Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Quick Question: Can Latinos SEAMaxx?

truthpill

truthpill

Legend
Can they and why do you think so?

depends on what they look like. Latino is too broad. Dark skinned Latinos that look super ethnic? probably not. Semi-white passing and white passing Latinos? probably.

Just check youtube SEA videos.

Latino is a tanned white person for SEA inhabitants

race doesn't matter at all, you need to be attractive, that's it

also "latino" is not a race, they tend to be mixed but there are places for example with alot of white people jfl

Last edited:
dark skinned latinos? Probably not, although thugmaxxing is their motto so most of them don't even have a reason to

If he's white passing

Chinese foids or just noodlewhores in general want nothing to do with dark skinned men. If you are castizo, you can slay, but if you are a brown mayan looking fuck, no way Jose.

Chinese foids or just noodlewhores in general want nothing to do with dark skinned men. If you are castizo, you can slay, but if you are a brown mayan looking fuck, no way Jose.

Chinese are not south East Asians. South east Asia usually means Thailand, Philippines and Indonesia.

yes if you're lightskinned. asians hate dark skin.

Probably with Filipinas idk about the others

Chinese are not south East Asians. South east Asia usually means Thailand, Philippines and Indonesia.
in SEA just mog the fuck out of some 5'6" ricecel. I think brown latinos have more than a chance there.

As long as you're attractive it doesn't really matter. I've seen tyrones rule even in EA places like Japan

I don't know about SEA, but I know for a fact that a lot of people from my country, which is latin american with predominantly black ancestry, have moderate success in Japan. I don't know why but the Japanese seems to like the music and culture from here. One of my dad's friends ascended with a Japanese cutie. Maybe I'm biased and my dad's friend is just an exception, but this is what I've seem.

OP, check out nomadlist.com - from the looks of the people visiting various SEA places you'll have an ~idea which types have the most success with noodle whores - the majority of people on that site are actual sex tourists looking for cheap/free sex ... but they never admit the truth, obviously - hypocrisy between normies are on insane levels these days.

Dude, even curries can. I personally know a Pakistani dude who moved to SEA and started fucking different women there, all non-hookers.

race doesn't matter at all, you need to be attractive, that's it

also "latino" is not a race, they tend to be mixed but there are places for example with alot of white people jfl
You don’t need to be attractive to SEAmaxx

Depends on how white they are i suppose