[News] /r/Braincels banned from reddit, Braincel refugees welcome.

antinatalism

antinatalism

Recruit
-
i cant believe this fucking happened. hope this cope is as good as braincels was.

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Recruit
-
It's probably because they don't want to be held responsible is a shooting happened, not that one will. They're just hopping on the hysteria, nothing new by reddit standards though.
Fkin soy bastards celebrating over at IT is potent ragefuel. Oh well, not all is lost.

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
-
i cant believe this fucking happened. hope this cope is as good as braincels was.
I can quite easily believe it happened, it's literally what they did in 2017. I more can't believe it lasted as long as it did

Alfen

Alfen

Captain
-
Prepare for the wave of newfie coming here.

Blackpincel

Blackpincel

Officer
-
We need to get IncelTears banned for the same reason.
The best way is to get users from here that got screencapped there file mass reports on Reddit for defamation/harassment.

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
-
Welcome buddy boyo.
Just be careful with shitposting as mods are very trigger happy (with bans)

CursedSurrogate

CursedSurrogate

Recruit
-
Didn't one of the mods on r/Inceltears get exposed for being an actual pedo or something? This was probably a while back.

mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
-
We need to get IncelTears banned for the same reason.
The best way is to get users from here that got screencapped there file mass reports on Reddit for defamation/harassment.
lol the reddit admins couldn't give a fuck what IT does. feminist subs have always been above the rules on reddit

antinatalism

antinatalism

Recruit
-
I can quite easily believe it happened, it's literally what they did in 2017. I more can't believe it lasted as long as it did
yeah makes sense. i think i shouldve said its shocking and hard to swallow

CreationalTarget

CreationalTarget

Recruit
-
Right before our movie came out too. :cryfeels:

Really though, I genuinely hope this doesn't push anyone to do anything drastic.

ERadicator

ERadicator

Clowncel
-
And all because we are ugly, J fucking L. I honestly wish they outlawed Soy and Leftist faggotry, fucking faggots

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
-
Compilation of IT's reaction (few of my views shared - you should see the filename ;) ):

hope-foids-get-gased-png.153450

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
-
drpizza was there pretty regular, a bit more than once lol
I don't care if he posted one character on that sub, it's the blatant hypocrisy that IT demonstrate.

Elliot Roger - a severly mentally unstable guy went on a Tyrant and killed people because he wouldn't get laid.
IT: Okay
Alek Minassian - goes off and runs people over because he's frustrated.
IT: Okay.

Incels Years Later: *Exist*
IT: YOU GUYS ARE ALL FOLLOWING E.R AND A.M FOOTSTEPS AND THEIR ACTIONS REPRESENT THE INTENTIONS OF THE ENTIRE COMMUNITY. :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels:

ionlycopenow

ionlycopenow

Captain
-
When's a new sub emerging from the ashes :cryfeels:

G

Gymcelled

Recruit
-
Imagine taking a sub full of bullied people who received nothing but rejections all their life, then banning that sub claiming they are "bullies".
They basically just got bullied again.
It was inevitable though (since reddit is cucked and bluepilled as most of the world is), I am surprised it lasted that long.
Seriously this. How can they ban a sub for lonely men complaining about feeling ostracized but leavin IT?

It's high school all over again. The real bullies are never punished.

Also why don't they ban the femcel subreddit? Oh right, vaginas.

DankIncel

DankIncel

Captain
-
at least /r/incelscirclejerk isn't banned

H

HowCanSheSlap

Recruit
-
I would like to apply for asylum here, but you guys don't seem to like sarcasm and shitposts as much as braincels did

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Recruit
-
I would like to apply for asylum here, but you guys don't seem to like sarcasm and shitposts as much as braincels did
We refugeecels will keep the spirit of braincels alive.

Sitokirment

Sitokirment

Fascist, Enemy of my Species, Complete Shitbag
-
C

CuckedRedditor

Recruit
-
Hello frencels

Been on Braincels since 2017, sad to see it go. Got blackpilled out of my fucking mind thanks to that sub, but I always had a hunch the bluepill was bullshit.

Genuinely one of the funniest and highest IQ places on the Internet, I'm sad to see it go. Fuck IT cunts

Bernd

Bernd

is being himself
-
Favelacel already busy only posting stuff from this site. That guy will one day wake up and realize he's fucking wasted years of his life.

Actually surprised it lived that long. It had some good memes and not so many postmaxxing shitposts like here (no offense but you know it's true).
Any other subs like /r/IncelsWithoutHate will get banned too if they now post stuff that reflects negatively on females. Reddit might just allow you to submissively wallow in your pathetic misery but if you point out hypergamy or female privilege, you're gone. Won't do shit though. The blackpill is out there and the research has been done. Censoring the truth will not make it go away and it'll come out eventually.

Sitokirment

Sitokirment

Fascist, Enemy of my Species, Complete Shitbag
-
Hey IT and Braziliansmagma. We're still chilling here and you're still getting the rope

Last edited:
Glast

Glast

Goodnight, Space Incel
-
Over for me who used it to pass time while waiting for recess to end while in uni. Hiding my subhumanity in the library will never be the same.

rabitter

rabitter

Incel Blanquist
-
RIP braincels. I'll miss the memes.

Fuck. My copes keep being taken away. First the original r/incels then 8ch, now braincels... It's over...

Eskimocel

Eskimocel

Mogged from Perugia to Bratislava
-
Keep pushing people in a corner and they will do radical things.

IT is just sleeping faggots on a subreddit. Some people here have nothing to lose.

angrycurrycel

angrycurrycel

Untermensch
-
It’s been nearly a year since I last posted there. And of course, IT remains untouched

rabitter

rabitter

Incel Blanquist
-
It’s been nearly a year since I last posted there. And of course, IT remains untouched
I never posted there but I always browsed it. And honestly it was more active than this place.

Invalidusername

Invalidusername

Captain
-
braincels banned
q_f75b1aecba4ec6d65785339ea4068f9d-gif.153470

genuinely didn't think they would do it, i assumed they'd keep it as a containment sub

Noturlol

Noturlol

Recruit
-
Heyo, braincelfugee here. I should have joined sooner, Reddit is a terrible platform in general.

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Recruit
-
No more trucel Friday threads then, I guess. :( I'm going to miss those.

Edmund_Kemper

Edmund_Kemper

When I wake up, the real nightmare begins!
-
Are people on r/braincels different from people here?

People on incels(dot)net seem to be different from people here

Master

Master

Mod
-
Are people on r/braincels different from people here?

People on incels(dot)net seem to be different from people here
Yes. People have to be vetted to join this forum.

Whereas on other forums; there's no vetting process.

xOkazaki

xOkazaki

Cybercel
-
Braincels was honestly really comfy under all the memes, just felt like a collective understanding. I've been reading around, and the belief atm is it was nuked because of the whole Joker thing and people going on high alert. If that's the actual reason, JFL at this soycucked world really.

TurboSubhumanCel

TurboSubhumanCel

卐 CANNON foddER 卐
-
Seems that retarded 80-IQ soyboy :soy: brain cannot comprehend the wisdom of divide et impera :lul:

K

kaykay

Out of the dark
-
Guess we'll be back around here then. I was really looking forward to the creative spoilerd, mods r cucks

rabitter

rabitter

Incel Blanquist
-
Yes. People have to be vetted to join this forum.

Whereas on other forums; there's no vetting process.
tfw I got to join back when it was a free for all...

#feelsgoodman

Bleachcel

Bleachcel

FBIcel
-
/r/braincels = blocks out names whenever they discuss something, civilized and to the point
/r/inceltears = name literally mocks ugly men, continuously bullies ugly men without our their names, condones savagery

Virginp0wers

Virginp0wers

23yr Wageslave virgin
-
great now all the fakecels and normiefag " incels " are going to start posting here. :feelsseriously:

Fearofeight

Fearofeight

Wristcel 6.25", Framecel, Chincel, 5'7"
-
>giving a fuck about reddit
:feelsseriously: stop using that shit. There's nothing there anymore

Brazilian_Incel

Brazilian_Incel

Recruit
-
A fucking hate these reddit admins, bunch of cucks. First WPD, now this. I will never forget WPD, one of the biggest copes of my shitty life.

Sweedee

Sweedee

over for deepfriedcels
-
A fucking hate these reddit admins, bunch of cucks. First WPD, now this. I will never forget WPD, one of the biggest copes of my shitty life.
i miss frenworld and cringeanarchy tbh

ThisLifeKillsMe

ThisLifeKillsMe

Admiral
-
It's probably because they don't want to be held responsible is a shooting happened, not that one will. They're just hopping on the hysteria, nothing new by reddit standards though.
I have the feeling that theyre given orders whoever wants it to happen wants it to happen. All these warnings and articles now the ban. It is like the western governmens are sweating for it. They just could have banned it temporarily. This is a huge provocation for the members there.

Sad after all this time this sub finally got somewhat enjoyable

rubber-duckie

rubber-duckie

Recruit
-
how many new recruits joined today mods

september 30th crew, rise up, lol