Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

/r/bald (reddit pro-bald subreddit) is another disaster

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
As we all know hardly any white guys look good without hair - it's almost always Jason Statham and Bruce Willis who are given as the examples of this. So I go to the subreddit, and guess what I see?

Fuck anyone who tries to downplay how terrible this fucking disease is.

>if we just use photos of bald chads who are rich and statusmaxxed as our front cover, then we'll totally delude ourselves and women into finding bald men attractive
reddit is so low iq and soy

now imagine these guys with hair

76881878_2492938180949489_7894343772296360602_n.jpg

Stage 2 norwooding is just as bad as stage 4 cancer

The effect on your dating prospects is literally the same

now imagine these guys with hair

76881878_2492938180949489_7894343772296360602_n.jpg
He looks much better. Blading is a huge SMV hit even if you're a Giga Chad.
Norwood Reaper raped me. Brb taking Fin+Minox+Duta. Hair is everything

it's terrible how foids discriminate against bald men. My foid cousin rejected a bald currycel for arranged marriage because he was bald. Was brootal

He looks much better. Blading is a huge SMV hit even if you're a Giga Chad.
Norwood Reaper raped me. Brb taking Fin+Minox+Duta. Hair is everything
What's duta?
Is fin killing your libido?

What's duta?
Is fin killing your libido?
I'm not taking dutasteride. I'm on classic Fin+Minox and 2% Ketoconazole. Haven't experienced any side-effects so far.

I'm not taking dutasteride. I'm on classic Fin+Minox and 2% Ketoconazole. Haven't experienced any side-effects so far.
Wonder if I should start doing finn as well. My libido is dead anyway. Do you have a prescription or are you doing your own thing?

Wonder if I should start doing finn as well. My libido is dead anyway. Do you have a prescription or are you doing your own thing?
Do it if you see signs of balding. I'm doing it because I've read that some people face no side effects with fin whatsoever. Once I start experiencing sides I'm not gonna bother with it. It's over for me with hairs and without hairs. Why fuck up your libido and dick for hairs when you're gonna be a 4/10 at best. I might as well just fuck cheap hookers every weekend.
And no prescription. I'm doing it on my own.

The reality is, women don’t think of Jason Statham or Bruce Willis when they think of an attractive man. Women always think of men with hair
98% of people don’t experience any sides. DHT has little to no influence on the male body after puberty. Men are doing themselves a disservice by not taking Fin

Last edited:
Do it if you see signs of balding. I'm doing it because I've read that some people face no side effects with fin whatsoever. Once I start experiencing sides I'm not gonna bother with it. It's over for me with hairs and without hairs. Why fuck up your libido and dick for hairs when you're gonna be a 4/10 at best. I might as well just fuck cheap hookers every weekend.
And no prescription. I'm doing it on my own.
I am already somewhat bald jfl. Been on minox and keto for 2 years now. I am trying to save whatever I have left. Its at a point where further loss would put me in proper bald guy territory. Currently doing it without prescirption(dermatologist was not changing dosage anyway).
Still undecided on fin

AHAHAHAAH I knew they'd cope with a select few celebrities before opening your thread. I swear i would have bet money on it

AHAHAHAAH I knew they'd cope with a select few celebrities before opening your thread. I swear i would have bet money on it
the rock has gigachad genes proven by his height and insane frame, but im sure its his baldness that makes him hot :soy:

They all try to pull a serious face.
Like:"don't mess with me, now I'm like Jason Statham ".
In reality...

As always mate we have the same mindset on everything. JFL we were separated at birth I swear.

* reddit is a disaster

Hopefully that is a satire sub