Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

r/amiugly is painful.

Deleted member 236

Deleted member 236

Self-banned
-
https://www.reddit.com/r/amiugly/comments/7zdqjl/27mmy_drill_instructors_told_me_i_was_the_ugliest/

No wonder so many military guys kill themselves. That's the standard male post on there.

guy is ugly as fuck.

Imagine chad drill instructors yelling in your ear 24/7 during bootcamps. ROFL.

Most of amiugly posters are teenagers seeking attention.

at least they were honest

Dudes not horrible looking, and not incel
But he does kinda look like a mr potato head figure

His mouth area and the facial fat in that area ruin him, he should have kept the beard because it hid that.

He looks horrible.... The instructors were right!

WorldRulerAisha said:
at least they were honest

They weren't.

Crustaciouse said:
His mouth area and the facial fat in that area ruin him, he should have kept the beard because it hid that.

It shows the typical evolution of the numale. He does indeed look better with the numale beard though. So can't fault 'em.

Lol @ beard looked better.
That's not even a nu-male beard but an old hobo beard. It looks unkempt and ages him by 15 years.

He should post here. Someone send our brother home.

FeminismsCancer said:
Lol @ beard looked better.
That's not even a nu-male beard but an old hobo beard. It looks unkempt and ages him by 15 years.

yet he still looks so much better.

Facial fat is everything.

Incel_Dikshit said:
Well what is his PSL?

3/10

He should make an account on here tbh.

existentialhack said:
They weren't.

It shows the typical evolution of the numale. He does indeed look better with the numale beard though. So can't fault 'em.

It’s is reddit :heh:

I do not give a shit about US soldiers. Not even the incel ones. They committ war crimes on foreign soil and get away with it.

wtf. so apparantly he is ugly yet mogs me by several points. i must be like... fucking 2 then?

he is definitely going to the frontline lol no one cares what happens to ugly fucks like us

RREEEEEEEEE said:
I do not give a shit about US soldiers. Not even the incel ones. They committ war crimes on foreign soil and get away with it.

Yeah, but most don't serve. Even ones who don't are at massively increased risk of suicide. The military setting fucks up the mind.

existentialhack said:
Yeah, but most don't serve. Even ones who don't are at massively increased risk of suicide. The military setting fucks up the mind.

The ones who don't harm civilians overseas in any way, I can sympathize with. But the guys who go to the Middle East and commit war crimes? F-ck them. All of them. I hope they all return limbless.

He probably is the ugliest recruit in boot camp, but he is not very ugly

But he is extremely ugly