Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Quit my job last night because of a foid

• Thread starter Deleted member 22571
  • Start date
Deleted member 22571

Deleted member 22571

20 yrs old, 5'3" tall, ugly blackcel
-
I worked as a line cook for 2 years at this popular seafood restaurant in my city. The work environment was always chill. All the cooks were males and we got along very well. We would all just be joking around, talking about normie shit, eating scraps of high quality seafood and stuff while working at a steady pace and always making sure to get the work done. But then 3 months ago a new female cook joined the crew, and all the guys started orbiting her. Every second of each shift they'd be asking her questions about her life, spoiling her with compliments, and offering to help her do her portion of the work. They basically worshipped her like she was some princess or something, all of them except me. I just treated her like I treated all my male co-workers, I never went out of my way to talk to her or anything. Well she didn't like that, so she decided to start talking shit about me behind my back to all of her new soyboy orbiters, telling them things like I'm not cooking the food properly, I'm being too slow, I'm not cleaning up my messes - shit like that (all which were false accusations, I was doing my job perfectly fine). This lead to all the male cooks starting to lecture me every second about my "horrible work ethic", which they never cared about until she started saying shit to them. At first I just found it annoying, but eventually it got worse and worse to the point where she wasn't even bad mouthing me about my work, she was just straight up roasting my appearance and behavior in front of all the cooks and they thought it was hilarious and laughed along with her. Finally I just couldn't tolerate it anymore. I was gonna go off on all of them, but my high inhib kicked in so I just awkwardly threw my apron onto the floor, yelled "I'm done!", and walked out. My boss has been blowing up my phone ever since, but I'm not answering that shit.

TL;DR quit my job because new foid and her orbiters bullied me

I’d text the boss and say if that girl isn’t punished or fired you won’t come back. If the boss says they can’t do that, I’d definetly make a throwaway social media account exposing her and the rest of them. Mabey hang some signs up. Mabey slash her tires. Go into the restaurant as a customer and return everything they serve you. Write bad reviews, etc. give em hell
Ain't nobody have time for that. Besides the boss is a foid too, and I already complained to her about the foid cook's behavior, but she didn't do shit.

I’d text the boss and say if that girl isn’t punished or fired you won’t come back.
Do this.
Mabey slash her tires. Go into the restaurant as a customer and return everything they serve you. Write bad reviews, etc. give em hell
Don't do this. Not worth it. Slashing tires is illegal (at least in my country) and writing bad reviews is a waste of time. Terrible idea.

I feel your pain. I quit my job when a Foid manager got a job through nepotism. Bitch had no idea what she was doing yet thought she could talk shit to the 3rd world South American and Eastern Euro maids who were breaking their backs. After a while I just had enough of the hypocrisy.

Foids belong at home period.

Based. Men cant even have friendships due to soys

I feel you. I worked in an enviroment that was 95% female, it was pure hell. They all hated me and made everyday more hellish than the previous.

Women ruin male only environments?

Man lands on moon.

I quit my job when a Foid manager got a job through nepotism.
I've seen this happen so many times. It's the only way females can get into high ranking positions honestly.

I feel you. I worked in an enviroment that was 95% female, it was pure hell. They all hated me and made everyday more hellish than the previous.
I worked in a majority female environment before. They treat you like their slave and dump all their workload onto you.
Should have trashed the kitchen beyond repair before leaving tbh
Too high inhib man

Tell me where this place is and I’ll give them a taste of my Anglo-Saxon boot in GTA 5. :feelsree:

I've seen this happen so many times. It's the only way females can get into high ranking positions honestly.

Bitch worked at a bar and met the big big manager. She came in from outside the company and got put over people that have been working there for years. Could it get anymore cliche? She probably sucked him off for the position if I had to guess. Need to start my own business because I refuse to be put in that position again. I'll turn down the job before ever working under a foid manager again.

Never trust males when it comes to women.Most of them will turn to dogs if they imagine they have any chance with a female

I feel like quitting my shitty wagecuck job too coz of foids.

Yeesh, sounds painful. Foids shit everything up, this is one of the reasons why women's rights were the worst thing to happen to mankind.

In any case, didn't you need your job to live? Or are you living with parents?

fuck your lack of paragraphs OP

I never say TLDR but we need to invent a new initialism like 'too squished didn't read'
TSDR

Tell me where this place is and I’ll give them a taste of my Anglo-Saxon boot in GTA 5. :feelsree:
Not tryna get doxxed my guy
fuck your lack of paragraphs OP

I never say TLDR but we need to invent a new initialism like 'too squished didn't read'
TSDR
Ain't nobody got time to write professional essays boyo
Yeesh, sounds painful. Foids shit everything up, this is one of the reasons why women's rights were the worst thing to happen to mankind.

In any case, didn't you need your job to live? Or are you living with parents?
I live with my brother he will cover rent until I get a new job. In my city restaurants are always hiring line cooks so I should be working again in no time. Not all are as high paying though which sucks.

Last edited:
What a bunch of soy cuck orbiters. How cucked can one possibly get

This is why women shouldn't work with men tbh. This type of shit happens all the time.
What a bunch of soy cuck orbiters. How cucked can one possibly get

Damn, at least you can cook. You actually have a skill, unlike me.

Wasn't there an older foid manager or something who was nice to you and you liked her?
Not tryna get doxxed my guy

Ain't nobody got time to write professional essays boyo
I live with my brother he will cover rent until I get a new job. In my city restaurants are always hiring line cooks. Not all are as high pa

I live with my brother he will cover rent until I get a new job. In my city restaurants are always hiring line cooks so I should be working again in no time. Not all are as high paying though which sucks.
Good. Hey atleast you won't be jobless.

Women ruin everything. They do not belong in predominantly male spaces.

when i read shit like that a story of an old german vet always comes to my mind.
some comrade of him brought a foid onboard their uboat and he refused to set foot on the uboat again,
ultimately saving his life, as it was sunk during its next mission.
women shouldn't work with men tbh
Never trust males when it comes to women.Most of them will turn to dogs if they imagine they have any chance with a female
Women ruin everything.
Foids belong at home period.

Wasn't there an older foid manager or something who was nice to you and you liked her?
Ya that's the boss I'm talking about. Fortunately the oneitis I had didn't last as long as I thought.

This is straight up workplace bullying, foids are always such narcissistic and stuck up cunts who want to be the center of attention 24/7, sorry you had to go through that buddy boyo

Ya that's the boss I'm talking about. Fortunately the oneitis I had didn't last as long as I thought.
Shit bro. Foids shouldn't be in workplaces period. Roasties ruin everything.

Good luck for future bro. Wish you never encounter a foid at a workplace every again.

Shit bro. Foids shouldn't be in workplaces period. Roasties ruin everything.

Good luck for future bro. Wish you never encounter a foid at a workplace every again.
Thanks man. I hope I don't work alongside foids again too, but it's kinda inevitable in 2020 unfortunately.

We live in a world where you're not allowed to say nigger or faggot. You cant make fun of people or treat people differently because of their race or sexuality. But it's okay to treat ugly people like shit because no one gives a fuck about ugly men. They don't matter.

We live in a world where you're not allowed to say nigger or faggot. You cant make fun of people or treat people differently because of their race or sexuality. But it's okay to treat ugly people like shit because no one gives a fuck about ugly men. They don't matter.
Yep this is why I don't have sympathy for SJWs. They're hypocrites.

Yep this is why I don't have sympathy for SJWs. They're hypocrites.
Whenever there is deaths anywhere in the world, I smile inside. There is nothing else I can do. I couldn't handle that type of bullying. Would make me go ballistic.

Damn that’s brutal , Really makes all the moments you spend with those guys worthless. Just imagine if it was the other way around , You commenting on her appearance

If any of the other men were susceptible to the black pill then you could have had an ally at work. Unfortunately it is not always possible to get through to people.

This is way too fucked up...I hope coronavirus kills everyone in this rotten earth.

Emergency Room fuel tbh

I worked as a line cook for 2 years at this popular seafood restaurant in my city. The work environment was always chill. All the cooks were males and we got along very well. We would all just be joking around, talking about normie shit, eating scraps of high quality seafood and stuff while working at a steady pace and always making sure to get the work done. But then 3 months ago a new female cook joined the crew, and all the guys started orbiting her. Every second of each shift they'd be asking her questions about her life, spoiling her with compliments, and offering to help her do her portion of the work. They basically worshipped her like she was some princess or something, all of them except me. I just treated her like I treated all my male co-workers, I never went out of my way to talk to her or anything. Well she didn't like that, so she decided to start talking shit about me behind my back to all of her new soyboy orbiters, telling them things like I'm not cooking the food properly, I'm being too slow, I'm not cleaning up my messes - shit like that (all which were false accusations, I was doing my job perfectly fine). This lead to all the male cooks starting to lecture me every second about my "horrible work ethic", which they never cared about until she started saying shit to them. At first I just found it annoying, but eventually it got worse and worse to the point where she wasn't even bad mouthing me about my work, she was just straight up roasting my appearance and behavior in front of all the cooks and they thought it was hilarious and laughed along with her. Finally I just couldn't tolerate it anymore. I was gonna go off on all of them, but my high inhib kicked in so I just awkwardly threw my apron onto the floor, yelled "I'm done!", and walked out. My boss has been blowing up my phone ever since, but I'm not answering that shit.

Brutal I was in similar situation except it was always like that since I started cooking. I was doing it to find my studies so as soon as my university was done I quit that shit.

they are going to have more issues with that foid tbh. adding women to all male spaces always causes the men to turn on each other.

Set them on fire on minecraft

This is straight up workplace bullying, foids are always such narcissistic and stuck up cunts who want to be the center of attention 24/7, sorry you had to go through that buddy boyo

Yeah report the foid to your boss, if he contacted you it means you may have one last chance to keep your job and make her be fired, go away or at least shut up

Brutal! Women demand to be worshipped. They make everything about them and then ruin things. Reading things like these make me glad that I'm a NEET and don't have to be at the mercy of foids. Foids are animals. Should be shot en masse (in Minecraft).
this is the cucks' fault though

You could explain to your boss she was bullying you, BUT all the guys will say she didn't. They will defend her at all costs. Sad but true.

Ain't nobody have time for that. Besides the boss is a foid too, and I already complained to her about the foid cook's behavior, but she didn't do shit.
If your boss is a foid, then it's over. Find a new job because they will only stick up for other foids and Chads.

She would end up in a ditch if she tried that with me. I usually make women feel so inferior based upon my innate vocabulary alone that they are scared to mess with me.

You could explain to your boss she was bullying you, BUT all the guys will say she didn't. They will defend her at all costs. Sad but true.
That's another reason why I think it's pointless. All the guys already lost respect for me anyway so I really have no interest in working there anymore.

tell your boss to fire the hole and punish the cucks if she wants you back. if it's a no go then the least you can do is write bad Google reviews, trust me it's not pointless. say something about unprofessional staff

That's another reason why I think it's pointless. All the guys already lost respect for me anyway so I really have no interest in working there anymore.
Sorry you had to go through that, man. Brutal.

Good job on leaving, me and several others on this thread wouldn't of stayed a second longer there either. Fucking ridiculous how much power a foid can get when soys are around her, just because they think they'll win the prize of her used up roast beef. Fuck man, I hate soys!

Should have thrown hot oil on her face in minecraft.

Unfortunately i don't see a way to not have this repeat over and over again other than starting your own career, which would be very difficult, foids are ridiculously advantaged in the workplace and they know that, using it to destroy the life of anyone they don't like. (mostly uggos)
Unless you shot them dead with a bow in Minecraft PvP.