Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Quick reminder women have been sucking dicks since 12.

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
as soon as they're in middle school, they're already sucking dicks.

While you were probably too shy to even talk to them at the time, they were already hitting up chads several grades above them to suck their dick.

Never forget this.

can confirm. in 7th grade the hot girl was dating (fucking) a 9th grader

LOL, yeah in 7th grade this Chad named Cliff bragged to me about how sluts would regularly suck him off in our junior high school’s shitter.

quick reminder remind me to forget :feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod:

Daily reminder that all foids have been whores since their teens

Yup. Most women have fucked by 14

ropefuel:

fuck this shit

Disgusting roasties, all of them.

Females begin mate selection even before puberty hits them, yet our cucked soyciety wants you to think they arent going to chase after chadlets the minute their vaginas start getting moist.

I remember back in middle school hearing all kinds of stories about girls dating / fucking older dudes i.e. guys in high school. You're fucking delusional if you think girls that age are thinking about anything besides chad's cock. LAWL BUT LEIK THEY'RE SO YOUNG AND INNOCENT STFU INCEL THEY ONLY HAVE THEIR EDUCATION AND FUTURE IN MIND :soy: . It is baffling what the average neurotypical thinks about teenage girls.

And yet normies still says "children are innocent". :feelshaha:

Our society is sick and has been for decades. The days of wearing a dress and going to church and sitting at the table for a home cooked supper are long gone.

You were playing minecraft and LDAR'in in your best years while your looksmatch was busy going to cafe with her friends group 4 times a week and having sex
Let that sink in

It's over if you haven't got laid by 16.

Our society is sick and has been for decades. The days of wearing a dress and going to church and sitting at the table for a home cooked supper are long gone.

I agree that, we are living at a society completely degenerated and infected. The worst side is that when you graduated from college they will demand have a marriage with woman who have relationships since high school at least and had sex with amount of man as possible. I reject be a part of this shitty game.

Last edited:
They’ve been fucking since middle school. This one sexy white girl let a giant black guy lick her asshole in 8th grade

Back in middle school I did have people I would associate with. Friend isn't the right word but close enough.
I knew this Mexican dude named Pedro that was a Mexican Chad. Was on the football team. Would get into fights all the time. Very big Alpha dude.
His girlfriend was in band and I was in Orchestra so we would share the music halls together. Usually for an hour you were supposed to practice independently to get better. He would skip class and meet her and she would use that hour and just be sucking his dick in the back of the hallway. He used to tell me how good it felt. A couple months later they were caught fucking. He went to juvie but she was the 'victim' so didn't get any kind of punishment.

Oh btw this was in 6th grade

They're all hoes. Every. Last. One.

brutal truth. as a soon can speak, she is Chadsexual. Even chickens are known to discriminate against ugly humans. The lookspill is everywhere and in everything

Cro-Magnon Chad wins again

The female who did sit with me together at one desk in school at age 12 had a boyfriend 4 years older.

Very true. At my school a 13 year old girl was caught on the schools cameras sucking two dudes off.

Daily reminder that all foids have been whores since their teens
If you weren’t getting BJ’s in your middle school bathroom, never began for you.