Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious r/BPD: all biploar women have boyfriends and lots of sex, all bipolar guys are incels

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
I discovered r/bpd while browsing r/selfharmscars

Like I typically do I decided to quickly just get a feel for the demographics and everyones experience by searching for various keywords like "sex", "virgin", "boyfriend", "girlfriend" etc

TLDR girls are having tons of sex, usually double or triple digit # of partners, guys are all virgins/incels

Nothing surprising really but yeah, its all or nothing if youre a guy, 1 flaw = death

Typical post from a girl: (this girl is actually 16, reddit.com/r/BPD/comments/el5dgc/incel_verbally_assaulted_me_because_i_wouldnt/)

The other night one of my friends, let’s call him joe, messaged me on Snapchat. He asked me for head. I agreed, as I’ve done it with him before. However, he said that I had to do his friend too. Let’s call him bob. Bob is kinda unattractive, so I said maybe (I had no intentions of doing it just a people pleaser). Joe said he couldn’t do it unless I did Bobby. I agreed (once again had no intentions of blowing this guy, just a people pleaser).

He called me bitch the whole time. He was like “suck my dick bitch” kind dehumanized me. I mean it’s to be expected, I’m a pass around lol. I wasn’t enjoying myself. He said I was ducking his dick poorly (we were on a slope so it went in at and angle in my mouth) and he told me to bend over. I obliged. He told me to pull my pants down to my ankles. I did. He tried to fuck me but I kept flinching from the pain. He told me it was gonna hurt and I needed to bare it long enough. I kept flinching. (Partially bc I didn’t really wanna have penetrative with this guy). And he stopped and said “ok I’m done”. He looked at Bobby and said “it’s ur turn now”

Typical post by a guy (reddit.com/r/BPD/comments/hqykq4/i_hate_life_why_is_it_happening_to_me/):

When you guys get hyper sexual you go find a guy and give him a good time. Me? I jerk off in my queen sized bed by myself. Alone in my house. I’ve never had a girl tell me they love me and I definitely never had a girl touch me in that way either.

All I’m saying is you guys can’t say “BPD is ruining my life I hate it, I wish more people liked me, I had sex with Michael because I was just hyper sexual.” Because there are people like me who don’t even have people to make love with, people to talk to when they’re at there lowest point. I guess I’ll just stick to drinking and drugs alone, in my house.

Female mental illness is a joke

This is pretty basic stuff.

Any negative aspect in a man subjects him to a life of loneliness and misery.

The same attributes have little to no effect on the dating and sex lives of foids. If anything it just makes them more attractive/quirky.

:feelsclown:

Yet people only give a shit about women:feelsclown:

Female cannot lose in soyciety

to foids, mental illness is just another fashionable accessory

This is pretty basic stuff.

Any negative aspect in a man subjects him to a life of loneliness and misery.

The same attributes have little to no effect on the dating and sex lives of foids. If anything it just makes them more attractive/quirky.

:feelsclown:
To both most men and women.
BPD and psychotic women probably have more people they count on to back them up on any incident even if they instigated it

Yet people only give a shit about women:feelsclown:

I noticed that that sub is like 90% women too, they have everything in life and just dont know what to do with themselves

women will never have to worry about facing rejection for their flaws. and I don't mean short term rejection from just one person, I mean the soul crushing anxiety of knowing that you're going to be alone forever because of factors that are beyond your control

Tutorial mode back at it again. Women have it easy NO MATTER WHAT

This is a good resource on BPD, those are the bitches who accuse random people of rape for not fucking them jfl
One of the funnies things is to see foids trash other foids shitty behavior :feelshaha:

BPD = borderline personaliteehee disorder =/= bipolar disorder

Same shit with autism, sniff around places like wrong planet & the foids have bfs & husbands while the guys ask how can they get a date.

Any mental flaw in males is a DEATH SENTENCE.

Lots of Chads are bipolar, including Charlie Sheen, Kanye West, and Mel Gibson. Doesn’t seem to hold you back that much if you look good.

Good find bro.

Women with serious mental illnesses/handicaps always find a man, while men with mental illnesses/handicaps are doomed to an eternity of inceldom

This is why we need an army of 7 billion ER mass murdering every living thing on this planet.
the earth was a mistake

This is one of the most brutal threads I've ever seen here, so I'll even risk necro'ing it. Women comply in being used like masochistic sexual toys like that by Chads and then claim that they were victims and were abused. Then whiteknights will run to save the damsel in distress, ruining the lives of any man needed for her to feel happier, even if they're not even the ones who actually abused them.

This life is truly hell. Why did I have to feel those desires for women I never asked to feel?

Tutorial mode

Foids should be left alone in the wild to eaten alive by predators.

Women have an easy life yet still choose to bitch.

cut off dik. it is only way :feelskek: :feelsclown:

Women have an easy life yet still choose to bitch.

(Repost)

Correct. Let me continue with the story of Aspie John:

In Special Ed, Aspie John was referred to the school psychologist. The school psychologist, who also saw Anxious Jane, encouraged Aspie John to speak to Anxious Jane.

"You should speak to Jane!"(S.P)

"I'm not sure..."(A.J)

"Try speaking to Anxious Jane! She would love to have someone to speak to!"(S.P)

"Okay, I think I'll try..."(A.J)

Aspie John would go home anxiously each day and think incessantly of his fellow classmates. He would feel very, depressed, jittery and uncomfortable due to a restless mind. Thinking of Anxious Jane only worsened it.

The teacher criticized Aspie John several times for his inability to socialize with Anxious Jane, who had little problem socializing with kids at social clubs she attended. She would criticize Aspie John's statements of "Managing his classroom anxiety" yet constantly gave Anxious Jane exemptions for her inability to recount her night(The teacher would ask everyone about it daily).

Furthermore, Anxious Jane was desired by nearly every male in the class. Aspie John was ignored to the extent of needing the teacher(Or, on one occasion, the Hispanic kid) to do class activities. One boy quickly sat near Anxious Jane and wrapped his arms around her during a class project.

"Jane, It's okay sweetie. Come pair with me."

As for the "speaking", Anxious Jane's hand-fiddling gestures, as well as her decision to mimic several of Aspie John's other avoidant behaviors, led to criticism from the Phys. Ed teacher, who said:

"Jane was playing with her hands instead of working on her activities. I think we have a dynamic there. Keep that in check."

Anxious Jane then frowned at Aspie John and started coming to school without her glasses(To impress Tall Kid).

Aspie John was also switched to other classroom duties after Anxious Jane wrote her "message" to him via homework.

A certain (respectable) Hispanic boy said of Jane:

"Is Jane still going to be in our classroom?"(He asked this after Aspie John was told that he would remain in the current classroom; unprovoked information)

"No. She'll be switched into the other classroom."(Teacher)

Anxious Jane stopped coming to school until she was switched into another classroom for reasons unknown to Aspie John. She was, of course, shifting to Option #1: Tall Kid.

screenshot-from-2021-11-03-14-52-09-png.522118

screenshot-from-2021-11-03-16-49-52-png.522119

screenshot-from-2021-11-07-20-08-43-png.525488

screenshot-from-2021-11-03-23-22-21-png.525489

Screenshot from 2022 02 18 09 33 01

Non-NT women: giga whores

Non-NT men: incels

(Constrained To This Thread)

Screenshot from 2022 02 18 09 52 35

Screenshot from 2022 02 18 09 53 40

Screenshot from 2021 10 18 16 34 01

Screenshot from 2022 02 18 09 53 55

Screenshot from 2022 02 18 09 54 17

The protagonist of our story is a man named "Aspie John" and involves a woman named "Anxious Jane".

Aspie John meets Anxious Jane in "High School".

Anxious Jane is in Special Ed for severe anxiety, and so is Aspie John. Aspie John and Anxious Jane appear to have some mutual attraction at times, given Anxious Jane would always make the same "anxious" hand-fiddling gestures as Aspie John and would wear a shirt with his favorite color: "Blue".

Anxious Jane, however, always manages to next to the tallest kid in the room, which is odd given he sits alone in an otherwise empty row of desks. When Tall Kid helps the teacher pick up classroom litter, Anxious Jane suddenly bolts up and quickly joins them. Aspie John remains seated due to anxiety. After some time, Tall Kid starts to sit with other kids in the classroom, leaving Anxious Jane sitting alone each day. He sits across from Aspie John.

Three years later...

Aspie John and Anxious Jane are in different Special Ed classrooms. Anxious Jane speaks of wanting to be in a "relationship" with Aspie John. There is a catch, however: Anxious Jane regularly wears ponytails and make-up for the Tall Kid in her new classroom. She would flirt with this man in class(Which frustrated her teacher) and would also chat with him over text and social media, all while sometimes making friendly gestures towards Aspie John in passing through the hallway.

On a certain occasion, though, Aspie John encounters Anxious Jane in a hospital lab waiting room. Anxious Jane makes "romantic" gestures towards Aspie John. Aspie John, being a very coy man, is reluctant to approach Anxious Jane. As he prepares to approach her, he recalls her heavy flirtation with Tall Kid in her new classroom. He also remembers hearing her teacher say, "Why is Anxious Jane flirting with Tall Kid? She already has a boyfriend."

He then decides to ignore her and covers himself with a hoodie.

A few days later, Aspie John overhears a teacher speaking of himself and Anxious Jane - "He's so sensitive! Oh my goodness! They were just joking!" - Note that this is after months of flirting and closeness between Anxious Jane and Tall Kid. Shortly after that, Anxious Jane flirts with Tall Kid in her classroom, telling him "P-Please don't call my phone number".

An interesting story of "signals" and cues, yes?