Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Questions for incels who think being skinny or fat is genetic

KingOfRome

KingOfRome

Buff Auschwitz Escapee
-
How many fat people have starved to death?

How many skinny people suffer from binge eating disorder?

There are some diseases for skinny people, but none for fat people because you have to get fat by eating food. You don’t get fat from starving yourself.

There are some diseases for skinny people, but none for fat people because you have to get fat by eating food. You don’t get fat from starving yourself.
True, but those diseases are valid excuses for being skinny. Nobody has a gene that makes them defy the first law of thermodynamics.

Skinnyfat is 100% genetic, being skeleton or obese on the other hand, not genetic.

I was thin my whole life until i found out muscles stay on me much easier than fat, i wasn't made to be fat at all, unlike my brother who weighted 225 lb at 9 years old

Your metabolism gets set as you grow up, sometimes its harder to lose/gain fat/muscle but that doesn't go past like 10 kg difference, an obese person doesn't just 'naturally have a slow metabolism'. But fat distribution is totally genetic, ie bloat ogre face.

True, but those diseases are valid excuses for being skinny. Nobody has a gene that makes them defy the first law of thermodynamics.

Yup

Skinnyfat is 100% genetic, being skeleton or obese on the other hand, not genetic.
This
Genetics play a major role, take me for example my fat and muscle distribution is so fucked up compared to other people I barely have any on my forearms or wrists since my wrists are only 5.3 inches/13.5cm even when I weighed over 20kg more than I do now when I bodybuilded my wrists were only slightly bigger so genetics has A LOT to say.

It is to some extent genetic, some people gain fat easier. Just look at some pro athletes who are fat despite having a brutal training regime and watching their diet.

For example MMA fighter Daniel Cormier who has a lot of body fat despite having to cut weight and everything.

Meanwhile some people are skinny despite never working out and eating junk all the time.

There's definitely a genetic component to skinnyfat, but you're not doomed for life if you have it. I had it for a while, but I got rid of it with enough time and effort.

I was thin my whole life until i found out muscles stay on me much easier than fat, i wasn't made to be fat at all, unlike my brother who weighted 225 lb at 9 years old
Low adipocyte count and possibly high T. Very lucky.

It is to some extent genetic, some people gain fat easier. Just look at some pro athletes who are fat despite having a brutal training regime and watching their diet.

For example MMA fighter Daniel Cormier who has a lot of body fat despite having to cut weight and everything.

Meanwhile some people are skinny despite never working out and eating junk all the time.
Some pro athletes carry more fat on purpose for specific reasons. A few fighters like having a protective layer around their midsection. A football linebacker benefits from more overall mass. For sumo wrestling, being fat is an essential part of the sport. Most athletes, however, prefer to stay at least somewhat lean.

i used to eat tons of food and couldnt cross 50kg so it may be genetic

now i eat normal and im 43kg at 171.5cm
Probably not eating enough then. I was 44kg when I was around 18-20 cause I hardly ate, but now I’m around 47 cause I’m eating more carbs/protein but still I don’t eat as much as most adult males cause I get full easily

Probably not eating enough then. I was 44kg when I was around 18-20 cause I hardly ate, but now I’m around 47 cause I’m eating more carbs/protein but still I don’t eat as much as most adult males cause I get full easily
i eat more than my family ded srs my father is 65kg at 5'7, mom is overweight i wont tell her weight but she doesnt look that bad, she used to be Stacy in the past but agepill hit her, my brother is like 55kg at 5'8 (14yo only), my second brother is 39kg at 4'7 (9 yo only)

i eat more than my family ded srs my father is 65kg at 5'7, mom is overweight i wont tell her weight but she doesnt look that bad, she used to be Stacy in the past but agepill hit her, my brother is like 55kg at 5'8 (14yo only), my second brother is 39kg at 4'7 (9 yo only)
Lmao your 9 year old bro is gonna weigh more than you soon

Yeah it’s your medical condition you lost some muscle in your legs
i lost muscle in my right leg, calf muscle coz doctor fucked up my surgery and almost cut my leg
and my upper muscle in right leg is very weak and thin, way more thin than in second leg coz i didnt use this leg for long

It isn't what we think. It is what the science tells us through evidence.

Fat people don't starve to death because their body tells them to overeat though signals. Like the hormones leptin and gherlin. Your body releases those hormones at different rates. It makes you feel hungry and full. That's why some people can literally forget to eat, while others start feeling hungry within a few hours after eating. Also the hormones tell you when you are full then you have trouble even looking at food.

Skinny anoxerics do something called binge and purge.

There's definitely a genetic component to skinnyfat, but you're not doomed for life if you have it. I had it for a while, but I got rid of it with enough time and effort.

Low adipocyte count and possibly high T. Very lucky.

Some pro athletes carry more fat on purpose for specific reasons. A few fighters like having a protective layer around their midsection. A football linebacker benefits from more overall mass. For sumo wrestling, being fat is an essential part of the sport. Most athletes, however, prefer to stay at least somewhat lean.
Almost every single football position benefits from being fat except skilled ones. You don't even have to be strong just collide your obesity into someone and they're gone

But you seem very obsessed with being skinny fat, all your posts are about it? Why is this?

But you seem very obsessed with being skinny fat, all your posts are about it? Why is this?
I wasn't even the one who brought up skinny fat that time lol. Check out my post history; my profile isn't private. Just recently I posted about kratom and a 12-year-old anime girl in a muzzle.

Our ancestors were those who had an efficient metabolism and an appetite to eat whatever is available at the moment. That's why they survived to be our ancestors. We now live in a looking glass world, where eating what you can when you can is no longer a survival positive. Our genes don't know we live in a time and place where high caloric food is available for little money all the time, but healthy food is not.

I don’t know man, I see buff rices once in a full moon, but curries are all big belly and twig legs and arms and wrists. It’s disgusting. They don’t work out but they have big belly so why are there arms and legs aneorxic tier? Why aren’t the arms and legs fattened. It is nasty @angrycurrycel

I don’t know man, I see buff rices once in a full moon, but curries are all big belly and twig legs and arms and wrists. It’s disgusting. They don’t work out but they have big belly so why are there arms and legs aneorxic tier? Why aren’t the arms and legs fattened. It is nasty @angrycurrycel
It’s nature being cruel

normies will say "your body is not a closed system" and that calories in / out is bullshit because metabolism varies between people

too bad normies don't understand that unless you take a lot of DNP, your metabolism isn't going to change much
and that fast actually increases your metabolism for the first few days