[News] /r/Braincels banned from reddit, Braincel refugees welcome.

Master

Master

Mod
-
I just got a heads up a few minutes ago that braincels was going to be banned. I got this letter in modmail regarding it and I'm pretty sure my reddit account is gone as well lol. Apparently, they're banning under the guise of "bullying and harassment" this time but it's funny that they didn't ban the actual harassment subreddit Cucktears.

Anyways I wanted to make this short post and provide the image of the modmail I received before the sub went under:

2019-09-30_13-06-16-png.153416

DarkMTS_57

DarkMTS_57

Y s srs ?
-
Bullying is totally O.K.
Welcome to hypocrite land, where the retards make the laws.

masterwizard

masterwizard

Commander
-
It was inevitable as it was over.

zangano1

zangano1

The truest of cels
-
Stays away from me braincels fags. You are not welcome here
efd-1-jpg.153417

SoyUnPerdedor

SoyUnPerdedor

>tfw life
-
refugees welcome, hopefully they enrich our forum with new memes!

happiless

happiless

genetic trash
-
And of course those policies against bullying and harassment don't include cucktears JFL

quinn24

quinn24

Stay asleep
-
braincels was a soft place that wasn't even blackpilled on jbs and it was banned from reddit

reminder that they will hate u no matter what

grondilu

grondilu

Recruit
-
Wow. Does that mean all the content there was just erased ? All of it ???

Intent

Intent

jbw or jkys
-
fuck man braincels was so much better than this shit site

PPEcel

PPEcel

studentcel, ricecel
-
I'm surprised that r/braincels wasn't banned earlier since they nuked r/incels ages ago.

TheUnfortunateLad

TheUnfortunateLad

Recruit
-
fuck man braincels was so much better than this shit site
Both are full of teens complaining about whitey. One was just edgier than the other.

MayorOfKekville

MayorOfKekville

Toxic Misogynist™ with a Bad Personality™
-
Bummer, braincels was where to go for the best memes and lolz, something sorely missing here.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
I knew it would happen eventually.
Talking about your loneliness = ban
Making fun of lonely men = totally acceptable

grondilu

grondilu

Recruit
-
That pisses me off big time. I wrote some stuff I was kind of proud of, and I read other stuff from others that were beautiful black pill gems.

All this now being just deleted ?

That is outrageous.

TheCrock

TheCrock

Jawcel
-
Fuck, man, that place was an escape for me, a place where I could finally feel like I belonged. Now, poof, it's gone in an instant. Fuck those reddit admin shitstains.

Master

Master

Mod
-
Fuck, man, that place was an escape for me, a place where I could finally feel like I belonged. Now, poof, it's gone in an instant. Fuck those reddit admin shitstains.
It had some really good memes and shit. I quite enjoyed modding it for the time that I did.

It was an honor.

grondilu

grondilu

Recruit
-
It's like a freaking nuke. They just destroyed an entire community of guys who felt otherwise lonely and isolated.

How the fuck can they expect this to improve things in any way whatsoever ?

They could have closed the sub. You know, no more posts allowed. But no, they had to nuke the whole thing.

That's insane. Think about all these kids who were complaining about how they spent all their time rotting in their room browsing this sub. It was an addiction for them. Imagine them right now. They are basically forced to go cold turkey. That's usually not a good rehabilitation method, especially if it's forced upon.

Last edited:
Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Recruit
-
Hello frencels. Braincels refugee here, gonna cope here from now.

Bourbon

Bourbon

5'7 Hugless, Kissless
-
Meanwhile the subreddit that exists to hate witchhunt and stalk incels is still up GJ reddit cucks

imdeadtbh

imdeadtbh

im not sure if im a good person anymore.
-
Yeah I really feel like e;ring cunts I would post my memes on braincels all the time in hopes of helping someone else get a laugh and MAYBE get through there fucking day. But I guess that can't happen anymore. They will pay

rubber-duckie

rubber-duckie

Recruit
-
hey guys - guess ill be posting here with you from now on as my braincels home base got the axe :(

what a world we are living in

CursedSurrogate

CursedSurrogate

Recruit
-
Damn. That place was a good cope.

Robtical

Robtical

Incels without hate still can't get a date
-
Think about all these kids who were complaining about how they spent all their time rotting in their room browsing this sub. It was an addiction for them. Imagine them right now. They are basically forced to go cold turkey. That's usually not a good rehabilitation method, especially if it's forced upon.
They did it right on time for the joker movie too.

ThoughtfulCel

ThoughtfulCel

Ogremaxxing
-
I'm a fellow refugee. Glad theres another community that isnt attached to reddit. Hope everyone else from braincels finds this community.

TigerFestival

TigerFestival

Weebcel,Gamercel and Neetcel all in one.
-
Sad that r/braincels gets banned while a legitimate hate group r/inceltears gets to stay up. Mind you alot of big name people such as Tim Pool, FA Monday, The Quartering, Sargon of Akkad and many more hate IT and yet reddit allows it to still stand despite the disproval they get from many people and the fact that they're pedophiles, yet they get to stay up, so whatever. I welcome the braincel refugees in open arms.

Uglychincel

Uglychincel

Recruit
-
Goddamn braincels had some good OC memes

Firefly

Firefly

Who Needs A Fucking Title?!
-
Imagine taking a sub full of bullied people who received nothing but rejections all their life, then banning that sub claiming they are "bullies".
They basically just got bullied again.
It was inevitable though (since reddit is cucked and bluepilled as most of the world is), I am surprised it lasted that long.

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
-
Tbh
Run for the hills i say.
I enjoyed braincels despite it being on a soy infested site, but if they all migrate here; get ready for an Influx of fakecels and ACTUAL kids.

@Master

DarkMTS_57

DarkMTS_57

Y s srs ?
-
Imagine taking a sub full of bullied people who received nothing but rejections all their life, then banning that sub claiming they are "bullies".
It was inevitable though (since reddit is cucked and bluepilled as most of the world is), I am surprised it lasted that long.
Yeah...
You´re right.
It was all bound to happen, and it did.
Lit up a candle for that lost sub.

R.I.P
For Le memez
I enjoyed braincels despite it being on a soy infested sight, but if they all migrate here; get ready for an Influx of fakecels and ACTUAL kids.

@Master
One must be vigilant.
I think mods should update their rules on registering, in order to lock down as much fake people as possible.

TheSecondComing

TheSecondComing

no looks no life
-
damn, but now I have zero reasons to go to leddit, as I would just lurk braincels on occasion

Arthas93

Arthas93

Always remember that we all will die.
-
They were low tier normies and Incel moderates. Looks like the crunch down on Inceldom is tightening up before the Joker Movie.
More subs will go down, surely.

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
-
Honestly surprised it lasted as long as it did. Nearly a whole two years
1569871085066-png.153434

"Content that harasses or bullied"
Ah yes braincels, not inceltears who literally host witchhunts against anyone they disagree with lmao

Never browsed braincels so I don't really give a shit overall though

Master

Master

Mod
-
They were low tier normies and Incel moderates. Looks like the crunch down on Inceldom is tightening up before the Joker Movie.
More subs will go down, surely.

Comfcel

Comfcel

Empty.
-
Let the refugees come, we desperately need fresh content considering the recent drought. Also fuck Reddit

AlwaysLawRoute

AlwaysLawRoute

No showers, no haircuts,no personality
-
L

lifefuel

Recruit
-
This community gives bans and warnings based on bullshit too. It's over for incels.

anon2719

anon2719

Someone wake me up from this nightmare
-
I loved browsing braincels

NeetSupremacist

NeetSupremacist

Incel Revolutionary
-
Refugees are welcome imo.

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
-
hey guys - guess ill be posting here with you from now on as my braincels home base got the axe :(

what a world we are living in
What was your reddit name?

A

AAAAAAAAAAAcel

Recruit
-
Hi guys, first of all thanks for welcoming us, second if there was a sub on that cucked website that should've been banned, that was inceltears but apparently creating false flags and bullying people in already bad conditions is ok if they do it to low status men

DarkMTS_57

DarkMTS_57

Y s srs ?
-
Honestly surprised it lasted as long as it did. Nearly a whole two years
View attachment 153434
"Content that harasses or bullied"
Ah yes braincels, not inceltears who literally host witchhunts against anyone they disagree with lmao

Never browsed braincels so I don't really give a shit overall though
BullyHunters hunting the bullied.

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
-
You don't have to imagine, it's what they did to r/incels. They banned it the same way, brought out a new "update to the rules and policies" and then banned the sub. the funniest part was r/incels was banned for a post that wasn't even posted on r/incels, it was posted by some troll on r/legaladvice, but apparently we were responsible for the posts on another sub.

Essentially the official reason for banning r/braincels is bullshit, it's just an excuse to get rid of the sub without looking like it was due to media pressure (which is the real reason).

Personally I think incels should just give up with reddit, leave that shithole for good, you'll neverbe able to host a proper incel community on that leftwing shithole.

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

Overlord of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
-
Incelswithouthate will be next mark my words.

They'll never touch this site. Not while I'm alive.

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Recruit
-
You don't have to imagine, it's what they did to r/incels. They banned it the same way, brought out a new "update to the rules and policies" and then banned the sub. the funniest part was r/incels was banned for a post that wasn't even posted on r/incels, it was posted by some troll on r/legaladvice, but apparently we were responsible for the posts on another sub.

Essentially the official reason for banning r/braincels is bullshit, it's just an excuse to get rid of the sub without looking like it was due to media pressure (which is the real reason).

Personally I think incels should just give up with reddit, leave that shithole for good, you'll neverbe able to host a proper incel community on that leftwing shithole.
Strange how the sub got banned right before the joker. One would think taking away our copes right before the release would be quite counter productive.

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

Overlord of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
-
This is like when the refugees went to the castle cities either on LOTR or The Hobbit.

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
-
Strange how the sub got banned right before the joker. One would think taking away our copes right before the release would be quite counter productive.
It's probably because they don't want to be held responsible is a shooting happened, not that one will. They're just hopping on the hysteria, nothing new by reddit standards though.

Incline

Incline

22/White - Enduring my misery
-
Can't say I'm surprised.