Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Quit your sign language lessons, blind girls hate you too.

I think OP didn't realize it. Btw it's over, social circles exclude ugly males.

Delete this shame please

LMAO single digit iq :feelshaha:

Kek the mods pinned this thread too. Op's shame will never fade

The moral of the story is clear. I've seen this many times too, lots of social media memes where girls tag their friends and write "haha this is so us!!" where it depicts a girl pushing away some guy and a text that says "when a creepy guy hits on my girl friends".

It's some primal instinct where in case some girl should should lose her hypergamy for a moment nearby foids will step in and make sure she doesn't accidentally have sex with someone that doesn't mog her to oblivion.

I know this is supposed to be a joke but the myth that blind people don't care about looks is still retarded. They can touch your face to get an idea of what you look like and yes, they too have standards since that's just an instinctual thing. So if you look like the Elephant Man, you're not going to get a qt blind gf or anything like that.

Based mods tbh

I know this is supposed to be a joke but the myth that blind people don't care about looks is still retarded. They can touch your face to get an idea of what you look like and yes, they too have standards since that's just an instinctual thing. So if you look like the Elephant Man, you're not going to get a qt blind gf or anything like that.
Brutal blindpill. Especially if the could see before, but lost their sight from an accident, etc.

@BlkPillPres this is pretty much the IQ-level of the average poster on the forum these days. This thread is so stupid it's not even funny, it's just sad.

I hope its a sarcastic troll, its like they're becoming dumber by the month

aaaaaand its now pinned :lul:

This forum really is becoming dumber by the day, how did this get pinned

This thread was legit:

Like I said in the thread:
I wasn't here in 2017 but when I came in, it wasn't this bad, it wasn't just a troll fest of dogpill and bbc being spammed, the site is going down the 4chan road and if it continues and people keep accepting and tolerating it, the site is going to be come just a low quality microcosm of 4chan/r9k

Threads like this are just the beginning

Thanks OP, I had a good laugh at this thread

Blind girls will really feel and judge your thin wrists and cold skinny hands

If a woman was shamed for posting such a low IQ post, hundreds of white knights would show up to defend her honor.

Now this is a based thread.

that is very high bro. u deserve ur spot as one of the elite .co members I have to say

u deserve ur spot 6 ft under, stupid autist

Quit your sign language lessons, blind girls hate you too

:feelstastyman::blackpill:

thats brutal man. autist lives matter

there's a reason ppl say "autism is a death sentence". It never began for autists, they should never have been born.

there's a reason ppl say "autism is a death sentence". It never began for autists, they should never have been born.
yes, but neither should curries and ethnics in general have been born. yet here we are

Justice is blind, so send us a message in sign language via video. We will approach the content more equitably.

can we have an IQ-test as one of the criteria required to gain access to the forum? Make it so that the minimum IQ required to join the forum is 100 or something.
yes, but neither should curries and ethnics in general have been born. yet here we are

curries and ethnics cant control their race/ethnicity.

Autism isn't a choice obviously, its something you're born with, but at least it's something which is CONTROLLABLE. I have autism as well, but most people on the forum wouldnt know that (based on my online behaviour/posting habits) unless i explicitly stated it (as I'm stating it now) because the difference between you and I is that I KEEP MY AUTISM UNDER CONTROL.

No one is blaming you for being autist, but you (and others like you) are responsible and to be blamed for not keeping it under control, instead unleashing it all over the forum so that whenever someone (member or not) views the forum, all they see is pure autism everywhere.

@BlkPillPres what are your thoughts?

Last edited:
Legitimately retarded discussion of autism stops here. It's almost appropriate that you are autistic in how you understand autism.

This thread is about sign languagecels.

Apart from the nonsensical idea of using sign language to communicate with the blind, this thread presents a valid point. If you date a blind girl who likes your personality, she will introduces you to her friends and since you are ugly they will pressure her into dumping you.
In all likelihood

i was hoping to get blind gf too but truth is brutal... it just proves that males are like jawellery for women...

Going to work in a few hours. This really was a good funny highlight of my morning.
Cheers!

Over for braillecels

LMFAO. Why did this shit get pinned? I've seen good threads on this forum who simply go unnoticed. JFL