Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Quote by prophet Muhamed.

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
★★
By the One in Whose Hand is the soul of Muhammad! No woman can fulfill her duty towards Allah until she fulfills her duty towards her husband. If he asks her (for intimacy) even if she is on her camel saddle, she should not refuse.

[Sunan Ibn Majah, Vol. 3, Book 9, Hadith 1853]

If a husband calls his wife to his bed and she refuses and causes him to sleep in anger, the angels will curse her till morning.

[Sahih al-Bukhari, Book 59, Hadith 48]

If a woman spends the night deserting her husband’s bed (does not sleep with him), then the angels send their curses on her till she comes back (to her husband).

[Sahih al-Bukhari, Book 67, Hadith 128]

Last edited:
Husbandpill is LifeFuel

Normie problems.

By the One in Whose Hand is the soul of Muhammad! No woman can fulfill her duty towards Allah until she fulfills her duty towards her husband. If he asks her (for intimacy) even if she is on her camel saddle, she should not refuse.

[Sunan Ibn Majah, Vol. 3, Book 9, Hadith 1853]

If a husband calls his wife to his bed and she refuses and causes him to sleep in anger, the angels will curse her till morning.

[Sahih al-Bukhari, Book 59, Hadith 48]

If a woman spends the night deserting her husband’s bed (does not sleep with him), then the angels send their curses on her till she comes back (to her husband).

[Sahih al-Bukhari, Book 67, Hadith 128]
Based.

Guys, don't you get it?

We must mount a psychological campaign against femoids. We must be united in this goal. We must set society right and balance the sexuality of the sexes.

The answer to the "incel question" MUST be that we incel-tier types cooperate to socialize femoids towards the path that the Prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him) urged for them: subservience to males. Society must be re-arranged such that femoids are lesser than males. The run-away process of cultural and technological progress has resulted in a situation at odds with our biology and therefore causes both sexes much psychological distress.

It's also quite possible that at the root of the polarization in Western politics -- behind the rise of the alt-right -- behind the "deaths of despair" of which the majority are males-- is our Houellebecq-esque sexual marketplace where the good of female erotic capital is somewhat being monopolized by the top 20% of the most sexually attractive males at the expense of the rest.

Islam is the most based religion.
Maybe I should become a Muslim

JFL at people that want to become Muslim.

Just bang your wife on her camel saddle bro

I wonder if there is some cultural context that is lost on me, when they talk about camel saddle.

Muhammad was based AF. He also knew to marry a young virgin JB.

Peace Be Upon Him. Everyday his teachings become more relevant. Im proud to be Muslim.

Im readinig Quran. The holy text is very great.

Jew media: Incels are mostly angry White males. Angry White males are bad, my loyal soyim.

Incels: ......

PRAISE BE TO ALLAH, FOR HIS FOLLOWERS REIGN TERROR UPON WANTON WHORES, AND YEA THEY FOR THIER TREACHERY IN BLOOD AND RAPE!

Based muhamedcel

I must buy the Quran from Ebay