Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [QUICK ADVICE] FATCELS. Get in here now, some of you dont even bother to gym. Get to off the couch because you never know.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
I was on a streak doing OMAD with a low carb diet, quite a lot of protein for 7 days. Then I went outside and saw some of my old colleagues with girlfriends. They all looked good, and also were much taller than me. I just became really depressed and stopped.

Since then I had multiple periods where depression got me down. Fuck this man, fuck looking good, I just want to fit in clothes I like, but it never lasts more than a week

First of all I am a traditionalcel from my country. All the food I eat comes from my grandparents since they have a farm.
Second of all, fuck off with your vegan bullshit retard

Where'd you get this bullshit from

Say you have a pair of thin parents. They have a baby. They give it up for adoption.

The baby gets put with a family that is 400 pounds each. They also have a baby.

Is the adopted baby going to look more like the biological parents?

Or will the 400 pound family teach the adoptive kid "bad habits" so the baby will grow up fat like the adoptive parents?
People dont want to hear that. Stop speaking about it, they want to remain fat by choice because they have no self respect or self discipline. And some of them complain about not wanting landwhales.

People don't want to hear the truth even when trying to show them the science.

Say you have a pair of thin parents. They have a baby. They give it up for adoption.

The baby gets put with a family that is 400 pounds each. They also have a baby.

Is the adopted baby going to look more like the biological parents?

Or will the 400 pound family teach the adoptive kid "bad habits" so the baby will grow up fat like the adoptive parents?
If the 400 pound fat fucks feed him a lot, then he'll be fat. Isn't that common sense?

I was on a streak doing OMAD with a low carb diet, quite a lot of protein for 7 days. Then I went outside and saw some of my old colleagues with girlfriends. They all looked good, and also were much taller than me. I just became really depressed and stopped.

Since then I had multiple periods where depression got me down. Fuck this man, fuck looking good, I just want to fit in clothes I like, but it never lasts more than a week

First of all I am a traditionalcel from my country. All the food I eat comes from my grandparents since they have a farm.
Second of all, fuck off with your vegan bullshit retard

Where'd you get this bullshit from
Arch Amone is an idiot. Just dont reply to him anymore, everyone tries to prove him wrong yet he still goes his way. Leave him.

Just lose weight to fit in clothes man, satisfy yourself.
If the 400 pound fat fucks feed him a lot, then he'll be fat. Isn't that common sense?
Let him post and dont reply to him. Let him bump my thread so other logical people can see.

Arch Amone is an idiot. Just dont reply to him anymore, everyone tries to prove him wrong yet he still goes his way. Leave him.

Just lose weight to fit in clothes man, satisfy yourself.
Will start again tomorrow man, hopefully it lasts or ill have to go on soylent IVs until I lose the 20 pounds

Im too tired and low energy.

Will start again tomorrow man, hopefully it lasts or ill have to go on soylent IVs until I lose the 20 pounds
Yea, just do it for your own copes. If you cope by wearing nice clothes so be it.

That isn't what happens in the adoption studies. They more closely resemble their biological parents.

You take a thin family's baby away, and put him with a fat family, he'll grow up thin.

You take a fat family's baby away and put them with thin parents he'll grow up fat.

This is something we've known a long time from adoption studies.

Let him post and dont reply to him. Let him bump my thread so other logical people can see.
Don't ostracize other incels man, he might be an aspie, you never know. Let him speak his mind, nobody talks to incels
That isn't what happens in the adoption studies. They more closely resemble their biological parents.

You take a thin family's baby away, and put him with a fat family, he'll grow up thin.

You take a fat family's baby away and put them with thin parents he'll grow up fat.

This is something we've known a long time from adoption studies.
Did you read that on a mom blog?

Don't ostracize other incels man, he might be an aspie, you never know. Let him speak his mind, nobody talks to incels

Did you read that on a mom blog?
Fair enough, either way I wont bother replying to him. Its your turn now.

Brendo explains obesity very well here, all the science you need.

CICO is the only way

Im 5'6,fat,with a decent face,will losing weight help me get laid?

Im 5'6,fat,with a decent face,will losing weight help me get laid?
5'6''? Sorry man. You can at least be like me and lose weight to cope by wearing comfy clothes and generaly being more comfy

You are not getting laid tho

Wouldn´t hurt to try. You also save money when you are burning off the lard instead of buying food.
which fuels other copes (unless food is ur only cope)

Maybe you are right. Although it's only 1 study and I 100% don't believe it, but gotta be objective

People only says obesity is a choice because what they are really saying is "I'm better than you"!

They don't want science getting in the way of their ego.

People only says obesity is a choice because what they are really saying is "I'm better than you"!

They don't want science getting in the way of their ego.
Are your parents and you fat by any chance?

Are your parents and you fat by any chance?

My parents are dead. Neither of them were particularly fat. Overweight.

I'm fat now because I don't spend all day exercising like I used to. I sit at my desk working all day. I was a great athlete growing up. I was an all star on my football team at two different positions. I played baseball center field. Out of all my friends growing up, I was the most active out of all them.

None of this is relevant to the science though.
and I'd like to point out I only see one motherfucker using sources here. The rest is all conjecture.

Last edited: