Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Quick guide to Inceltears: why do so many men prefer younger women?

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
Power imbalance :no:

They're easier :no:

Those men are immature :no:

Those men are all rapists :no:

Those men are afraid of "real" older women :no:

Younger women are more attractive on average :yes:

Younger women are lower-mileage and less jaded :yes:

Younger women have more fertile years ahead of them and are, therefore, a better investment :yes:

The power imbalance is real though, and you've pointed it out. You've said before that younger women, due to their mental immaturity, should follow the lead of their older male partners.

Roasties can't compete, unfortunately most young women only date and have with sex with young Chads.

The agepill is also real.

The power imbalance is real though, and you've pointed it out. You've said before that younger women, due to their mental immaturity, should follow the lead of their older male partners.
Younger people are just quicker to learn and younger women have less years of feminist indoctrination on their belts.

In the modern west, the power imbalance would actually favor a teenage girl against me. She can ruin my life with one false allegation, what can I do to her? Only things that would also ruin my life.

Legitimately speaking guys like us will be in a power imbalance in favor of the younger girls.
They let's imagine it's a typical highschool girl, shes probably had sex once or twice at the least and kissed tons of guys. Meanwhile we haven't even kissed before. They hold massive power and specifically in the form of experience against us

Legitimately speaking guys like us will be in a power imbalance in favor of the younger girls.
They let's imagine it's a typical highschool girl, shes probably had sex once or twice at the least and kissed tons of guys. Meanwhile we haven't even kissed before. They hold massive power and specifically in the form of experience against us
There's also that. Older people tend to be more experienced than younger people, that's for sure, but that's only the averages. Comparing a 16 yo Stacy who already kissed, fucked and had relationships with dozens of different guys to a 20, 30, 40, doesn't matter, kissless virgin incel is like comparing a 16 yo who has practice guitar 8 hours per day for the last 5 years to an old guy who never even held a guitar in his life. Who is the most experienced guitarist?

Yeah I agree, clearly a lot of men saught after them because they're easier to manipulate

Yeah I agree, clearly a lot of men saught after them because they're easier to manipulate
There are no legal means to manipulate teens to fuck you as an adult. At least in my location, and I'm pretty sure in the US and most of Europe as well, offering money or goods to under 18 girls in exchange for sex is illegal (in Brazil, doing so even with adult women is illegal, unless they're already prostitutes). Alcohol and drugs would result in two charges at least (giving them those things would be a crime, doing so in exchange for sex would be another crime). Blackmail is also illegal and so is coercion.

If you're talking about manipulation outside of those things, that's just the normal mating process, which involves manipulation to a bigger or smaller extent like all human relationships, but this type doesn't work if you're old and ugly.

Last edited:
More on "investment"

In stock trading you want to "buy low, sell high". If you think college age girls look best you are literally buying the top if you marry a college girl.

So you actually want to marry a girl younger than what you think looks the best. She will still be worth holding onto after her peak because of the "dividends" like helping to raise your children and other benefits from not marrying an old single mother.

More on "investment"

In stock trading you want to "buy low, sell high". If you think college age girls look best you are literally buying the top if you marry a college girl.

So you actually want to marry a girl younger than what you think looks the best. She will still be worth holding onto after her peak because of the "dividends" like helping to raise your children and other benefits from not marrying an old single mother.
Giga IQ. It's strange how more men don't think about that. I think it has to do with the fact relationships in general tend not to last long nowadays.

Last edited:
:yes:low waist to hip ratio(normally)
:yes:no debt
:yes:you control finances
:yes:if the marriage doesn't work out, the girl can still be relatively young, and have low mileage.
This could increase her value to men looking for a good wife. Educated women don't have this value.

Right on the money.

The answer that would make the most sense to me is that we are biologically wired to desire younger women due to nature/evolution directing/manipulating us to procreate or try to procreate with those female individuals that would normally be the most fertile of the bunch/lot/etc,etc.

So try as they might the cucks, SJW's and Jews will never be able to socially engineer and deprogram this basic evolutionary urge/desire out of us.

We should do an IncelTears Jeopardy game

hope those itniggers all :kys:

Younger women are hornier too.... just way more selective. Don't believe the tripe that women are hornier at 35/40.

All this speculation assumes that exclusive relationships between men and women were the norm for nearly all of Man's existence, and were only disrupted within recorded history. What evidence is there to support this assumption?

All this speculation assumes that exclusive relationships between men and women were the norm for nearly all of Man's existence, and were only disrupted within recorded history. What evidence is there to support this assumption?
They surely were the norm in successful civilizations.

Oh yeah, very important info for me. When I choose who to marry tommorow (many women will be lining up, ofc) I'll be sure to go for a younger woman. /s :kys: :kys:

They surely were the norm in successful civilizations.
Agriculture changed everything. Agriculture allowed for the accumulation of wealth. Men who accumulated wealth suddenly became much more concerned about exactly which child was theirs. If you have a stone axe and seashell necklace to leave behind, it's not a real big deal who gets them. If you have 100 goats you spent your life acquiring, it is a big deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back