quick question

C

CaptainRussia

Officer
-
im in awhatsapp group of people i know. i know they mostly use direct conversation but sometimes people post in the grop too. occasionaly i post there sometimes or post a funny picture i find on the internet. people see it but not once has someone ever answered my posts. is it rude to post nothing, not even a smiley or am i overreacting?

reeaway

reeaway

M A G I C A L
-
You are outcast in that group, jfl, man... :forcedsmile:

Braincel14w

Braincel14w

High inhib mentalcel oldcel
-
They certainly don't care if you like them or not. Maybe they just didn't find your post funny or relevant.

Insomniac

Insomniac

ϟϟ A U T I S M ϟϟ
★★★★★
Leave the group immediately

loserkarthusplayer

loserkarthusplayer

Patience is key to Happiness
-
I remember my fb times I always posting meme's and funny shit from fb pages for attention but yeah none of that worked :feelsrope:

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
-
They are avoiding you. I'd leave immediately and never look back. Make up an excuse if they are that concerned of you leaving that you are taking a break from social media or something like that.

Blacktarpill

Blacktarpill

Beta "male" - "man" let
-
I dont know but i had similar issues.

Jazavac

Jazavac

(ー)◡(ー)
-
If they don't react to it, they are indifferent/mildly annoyed by it. It's probably not a meme group so I would stop sending pictures since I would find it makes me seem like I'm looking for their approval and thus placing myself below them.

C

CaptainRussia

Officer
-
If they don't react to it, they are indifferent/mildly annoyed by it. It's probably not a meme group so I would stop sending pictures since I would find it makes me seem like I'm looking for their approval and thus placing myself below them.
good answer. its not a meme group. but i post pictures rarely. mostly i write stuff like "check this place out we could go there". im getting left on read on all messages. im going to stop posting pictures.

Jazavac

Jazavac

(ー)◡(ー)
-
mostly i write stuff like "check this place out we could go there". im getting left on read on all messages.
Oh, that's worse than I thought bro. It doesn't seem like they like you at all tbh.

C

CaptainRussia

Officer
-
when i stop posting now will it show weakness?

Nautica1983

Nautica1983

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
-
Is it like a group for your class or something?

ihaveno1

ihaveno1

Banned
-
idk man ive never been in a group before

Dionysus

Dionysus

Overlord
-
they dont care about you. If you were chad they would do something along the lines of
:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::):):)::):):)