Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Question to truecels

Nothingness

Nothingness

The Knight Of The Swords
-
How do you hide your deformities going outside ? What do you wear?
And what would you suggest to hide deformities?

Sunglasses to hide bug eyes, beard to hide shitty lower third, and adidas ultra boost for manlet height.

I don’t go anywhere without a hat or beanie obviously to hide my NW7 horseshoe.

I wear my skin, and I shave my head to show everyone that I am not bald at all, totally disrespectful for baldcels. So everyone can clearly see my hairline because I am not bald, but I am actively choosing to cut my hair off.

I wear t-shirts to show my chest and wide shoulders, because I’m proud of my gymcopes even if I’m not a fuckboi.

I suggest you to wear an expensive car (I cannot afford an expensive car), because it’s a great cope to show everyone that you are a loser and you want to impress foids but ultimately you are incel.

I wear my skin, and I shave my head to show everyone that I am not bald at all, totally disrespectful for baldcels. So everyone can clearly see my hairline because I am not bald, but I am actively choosing to cut my hair off.

I wear t-shirts to show my chest and wide shoulders, because I’m proud of my gymcopes even if I’m not a fuckboi.

I suggest you to wear an expensive car (I cannot afford an expensive car), because it’s a great cope to show everyone that you are a loser and you want to impress foids but ultimately you are incel.
Fuck off

Sunglasses to hide bug eyes, beard to hide shitty lower third, and adidas ultra boost for manlet height.
You should get Timberlands. They give you a couple of extra centimetres.

I don’t go anywhere without a hat or beanie obviously to hide my NW7 horseshoe.
I do wear hat too. Not fedora though :feelskek:
Does anybody wear masks? I know it is extreme case though

I can't hide my brown skin, neither can I hide my height nor do I want to hide my hairline and gay skull

No way to hide bad skin, is there?

I can't hide my brown skin, neither can I hide my height nor do I want to hide my hairline and gay skull
How about Michael Jacksonmaxing? Too expencive i know.

How about Michael Jacksonmaxing? Too expencive i know.
Race goes deeper than the color of ones skin. :feelsokman::feelsthink:
I may be mixed black/white but I still would look foreign even with blanco skin

How bad?

Kind of ? Like haloween one or medic mask?
Like this
images

I need to paint my skin brown since Whites are Truecel.

thick framed glasses to hide my asymmetrical eyes

Sunglasses, hoodie, cargo pants
I used to wear a ski mask

I don't go out without shoe lifts

I always wear a cap or bandana for sports to hide skull deformity and baldness, even at innapropriate places.

With a nice clothes with styles and plenty of cold showers

oversized clothes to hide my auschwitz mode body
lifts + good shoes to fraud little my manlet height
hair on forehead to hide my bad hairline

Ugly looks uglier in nice clothes dummy
I was being sarcastic bro. Of course I don't wear stylish clothes. I'd look like a thief who just stole it from a rich chad

I was being sarcastic bro. Of course I don't wear stylish clothes. I'd look like a thief who just stole it from a rich chad
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Understood lol