Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Quotes about women from muslim tv (memri)

Gymcelled

Gymcelled

Genetically shackled to hell
★★★★★
Inb4 islamophobic ITcels talking shit

Photo 2019 12 27 11 55 31

Photo 2020 07 28 03 12 56

Memritvpart17 49274c 6413146

Photo 2020 07 16 02 42 31

Photo 2020 07 16 02 40 57

Photo 2020 07 28 00 57 38

Photo 2020 06 02 19 53 37
Photo 2020 06 02 19 53 49

Photo 2019 01 29 04 56 51

Photo 2019 12 23 12 02 04

Photo 2020 05 20 18 17 48

Last edited:
Islam is getting cucked tho so don't get too hyped up. We need a new islamic caliphate

Zionists thought launching MemriTv would end up discrediting these people :lul: All it’s done is help them grow

Kekfuel.

Who is that from the img "I take great pride in hating women. It makes me walk me my head high" or something like that

Islam is getting cucked tho so don't get too hyped up. We need a new islamic caliphate
I know I'm just shitposting tbh, I'm not even an islamoboo

It's interesting because feminists never dare to say anything towards muslims

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

MemriTV is unintentionally hilarious.

brilliant MemriTV

Memeri TV is Islamophobic, Israeli propaganda. JFL at taking these seriously.
But indeed, those incels in denials and whores are very Islamophobic, I have seen it all too often. Whores and cucks are mad because they can't be themselves under Islam. :feelskek:

No cumskin could ever come close to ever being this based.

Just give women the right to vote bro.

make women equal bro.

Believe all women bro

Download

Those seem comical to us because of the contrast to western shit but there are some truths there.

That show was made by (((retards))) to make Islam look bad. But I agree foids should get beaten and must wear leashes like dogs since they want to fuck dogs so bad

So fucking based

Those seem comical to us because of the contrast to western shit but there are some truths there.
Exactly how i feel about it. Some of the stuff on memri is retarded but some of it is true
Memeri TV is Islamophobic, Israeli propaganda. JFL at taking these seriously.
But indeed, those incels in denials and whores are very Islamophobic, I have seen it all too often. Whores and cucks are mad because they can't be themselves under Islam. :feelskek:
I know but it backfired on them. People love memri

They like pretending they love islam when it suits them. But they never interact with muslims irl i've noticed.

I wish these people ruled germany instead of jewess merkel

I love sandniggers. I always imagine them jumping around like super skilled little monkeys when in combat with united states