[Serious] r/BPD: all biploar women have boyfriends and lots of sex, all bipolar guys are incels

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
11d 10h 20m
I discovered r/bpd while browsing r/selfharmscars

Like I typically do I decided to quickly just get a feel for the demographics and everyones experience by searching for various keywords like "sex", "virgin", "boyfriend", "girlfriend" etc

TLDR girls are having tons of sex, usually double or triple digit # of partners, guys are all virgins/incels

Nothing surprising really but yeah, its all or nothing if youre a guy, 1 flaw = death

Typical post from a girl: (this girl is actually 16, reddit.com/r/BPD/comments/el5dgc/incel_verbally_assaulted_me_because_i_wouldnt/)

The other night one of my friends, let’s call him joe, messaged me on Snapchat. He asked me for head. I agreed, as I’ve done it with him before. However, he said that I had to do his friend too. Let’s call him bob. Bob is kinda unattractive, so I said maybe (I had no intentions of doing it just a people pleaser). Joe said he couldn’t do it unless I did Bobby. I agreed (once again had no intentions of blowing this guy, just a people pleaser).
He called me bitch the whole time. He was like “suck my dick bitch” kind dehumanized me. I mean it’s to be expected, I’m a pass around lol. I wasn’t enjoying myself. He said I was ducking his dick poorly (we were on a slope so it went in at and angle in my mouth) and he told me to bend over. I obliged. He told me to pull my pants down to my ankles. I did. He tried to fuck me but I kept flinching from the pain. He told me it was gonna hurt and I needed to bare it long enough. I kept flinching. (Partially bc I didn’t really wanna have penetrative with this guy). And he stopped and said “ok I’m done”. He looked at Bobby and said “it’s ur turn now”

Typical post by a guy (reddit.com/r/BPD/comments/hqykq4/i_hate_life_why_is_it_happening_to_me/):

When you guys get hyper sexual you go find a guy and give him a good time. Me? I jerk off in my queen sized bed by myself. Alone in my house. I’ve never had a girl tell me they love me and I definitely never had a girl touch me in that way either.
All I’m saying is you guys can’t say “BPD is ruining my life I hate it, I wish more people liked me, I had sex with Michael because I was just hyper sexual.” Because there are people like me who don’t even have people to make love with, people to talk to when they’re at there lowest point. I guess I’ll just stick to drinking and drugs alone, in my house.

Female mental illness is a joke

radishman

radishman

Overlord
67d 21h 9m
This is pretty basic stuff.

Any negative aspect in a man subjects him to a life of loneliness and misery.

The same attributes have little to no effect on the dating and sex lives of foids. If anything it just makes them more attractive/quirky.

:feelsclown:

LiterallyASoyboy

LiterallyASoyboy

Euthanasia advocate
★★★★★
50d 9h 46m
Yet people only give a shit about women:feelsclown:

RollD20

RollD20

3DPD
★★★★★
32d 7h 45m
Female cannot lose in soyciety

crestfallencel

crestfallencel

Commander
★★★★★
45d 20h 46m
to foids, mental illness is just another fashionable accessory

your personality

your personality

Commander
★★★★★
15d 18h 1m
This is pretty basic stuff.

Any negative aspect in a man subjects him to a life of loneliness and misery.

The same attributes have little to no effect on the dating and sex lives of foids. If anything it just makes them more attractive/quirky.

:feelsclown:
To both most men and women.
BPD and psychotic women probably have more people they count on to back them up on any incident even if they instigated it

shii410

shii410

God's lonely man
★★★★★
56d 5h 30m
women will never have to worry about facing rejection for their flaws. and I don't mean short term rejection from just one person, I mean the soul crushing anxiety of knowing that you're going to be alone forever because of factors that are beyond your control

Colvin76

Colvin76

176cm, sub4 face, Autistic, ethnic, 18yo KHHV
★★★★★
140d 10h 36m
Tutorial mode back at it again. Women have it easy NO MATTER WHAT

Smitty

Smitty

Nurgles pestilent glory
★★★
17d 20h 10m
This is a good resource on BPD, those are the bitches who accuse random people of rape for not fucking them jfl
One of the funnies things is to see foids trash other foids shitty behavior :feelshaha:

Atavistic Autist

Atavistic Autist

Neurodivergent intersectional axis
★★★
130d 12h 53m
BPD = borderline personaliteehee disorder =/= bipolar disorder

The Abyss

The Abyss

Aspergerscel. Cope 'til you rope.
★★★★★
44d 23h 42m
Same shit with autism, sniff around places like wrong planet & the foids have bfs & husbands while the guys ask how can they get a date.

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Luminary
★★★★★
61d 11h 25m
Any mental flaw in males is a DEATH SENTENCE.

PresidentCel

PresidentCel

Recruit
★★
6d 3h 32m
Lots of Chads are bipolar, including Charlie Sheen, Kanye West, and Mel Gibson. Doesn’t seem to hold you back that much if you look good.

RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 ogre who can't breed, my life matters!
★★★★★
32d 11h 11m
TheHopefulBeliever

TheHopefulBeliever

5'9 Autist Hapacel
★★★★★
3d 10h 31m
Women with serious mental illnesses/handicaps always find a man, while men with mental illnesses/handicaps are doomed to an eternity of inceldom