uses the ethnonym Hispanic or Latino to refer to "a person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin regardless of race".

The United States Census uses the ethnonym Hispanic or Latino to refer to "a person of Cuban, Mexican, Puerto Rican, South or Central American, or other Spanish culture or origin regardless of race".
what does that have to do with the point im trying to prove?

The average age where? And when?

Right now, I think most of teenage MEN are incels. Girls and young Chads losing their virginity at 12 keeps the statistics down.
In America. Probably similar statistics in most other western countries.
Also we dont have the statistics from the current young generation but I definitely agree that their rate of sexual encounters will plummet compared to older generations

u jew haters think 100% of world problems are from them. When maybe they are 25%-40% respobible
@Emba what do you think bruh
less than 1% of the world population and responsible for up to 40%... nothing wrong here!!!

nothing wrong with getting kicked out of 350 countries!!

what does that have to do with the point im trying to prove?

because ur trying to bring up race, when latino isn’t even a race to begin with

tbh who cares. Foids have no sentience, they are like a dog. Completely run on instinct. Lol at caring about them

You should still use logical arguments whenever possible. Don't stoop to the level of a foid.

In America. Probably similar statistics in most other western countries.
Also we dont have the statistics from the current young generation but I definitely agree that their rate of sexual encounters will plummet compared to older generations

America is much more obsessed and degenerate about teenage love than most European countries. It's not so common around here.

because ur trying to bring up race, when latino isn’t even a race to begin with
it can be race or ethnicity, its not specified on the graph. how would you like tacocels to be defined? they are technically caucasian but they arent white. this is besides the point though, stop changing the subject