Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [QUICK ADVICE] FATCELS. Get in here now, some of you dont even bother to gym. Get to off the couch because you never know.

• Thread starter Deleted member 15752
  • Start date
Deleted member 15752

Deleted member 15752

Mogged from Fairbanks to Vladivostok
-
Keep in mind some members here are overweight and are simply not bothered about it. You never know how much bones you can reveal. If you get to around 10 to 12% body fat you will most likely have that "sucked up" face. Paper thin skin with veins popping out. Some of you are just plain lazy, going to the gym is a very easy way to add from 0.1smv to literally 2 points up. You dont know how you look like without the fat around your face. You dont know your shoulder to waist ration. Actually bother to build up your shoulders and lats. Its just plain laziness at this point from some of you.

"But br0 i eat 100 calories a day and i gain fat tf??"
No, you cannot escape the basic law of calories in vs calories out.
Go to a TDEE calculator, put in your stats and there you go. Those are your estimated calories to MAINTAIN your weight.
All you have to do is literally -200 or whatever you want to take away depending on your weight and BOOM. You will be losing weight no matter what, you can fucking eat mcdonalds all you want as long as you stay in a deficit. e.g (to maintain 80kg you eat 2500, to drop fat you eat 2300)
Some of you love eating like shit so there you go, eat mcdonalds but stay in a deficit.

"br0 chad eats pizza and puts on lean mass"
Chad is on TEST, GH, TREN and numerous other shit. As for when he cuts down he just ups the dose goes on CLEN and keeps all his gains. Sure if you want to go that route go for it. It will get fairly expensive and its a shady path.

Going to the gym for you guys should be one of the easier ways to ascend. Its literally 20 dollars a month lol.

Some of you will try actually going to the gym and ascend, some of you will go gym and not ascend because you didnt expect the results you thought you would get.

Some of you wont bother and will LITERALLY choose to be incel. Im not talking about incels here that are fucked either way, some people here look ok but are just VERY VERY FAT.

Just get off your ass tbh. Barely any money goes into this.
And I can bet some of you are just bad looking because of the fat around the face. Lose that and you will be long gone.

some people dont get the point im making and are just replying out of their ass. this is aimed at fatcels that have a decent height and a 3 or 4/10 face because of all the weight that is covering it. Some people ascend out of this some dont.

Last edited:
No respect for fatcels.

Not a fatcel but there's no gym for my hairline

Not a fatcel but there's no gym for my hairline
Cmon forget other shit, this is specifically for fatcels that dont have other issues other than weight.
"there is no gym for face" we know we know

Fat women are the real issue imo

its 0ver stop all forms of improvement and LDAR

Just ldar tbh

lol cope with gymaxx HAHAHA

No respect for fatcels.
They literally want to be incels because of their laziness, dont respect any fatcels here that dont have any facial issues.
lol cope with gymaxx HAHAHA
Cope? More like you are a retard if you are overweight with a ok face. You literally want to be incel

I was never fat but I do regret not going for the aesthetic muscle. Maybe it's not too late

I'm a 5'2 mantlet so going gym and gaining muscle would make me look like t1 except uglier and shorter.

I'm a 5'2 mantlet so going gym and gaining muscle would make me look like t1 except uglier and shorter.
this is aimed at certain users that are a decent height, have decent face but are lazy cunts.

If you're a fat 6 or 7 you might have a chance to break 8, but if you are a fat 6 or 7 you'd know it because women generally were never repulsed by you, probably did engage you conversationally at least, just were never willing to go toward sexual/flirting with you because you look 3 months pregnant and it makes their cunt confused.

What if I was low bf + gymcelling for 3 years and it didn't do anything for me, so I quit and now get fatter by the day due to LDAR? Is that still considered volcel?

What if I was low bf + gymcelling for 3 years and it didn't do anything for me, so I quit and now get fatter by the day due to LDAR? Is that still considered volcel?
No, this thread is aimed at people that have never been lean before and always been overweight. In some cases it doenst help and in other cases they ascend to chadlites.

Lost 20 kgs this year, other 10 and I won't be fat I think.

Lost 20 kgs this year, other 10 and I won't be fat I think.
And then you will realize if it you wasted your time or you are ready to ascend. Its a gamble worth taking.

there is no gym for your face, I'm chinlesscel it doesn't matter how much I workout it wont help me, the only way is with plastic surgery

I think everyone should seriously gymmax for 2-3 years

TBH there are really no strict fatcels here... Nobody here is a virgin for JUST being fat.. It’s a cope to think otherwise

I was in extremely good shape from 20-23yo. Went to the gym 3 times a week. Couldn't get laid.
Now I'm getting fat from LDAR, but at least I tried.

I think everyone should seriously gymmax for 2-3 years
I have muscular problems and what you say it’s true. It’s not about the results though. Just hitting max potential.. My max bench is around 90lbs after 5 years

TBH there are really no strict fatcels here... Nobody here is a virgin for JUST being fat.. It’s a cope to think otherwise
Are you sure? Being 300lbs automatically disregards anything you have.

Low bodyfat isn't gonna fix my garbage eye area and weak jaw.

I was in extremely good shape from 20-23yo. Went to the gym 3 times a week. Couldn't get laid.
Now I'm getting fat from LDAR, but at least I tried.
This is the concept bro, some people can actually ascend out of this and escape. But they are too lazy. Did it make a difference? Great go slay.
It didnt? Fine go back to ldar.

And then you will realize if it you wasted your time or you are ready to ascend. Its a gamble worth taking.
Yeah I know but at least my legs and feet stopped hurting like a bitch lol. I still can't do squats to save my life because of the damage done I think though.

Are you sure? Being 300lbs automatically disregards anything you have.
Maybe you’re right.. I wouldn’t know. I have a degenerative muscle problem not a fat problem.. Gyms are a must for me to actually function. My max bench is almost 100lbs

Maybe you’re right.. I wouldn’t know. I have a degenerative muscle problem not a fat problem.. Gyms are a must for me to actually function. My max bench is almost 100lbs
Thank you, finally someone with logic. You never know, it can work out but also it cannot work out. Its a gamble worth taking.

Thank you, finally someone with logic. You never know, it can work out but also it cannot work out. Its a gamble worth taking.
I don’t get much compliments often thanks :D

Long term success rate for those that attempt to lose excess body weight is 5 to 10 percent.

And it isn't a matter of just trying hard enough. That's the lie.

Long term success rate for those that attempt to lose excess body weight is 5 to 10 percent.

And it isn't a matter of just trying hard enough. That's the lie.
It is a gamble worth taking.

Most people will get fat again. I think the number is between 95-98%.
It even makes sense as an incel to gain back weight I think. You better your looks in order to increase your chances, you see it doesn't get any better and it wasn't worth it, then you understand that at least you can feel some pleasure by eating and drinking and taking it away won't make it any better for you. But still one must try not to be pathologically fat.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4539812/

Probability of an Obese Person Attaining Normal Body Weight: Cohort Study Using Electronic Health Records

Abstract
Objectives. We examined the probability of an obese person attaining normal body weight.
Methods. We drew a sample of individuals aged 20 years and older from the United Kingdom’s Clinical Practice Research Datalink from 2004 to 2014. We analyzed data for 76 704 obese men and 99 791 obese women. We excluded participants who received bariatric surgery. We estimated the probability of attaining normal weight or 5% reduction in body weight.
Results. During a maximum of 9 years’ follow-up, 1283 men and 2245 women attained normal body weight. In simple obesity (body mass index = 30.0–34.9 kg/m2), the annual probability of attaining normal weight was 1 in 210 for men and 1 in 124 for women, increasing to 1 in 1290 for men and 1 in 677 for women with morbid obesity (body mass index = 40.0–44.9 kg/m2). The annual probability of achieving a 5% weight reduction was 1 in 8 for men and 1 in 7 for women with morbid obesity.
Conclusions. The probability of attaining normal weight or maintaining weight loss is low. Obesity treatment frameworks grounded in community-based weight management programs may be ineffective.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4539812/

Probability of an Obese Person Attaining Normal Body Weight: Cohort Study Using Electronic Health Records

Abstract
Objectives. We examined the probability of an obese person attaining normal body weight.
Methods. We drew a sample of individuals aged 20 years and older from the United Kingdom’s Clinical Practice Research Datalink from 2004 to 2014. We analyzed data for 76 704 obese men and 99 791 obese women. We excluded participants who received bariatric surgery. We estimated the probability of attaining normal weight or 5% reduction in body weight.
Results. During a maximum of 9 years’ follow-up, 1283 men and 2245 women attained normal body weight. In simple obesity (body mass index = 30.0–34.9 kg/m2), the annual probability of attaining normal weight was 1 in 210 for men and 1 in 124 for women, increasing to 1 in 1290 for men and 1 in 677 for women with morbid obesity (body mass index = 40.0–44.9 kg/m2). The annual probability of achieving a 5% weight reduction was 1 in 8 for men and 1 in 7 for women with morbid obesity.
Conclusions. The probability of attaining normal weight or maintaining weight loss is low. Obesity treatment frameworks grounded in community-based weight management programs may be ineffective.
So if its a low chance then nobody should try? Even if it was 0.01% you should try.

It even makes sense as an incel to gain back weight I think. You better your looks in order to increase your chances, you see it doesn't get any better and it wasn't worth it, then you understand that at least you can feel some pleasure by eating and drinking and taking it away won't make it any better for you. But still one must try not to be pathologically fat.

I agree. Food is probably the best cope in life. But obesity is a variant of substance abuse, and I don´t think that obese people can truly appreciate food when they always eat as if it was their last meal.

So if its a low chance then nobody should try? Even if it was 0.01% you should try.

It isn't about trying, it's called being realistic. The reason fat people failed is always blamed on them by people who don't have the same set of circumstances.

It's the Just World fallacy.

It isn't about trying, it's called being realistic. The reason fat people failed is always blamed on them by people who don't have the same set of circumstances.

It's the Just World fallacy.
Ok then so nobody should try? You cant let chances slip as a incel. You have to do everything in your power to escape.

Ok then so nobody should try? You cant let chances slip as a incel. You have to do everything in your power to escape.

Just one more lottery ticket. You too can win the lottery! Just one more!

Except in this lottery it involves a lot of work.

Ask yourself: Do people exercise to be thin? or do thin people exercise because they are thin?

Your body regulates your energy. Thinner people are teaming with energy to get out of them. Ever see a thin person who just couldn't stop moving?

They aren't doing it from any conscience choice. It's their body telling them keep moving... we got all this energy to expend.
That is why some people can't put on weight. They aren't lying either.

They are just on the other side of the fat person coin.

Fat people can't lose weight despite their efforts. Skinny people can't gain weight despite their efforts.

People in the middle, through a result of their own, or maybe not a result of their own, "Do what we do see it works!"

Different people get different outcomes because each body is a thousand little knobs all set to different things.

Ask yourself: Do people exercise to be thin? or do thin people exercise because they are thin?

Your body regulates your energy. Thinner people are teaming with energy to get out of them. Ever see a thin person who just couldn't stop moving?

They aren't doing it from any conscience choice. It's their body telling them keep moving... we got all this energy to expend.
That is why some people can't put on weight. They aren't lying either.

They are just on the other side of the fat person coin.

Fat people can't lose weight despite their efforts. Skinny people can't gain weight despite their efforts.

People in the middle, through a result of their own, or maybe not a result of their own, "Do what we do see it works!"

Different people get different outcomes because each body is a thousand little knobs all set to different things.
tbh...

Jesus you are making losing weight like some fucking impossible thing. You can eat mcdonalds and still lose fat. I will stop replying to you because you are literally trying to bring people that can most likely ascend down.

If fat people eat less calories, they become normal weight. But fat people use food as a drug. They live to eat, when they should eat to live.

If fat people eat less calories, they become normal weight. But fat people use food as a drug. They live to eat, when they should eat to live.

Not necessarily true. Hunger is a basic tenet that has been with us since the beginning of time.

Saying you can control your hunger is ignoring millions of years of evolution.

So you choose that "drug" over potential ascending. What kind of retard iq do you need to have to do that.