[News] /r/Braincels banned from reddit, Braincel refugees welcome.

ObitoCel

ObitoCel

Recruit
-
Cucktears are such pathetic losers. Get a fucking job.

R

RichCel

Angry Kikecel
-
Reddit. 'tis for cucks.

fukmylyf

fukmylyf

-
seems like an opportunity to inject some life into this site... until the mods ban everyone. :feelsseriously:

pp183

pp183

imouto enthusiast
-
brutal. hopefully this site will gain some new users out of this so it becomes active again

fartbro

fartbro

autistic refugee
-
/r/braincels = blocks out names whenever they discuss something, civilized and to the point
/r/inceltears = name literally mocks ugly men, continuously bullies ugly men without our their names, condones savagery
Unfortunately, civilized discussion is not attractive to low IQ lizard brains. It is much easier to convince people on the fence by acting like a savage than to convert one of the opposition to your side. It's stupid, and soy as fuck, but their "witty" one liners seem to recruit more to their side than any carefully constructed argument could.

Not that we shouldn't discuss among ourselves in a civilized manner, it is just a matter of fact when arguing with an opposing force.

truthpill

truthpill

JUST HOLD FRAME BRO!
-
And of course those policies against bullying and harassment don't include cucktears JFL
We should all come together and cause the fall of cucktears ngl

Anonymous26

Anonymous26

Over in a Flash
-
Lol well that was fun for a while, guess I'm back to trolling mods and being angry at tall people here.

turbocuckcel_7000

turbocuckcel_7000

-
everyone there should be able to integrate here no problem, I didn't read that subreddit often but when I did it read almost the same as this place

the black dog

the black dog

Veteran
-
Anyone notice how le reddit hoards a bunch of undesirables into ghettos only to exterminate them quietly? Hm, really makes ya think.

wereqryan

wereqryan

Trucel; Destroyed by Parents; Life Nearing Its End
-
Woodvine Twiner

Woodvine Twiner

Worthless piece of shit
-
I've been reading around, and the belief atm is it was nuked because of the whole Joker thing and people going on high alert. If that's the actual reason, JFL at this soycucked world really.
JFL at killing braincels because of memes from /tv/.

solblue

solblue

Officer
-
Why did they decide to ban it now? I remember r/incels was getting press even from places like the Guardian, but braincels wasn't particularly controversial. Is reddit afraid someone will go ER at a joker screening and the site will be blamed? I wouldn't be surprised if some frustrated braincel decides to go ER now This event has galvanized me. I wouldn't mind donating to help keep incel sites alive. I'm not big into any apparel, but a fiver or tenner here and there might help

Fiddlesticks03

Fiddlesticks03

Recruit
-
Given Boardgaming (the female mod) was probably the only reason braincels survived the r/incels ban (well that and they existed before the r/incels ban), it was just a matter of time

Honestly because braincels mods banned me and a lot of other people months ago i really dont care braincels is dead. Long live all 20 or so external forums. Incel forums started before and after anything on Reddit. Reddit is just a small part of the story of the forum history.

Why did they decide to ban it now?
Well Alek Minassian browsed ForeverAlone. Like that was the only "incel" forum he mentioned he used. He said so in the confessional which got released this week. Maybe Reddit admins have REALLY severe, disability-qualifying dyslexia and mistook the word "Foreveralone" for "braincels"?

Last edited:
mental_out

mental_out

Facel mod
-
They seem to just pop these "new policies" out when they want to ban a few subreddits. Never even bother communicating with the mods of those communities to inform them, just immediately ban them. It's all an excuse. They'll slowly ebb away any subs that disagree with the feminist liberal narrative with more and more of these "policies"

Uglychincel

Uglychincel

Recruit
-
Really ironic since the original creator of reddit wanted free speech for every single thing and every topic regardless of what it was and what was accepted to advertisers, too bad he roped.

virgin4life

virgin4life

Legend
-
Interesting how the braincels ban comes right before the joker movie...
Really ironic since the original creator of reddit wanted free speech for every single thing and every topic regardless of what it was and what was accepted to advertisers, too bad he roped.
Yeah its almost like they are pissing on his legacy...

Fiddlesticks03

Fiddlesticks03

Recruit
-
Yea they have totally turned against Aaron and have developed their own brand that they want to mold and protect.

AzTookTheBlackpill

AzTookTheBlackpill

just a french shortcel
-
Why did they decide to ban it now? I remember r/incels was getting press even from places like the Guardian, but braincels wasn't particularly controversial. Is reddit afraid someone will go ER at a joker screening and the site will be blamed? I wouldn't be surprised if some frustrated braincel decides to go ER now This event has galvanized me. I wouldn't mind donating to help keep incel sites alive. I'm not big into any apparel, but a fiver or tenner here and there might help
I'm pretty sure the reddit admins feared the Joker release in theaters
I should have screencaped a lot of posts, too many blackpills forever gone now

FlyFace

FlyFace

Memento Mori
-
Reddit is Femistazi land now. Going on that shitheap is absolute retardation.

KingChemist

KingChemist

Colossal failure with women
-
JFL reddit. Cucks.

I

incel

Banned
-
sucks man. reddit is cucked to hell

I remember when the old r/incels was banned now this

Braincels_boyo

Braincels_boyo

Spoopy
-
These cucks banned us before our incel kino event. I almost roped today boyos. All I have is you guys

St.Pinochet

St.Pinochet

Recruit
-
Hello frencels. Braincels refugee here, gonna cope here from now.
I miss my home and feel like such a foreigner here. I hope this place gets as cozy as braincels. Hello to all veterancels witnessing the refugee crisis.

4mags1

4mags1

Recruit
-
Hello frencels. Braincels refugee here, gonna cope here from now.
Same...it was only a matter of time before reddit banned us. I'm so sad. Braincels was my favorite cope and I don't know where to go now. Do you think it's possible to improve this place and maybe even return /r9k/ to its glory days? I really nee a good incel community. I'm not well mentally without being able to talk with others like me and to laugh at memes and all of the funny stuff that got posted to braincels.

We need an incel hero to lead us to greatness and to make this site or some other site our new home.

There are so many of us out there and we need a homeland. We're like Jews who have been kicked out of lands and are now a diaspora with no homeland except we're not bastards like the Jews.

We need an Israel and a home. We can call it Incael [In-sigh-el]

Legendarywristcel

Legendarywristcel

Recruit
-
Iam gonna this t
Same...it was only a matter of time before reddit banned us. I'm so sad. Braincels was my favorite cope and I don't know where to go now. Do you think it's possible to improve this place and maybe even return /r9k/ to its glory days? I really nee a good incel community. I'm not well mentally without being able to talk with others like me and to laugh at memes and all of the funny stuff that got posted to braincels.

We need an incel hero to lead us to greatness and to make this site or some other site our new home.

There are so many of us out there and we need a homeland. We're like Jews who have been kicked out of lands and are now a diaspora with no homeland except we're not bastards like the Jews.

We need an Israel and a home. We can call it Incael [In-sigh-el]
Iam gonna give this place a chance. No point going back to reddit where it would eventually either get banned or infested with cucks/trannies.

Refund

Refund

Never Began
-
This is INCEL HARRASMENT, we demand justice and protection from the gov’t and a platform with a nice UI to voice our opinions. We’ve been bullied and at a severe disadvantage our whole lives and live as cogs to a society that belittles us for a bunch of silly memes, despite all the high IQ scientific research we post guised as blackpill.

Even then, All we get is silenced and mortally shadow banned because they don’t want the truth to be know and spread. With how many members braincels were getting every week and normies in other subs were starting to get blackpilled, the blackpill was spreading like wildfire. I believe we were silenced and condemned back to our last battalion.

Last edited:
IsolationHurts

IsolationHurts

HS Teachercel and RC's addict
-
Now I know why I got my main account banned for no reason. It is perfectly ok to bully and harrass people if they are ugly males, I see.

mgtow

mgtow

Recruit
-
Unfortunately, civilized discussion is not attractive to low IQ lizard brains. It is much easier to convince people on the fence by acting like a savage than to convert one of the opposition to your side. It's stupid, and soy as fuck, but their "witty" one liners seem to recruit more to their side than any carefully constructed argument could.

Not that we shouldn't discuss among ourselves in a civilized manner, it is just a matter of fact when arguing with an opposing force.
Nobody is interested in a high IQ, rigorous logical argument.

A blue piller's simping for a foid is no logic. It's a flaw. But that's what humanity call as love.

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

Major
-
It's not even insulting to call a redditor a cuck. Let's call them what they really are: TATTLETALES.

K9Otaku

K9Otaku

Recruit
-
Refugee from r/Braincel here.
I knew all along it was better here. The wiki, in particular, is awesome.
I did not make the switch bc I was lazy I guess.
So thank you reddit for prodding my ass into action

Fiddlesticks03

Fiddlesticks03

Recruit
-
There is unlikely to be a mass exodus of braincels users to other forums. Think they were all aware already of the other forums and Braincels just was a place for various culture warriors who probably feel no need for any incel communities (r/MDE types)

Last edited:
Fiddlesticks03

Fiddlesticks03

Recruit
-
Wow. Does that mean all the content there was just erased ? All of it ???
The memes from that subreddit exist elsewhere, so nothing of value was lost. Had thought about making a full backup of Braincels (and even thought about buying braincels.com back when it wasn't taken) months ago as I knew it was gonna get shut down for some BS reason. But honestly all the top memes are already other places so there was really no point.

Last edited:
F

FAloner

Recruit
-
The memes from that subreddit exist elsewhere, so nothing of value was lost. Had thought about making a full backup of Braincels (and even thought about buying braincels.com back when it wasn't taken) months ago as I knew it was gonna get shut down for some BS reason. But honestly all the top memes are already other places so there was really no point.
Places like where?

Fiddlesticks03

Fiddlesticks03

Recruit
-
Places like where?
the wiki
The memes not original to Reddit were transferred to the wiki months ago, spread out across various pages
The memes can easily be reposted to Reddit on various subreddits forever in case people want to carry the incel torch more on Reddit. Tons of them are not obviously incel memes.

Also, every external incel forum (and the wiki, which is not managed by a single site) has many backups and many owners so they cannot really ever be shutdown.

Last edited:
cardiologist

cardiologist

braincel
-
Another braincel refugee here. My use for Reddit is now completely gone. That sub was a great cope, but I'm glad we have another community here. Hey lads!

Sweedee

Sweedee

over for deepfriedcels
-
Another braincel refugee here. My use for Reddit is now completely gone. That sub was a great cope, but I'm glad we have another community here. Hey lads!

P

Papatoxicity

Recruit
-
Good morning, I hate women.

Uglychincel

Uglychincel

Recruit
-
already banned darwinsdisgraced JFL

norcel

norcel

Recruit
-
If you post on cucktears, don't go to your bull's house tomorrow.

ForlornOne

ForlornOne

6'6 Polandcel, 26yo, Gymcel
-
I had a really long attendance on that site, best memes, best content, everybody loves each other, maximum cope in cold, lonely friday nights, this is so bad...

KFT

KFT

-
This was so fucking obvious, why did anyone waste time on that fucking subreddit instead of here ?

ForlornOne

ForlornOne

-
This was so fucking obvious, why did anyone waste time on that fucking subreddit instead of here ?
Great content, brotherhood like nowhere else

KFT

KFT

-
Great content, brotherhood like nowhere else
That's understandable, but it was 100% clear that this was going to happen sooner or later, so you could have moved here way sooner. But it's a blessing in disguise, now none of you have a reason to browse cuckit.

ForlornOne

ForlornOne

-
That's understandable, but it was 100% clear that this was going to happen sooner or later, so you could have moved here way sooner. But it's a blessing in disguise, now none of you have a reason to browse cuckit.
Yep, but what's the next move? Delete all ours websites? No home to release our sorrows and feelings?

FUCKITALLREEE

FUCKITALLREEE

Recruit
-
already banned darwinsdisgraced JFL
They also banned geekcels, celout is the only one left i think, probably gonna get banned overnight too. Seems like freedom of speech and science are no longer allowed when it doesn't fit the bluecucked normies idea of it.