Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Quit your sign language lessons, blind girls hate you too.

narcissist

narcissist

Wizard
★★
Quit your sign language lessons blind bitches hate ugly men too.

I heard this story I wanted to share, some of you may have already heard it apologies.

There was a blind girl who had an ugly boyfriend but of course didn't know but dated him anyway because he had a good personality etc, when she introduced him to her friends, her friends got mad and told her he was ugly as hell. They told her she was out of his league and she should dump him, so after the pressure she did.

This is how much women want to see ugly guys fail. If they had their way they'd have every ugly make crucified.

I hate women.

OP got iq mogged hard

>learning sign language to communicate with blind people

Attachments

• wojak_13.png
    wojak_13.png
    11 KB · Views: 82
This thread is retarded on so many levels I half think its sarcasm

@narcissist
Here's the important question - Did he get to fuck her though?

If the answer is yes, then your post which I think is just some made up BS, doesn't even matter at the end of the day, because it is still a legit strategy for an incel to get laid, it won't last long term, but he can lose his V card, still don't see how that is a complete loss, seems like a win to me

TFW you will NEVER have a half Japanese half Scottish blind girl take you on vacation and fuck you in the cornfield

Uh.... blind people cant see sign language....

OP: :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

This thread is retarded on so many levels I half think its sarcasm
They can smell your testosterone and hear your testosterone, they can figure out how tall you are by the direction of your voice. It’s over.

They can smell your testosterone and hear your testosterone, they can figure out how tall you are by the direction of your voice. It’s over.

Ok so rape them then, no risk of eye witness account :feelsgah:

Apart from the nonsensical idea of using sign language to communicate with the blind, this thread presents a valid point. If you date a blind girl who likes your personality, she will introduces you to her friends and since you are ugly they will pressure her into dumping you.

Apart from the nonsensical idea of using sign language to communicate with the blind, this thread presents a valid point. If you date a blind girl who likes your personality, she will introduces you to her friends and since you are ugly they will pressure her into dumping you.

1. If you can fuck her before you get introduced, that's still a win

2. Blind women based on what I've heard, aren't as looks obsessed as the average woman, and its not because they don't know what attractive is, its because they have different priorities, a man who can take care of and provide for them, is a greater asset because...... THEY ARE BLIND

Do you think a blind woman would choose a blind Chad over a 5/10 man who can see with a well paying job, you'd be memeing if you said yes, she wouldn't even feel safe

@BlkPillPres I don’t know man, in 2019? Maybe they would prefer jobless uncommitted Chad

@BlkPillPres I don’t know man, in 2019? Maybe they would prefer jobless uncommitted Chad

Would they choose jobless uncommitted blind Chad?

If no then being able to see gives you a leg up still, there aren't very many Chads chasing targeting blind chicks as they don't have to sink so low and they have better options, I say go for it if you have a chance and report back on your progress, I would never take a ridiculous thread like this seriously, targeting disabled women is always a strategy worth pursuing, you have less competition and she has lower self esteem on average

You can pull a hit and run before her friends even see you, and she might stick with you even after their criticisms because she's already fucked you and invested the use of her body into the relationship so she might as well see where it goes

you've overdosed on blackpills I see. Shit.

Good thing I’m learning Japanese so I can fuck asian qt’s.

I heard this story I wanted to share, some of you may have already heard it apologies.

There was a blind girl who had an ugly boyfriend but of course didn't know but dated him anyway because he had a good personality etc, when she introduced him to her friends, her friends got mad and told her he was ugly as hell. They told her she was out of his league and she should dump him, so after the pressure she did.

This is how much women want to see ugly guys fail. If they had their way they'd have every ugly make crucified.

I hate women.
99E4A61D E4D2 4B30 A88E 1018BD6A15C2

Blind cunts are not option for voicecels anyway

@BlkPillPres this is pretty much the IQ-level of the average poster on the forum these days. This thread is so stupid it's not even funny, it's just sad.

Thread has been stickied due to its unparalled insight.

PS: Quote in signature is relevant.

You know its over when troll threads get stickied.

That's true.
The small percentage of women who would date incels get bullied by other women

>sign language
>blind
BE41BDD2 1EB9 44F5 8C11 6BF8B5C65317

I think he did it on purpose tbhngl

@BlkPillPres this is pretty much the IQ-level of the average poster on the forum these days. This thread is so stupid it's not even funny, it's just sad.
what is ur iq

>learning sign language to communicate with blind people
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: and this thread got pinned jfl thanks for laugh op

just slap her in sigh language till she will start understanding you theory

This will be one of the most upvoted threads on cucktears jfl

Did you even think before writing this? :feelskek:

Lmao wtf is this :feelshaha:

suicidefuel

High IQ thread. More people need to see it.

I hate women.
imagine using sign language on a blind girl :feelskek: