Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Quit my job last night because of a foid

• Thread starter Deleted member 22571
  • Start date
Fuck really sad to hear this.Its over for us high inhibcels.Not even once in my life i've stood up for myself when someone did a wrong to me.If you are in a rich country, just find another job it's useless trying to argue with them theyll just start mocking you again

We live in a world where you're not allowed to say nigger or faggot. You cant make fun of people or treat people differently because of their race or sexuality. But it's okay to treat ugly people like shit because no one gives a fuck about ugly men. They don't matter.
100%

There is no rest for us ever, brutal.

tell your boss to fire the hole and punish the cucks if she wants you back. if it's a no go then the least you can do is write bad Google reviews, trust me it's not pointless. say something about unprofessional staff
The boss is a woman

fucking brutal its devastating how foids can turn your male companions against you just by existing.

this is fucking enraging

this is why kids should be warned about the danger of the bluepill/simping as part of the school curriculum. gynocentrism is killing our society. people put foids on a pedestal and this happens.
Unfortunately i don't see a way to not have this repeat over and over again other than starting your own career, which would be very difficult, foids are ridiculously advantaged in the workplace and they know that, using it to destroy the life of anyone they don't like. (mostly uggos)
Unless you shot them dead with a bow in Minecraft PvP.
we need to eradicate the bluepill. when men see foids for what they really are, they wont pedestalise them. unfortunately this will be very hard since it's in a man's nature to simp for a foid.

Last edited:
You should had answered the call and tell your boss what made you quit and that you aint going back, because that foid will come up with some fake shit when your boss start to ask what happened and all the orbiters will agree with her, in the end it could affect you because you may not get another job if they ask for references of previous jobs.

I've been fired for not orbitting as well.

You should had answered the call and tell your boss what made you quit and that you aint going back, because that foid will come up with some fake shit when your boss start to ask what happened and all the orbiters will agree with her, in the end it could affect you because you may not get another job if they ask for references of previous jobs.
I don't care honestly, they can believe whatever fantasy they want. I already have 2 job interviews scheduled. I hate stressing over things so I'm just gonna leave that whole situation behind. If it messes up my resume then so be it. There's always Uber or Lyft.

Working with foids as a truecel means death. Idk how anyone can cope with this reality.

you should have thrown boiling water at her face

Proof that uglies should be put on Uglybux and forced to surgerymaxx. Getting mogged and bullied while wagecucking is a brutal experience for most wagiecels.

Brual. Women ruin every male space just by their presence alone.

This whole story :woke:

Life is a fucking scam. Good luck dude with your next job.

If you want my method... Im always nice to foids at work. Yes. No kidding, im not edulcorating the fact. I dont really need to worship every female coworker (thanks god, im not orbiting anymore), but its trute that i must be artificially kind, supportive when needed or asked, and non-confrontational when mocked, humiliated and insulted by them. I pretend to be an awkard soyboy that only interacts with women when absolutely required, but in those few times, behaves always as an inferior being compared to them that just agrees and obeys. I interact with many foids every day, and it works. It destroys my soul everyday, but ive usually demolished it before, thanks to RC. Maybe you find it interesting.

Sorry for my bad and drunk english lol

What ever happened to @IlIlllllIlIl ?

My boss has been blowing up my phone ever since, but I'm not answering that shit
Im really sorry to hear what happened to you, foids ruin everything. Tell your boss what happened and get that cunt fired

If there’s a way to get revenge u should do it.

What did they say exactly? How did she treat you? I am interested in some of the more finer details of your interaction here.

You just know the soyboy lurkers are here thinking "hurr, muh unrelurrable nurrator, queens are never wrong, OP obviously screamed at this pure untainted soul with his toxic problematic incel-speak, and all his coworkers did was ride in on their ivory white steeds to defend the hapless damsel from the wretched beast."

How was she lookswise? Must hv been quite attractive. There were foid line cooks in the restaurant i worked at in the past but no/minimal orbiting from the other cooks.

Good on you for quitting, I used to work at KFC and had a foid manager that made my life hell... she would always tell me I wasn't being "friendly" and "sociable" to the customers even though all I needed to do as a cashier was take their order with a neutral expression for 30 seconds. Eventually I got fired anyway. Fuck that place :feelskek:

I’d text the boss and say if that girl isn’t punished or fired you won’t come back. If the boss says they can’t do that, I’d definetly make a throwaway social media account exposing her and the rest of them. Mabey hang some signs up. Mabey slash her tires. Go into the restaurant as a customer and return everything they serve you. Write bad reviews, etc. give em hell

How was she lookswise? Must hv been quite attractive. There were foid line cooks in the restaurant i worked at in the past but no/minimal orbiting from the other cooks.
Don't forget juggernaut's law. Foid might have easily been normal looking.

I’d text the boss and say if that girl isn’t punished or fired you won’t come back. If the boss says they can’t do that, I’d definetly make a throwaway social media account exposing her and the rest of them. Mabey hang some signs up. Mabey slash her tires. Go into the restaurant as a customer and return everything they serve you. Write bad reviews, etc. give em hell

OP, major respect for walking out. Standing up yourself is critical.

Tbqh, if I was in your spot, I would have mouthed off to the cunt, called out the soy cuck faggots for their bullshit, absolutely trashed the fucking kitchen into the bowels of Mordor, then casually left.

Damn, that's a sad story. It's crazy how the presence of one woman can have negative effects on your colleage's behavior. To be honest woman can't stand themselves, I used to work in a company where most of the employee were female and there was a lot of tension between. I think we will see more woman working in companies where the majority are male and it will be even worse than before.

I wish you good luck for your next job, stay strong and careful. These foids have no mercy.

reminds me of this tbh -
7ialcps1mhl21.jpg

foids always will ruin a good thing

Brutal! Women demand to be worshipped. They make everything about them and then ruin things. Reading things like these make me glad that I'm a NEET and don't have to be at the mercy of foids. Foids are animals. Should be shot en masse (in Minecraft).

you are seeing this IT !!!!
you are seeing this IT !!!!