Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Quit your sign language lessons, blind girls hate you too.

1. If you can fuck her before you get introduced, that's still a win

2. Blind women based on what I've heard, aren't as looks obsessed as the average woman, and its not because they don't know what attractive is, its because they have different priorities, a man who can take care of and provide for them, is a greater asset because...... THEY ARE BLIND

Do you think a blind woman would choose a blind Chad over a 5/10 man who can see with a well paying job, you'd be memeing if you said yes, she wouldn't even feel safe
what the fuck do you hear yourself?

what the fuck do you hear yourself?

I don't want to get married, but a lot of incels claim they do, so a woman being dependent on you, is a plus when it comes to indicators of commitment

That's pretty much most relationships today, women pairing up with men because of their resources after riding the cock carousel, to the incels who want to "ascend" what I stated was a positive not a negative

I'm arguing within the hypothetical not for the pursuit of it, I'd much prefer to retire to SEA and fuck cheap whores

LMFAO. Why did this shit get pinned? I've seen good threads on this forum who simply go unnoticed. JFL

Its a strategy, mods literally pinned a thread that makes us look retarded as a form of "damage control", it makes us look "harmless and unassuming", make people take us less seriously, probably did this because they are expecting something to happen soon, especially after that joker movie

If this post is a joke then you are on a master level of trolling, and this was probably the first time I've actually laughed in a while

If this is legit, then holy fuck it truly never began for you

I don't want to get married, but a lot of incels claim they do, so a woman being dependent on you, is a plus when it comes to indicators of commitment

That's pretty much most relationships today, women pairing up with men because of their resources after riding the cock carousel, to the incels who want to "ascend" what I stated was a positive not a negative

I'm arguing within the hypothetical not for the pursuit of it, I'd much prefer to retire to SEA and fuck cheap whores
betabuxxxxing is horrible, its worse than being incel, otherwise all of us would just betabux

betabuxxxxing is horrible, its worse than being incel, otherwise all of us would just betabux

1. Most of us can't even get dates to betabuxx so I don't know what you are talking about, hence the strategy of targeting disabled/blind women

2. Its only worse for someone who doesn't care for the concept of "love" and just really wants physical satisfaction, but a lot of incels are blue pilled cucks and would choose "love" over sex, so it isn't worse for them

1. Most of us can't even get dates to betabuxx so I don't know what you are talking about, hence the strategy of targeting disabled/blind women

2. Its only worse for someone who doesn't care for the concept of "love" and just really wants physical satisfaction, but a lot of incels are blue pilled cucks and would choose "love" over sex, so it isn't worse for them
i never tried to betabuxxx but it cant be hard, every other ugly cuck has a wife who "isnt very sexual anymore and her sexual past doesnt matter" jfl :feelshehe:

i never tried to betabuxxx but it cant be hard

The first stage of betabuxxing is even getting a date

Men who are betabuxxing aren't standing around with a sign saying - "I have money, please use me"

If you aren't attractive enough to even get a date, then unless you can convey you are loaded with cash, you won't even get a chance to betabux, the average ugly guy we see with a woman who is out of his league doesn't have average income, he has above average income (often significantly above average), do you have that? (I doubt it)

OP roped after this got pinned.

LMFAO. Why did this shit get pinned? I've seen good threads on this forum who simply go unnoticed. JFL
Mods wanted to humiliate him for having low iq

I feel for OP. I sincerely hope he did intentionally for laughs or was drunk.

The first stage of betabuxxing is even getting a date

Men who are betabuxxing aren't standing around with a sign saying - "I have money, please use me"

If you aren't attractive enough to even get a date, then unless you can convey you are loaded with cash, you won't even get a chance to betabux, the average ugly guy we see with a woman who is out of his league doesn't have average income, he has above average income (often significantly above average), do you have that? (I doubt it)

i do and i could have a lot more if i was a cuck who focused on my career as if that somehow defines my worth as a man while getting bad looks by women everywhere i go, check my latest thread (https://incels.is/threads/people-plain-and-simply-doesnt-like-me-at-work.150168/), im in a financial job and all my coworkers are ugly cucks and i have seen waitresses look at them with disgust when eating out because they are fat and bald, but they keep talking about money, promotions... as if it matters when their wife is probably at home fucking chad jfl :feelshaha:

many foids dont even want someone with a lot of income, just a beta billy who can reliably make money, literally just get a nice car and nice clothes, talk like a beta billy and tell your acquaintances you're doing great at work:feelsthink:

you wont see me doing this though, the only way i'll betabuxxx is if i'm about to rope i think i'll snatch one of those foids who want to "settle down" and "have a car accident" with her in the car:feelshehe:

Last edited:

Its a strategy, mods literally pinned a thread that makes us look retarded as a form of "damage control", it makes us look "harmless and unassuming", make people take us less seriously, probably did this because they are expecting something to happen soon, especially after that joker movie
I did this because I thought it was hilarious, whether intentional or not. Not everything is a grand gesture.

I did this because I thought it was hilarious, whether intentional or not. Not everything is a grand gesture.
nice try jfl we all know someone's going to shoot up the joker, which is a shame bc i want it to come out on dvd so i can watch

If this post is a joke then you are on a master level of trolling, and this was probably the first time I've actually laughed in a while

If this is legit, then holy fuck it truly never began for you
Thank you
I feel for OP. I sincerely hope he did intentionally for laughs or was drunk.
Sorry to ruin the fun but this was a joke. I didn't realize people would take it seriously lol.

Last edited:
Sorry to ruin the fun but this was a joke. I didn't realize people would take it seriously lol.

stfu, everyone knows you were serious. JFL at trying to convince ppl here that ur not stupid when you clearly are

Thanks for the laugh :feelshaha:

she could smell and sense his bad vibes and realised he had a bad personality f xDDDD even after years of dating!

I started learning sign language to impress blind chicks too. Waste of time.

LOL @ the title

giphy.gif

stfu, everyone knows you were serious. JFL at trying to convince ppl here that ur not stupid when you clearly are
Shut up, I thought you guys would have a better sense of humor, instead I fucking trolled all u retards and got my post pinned, trolling even more people :feelsokman:

Obviously they hate ugly guys too, it's biological not only vision.

Regardless of the op's own blue pill beliefs, when you date a girl you are not just dating her, you're dating her friends and family too.

They even unpinned a great high effort thread by @RageAgainstTDL :

In my honest opinion it should never have been unpinned and replaced by low effort threads.
That isn't the process. It was unpinned by a moderator because (I imagine) it, like all pinned threads, eventually hit a point of expiration - when most active users had seen them already, and now they are just taking up space at the top of the forum.

I pinned this thread independently of the previous fact. I didn't even notice that the two happened in rapid succession, if they in fact did.

That isn't the process. It was unpinned by a moderator because (I imagine) it, like all pinned threads, eventually hit a point of expiration - when most active users had seen them already, and now they are just taking up space at the top of the forum.

I pinned this thread independently of the previous fact. I didn't even notice that the two happened in rapid succession, if they in fact did.
My personal opinion/suggestion is that high effort threads should stay pinned a little longer than the average thread, so new users can see and understand that this community encourages high quality content.

Sorry for the necro but this is an epic thread :feelskek:

I feel bad for laughing at iqcels but I'll do it anyway :feelstastyman:

OP is now stupidest member of the board.

highest IQ post on the history of this forum

Quit your sign language lessons blind bitches hate ugly men too.

>sign language
>blind bitches

You've made me laugh. Congratulations, buddy, you're better than every single female comedian.

Wait what? Blind people can’t even see sign language

OP was obviously joking.