[News] /r/Braincels banned from reddit, Braincel refugees welcome.

redditrapist

redditrapist

Currycel - Dicklet - Autistic
-
This place seems strict about race posts. Does anyone know the details regarding race posts?

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Recruit
-
A fucking hate these reddit admins, bunch of cucks. First WPD, now this. I will never forget WPD, one of the biggest copes of my shitty life.
I miss WPD also. There was something comforting about watching people do really stupid things and getting their dumbasses killed. Like, no matter shitty my life is, at least I didnt reach into that giant machine and get turned into ground beef.

pp183

pp183

imouto enthusiast
-
This place seems strict about race posts. Does anyone know the details regarding race posts?
you can make race posts as long as you dont post shit like “you cannot be incel if white/black”

Wyatt Kaesar

Wyatt Kaesar

Incel Shaman
-
I just heard out about it. reddit is shit and full of normies but r/braincels atleast had some funny shit sometimes and was a good place to post incel image macros etc. Shame its gone.

Bjrgaminggod

Bjrgaminggod

NEGATIVE THOUGHTS , VERY NEGATIVE THOUGHTS
-
Braincels was the only uncucked place on the platform

Wyatt Kaesar

Wyatt Kaesar

Incel Shaman
-
"bullying and harassment" even though /r/braincels never bullied anyone or even "went after" people like other communities do. Instead simply posting funny pictures and talking about loneliness. but no. even being lonely is a crime now.

FUCK THIS WORLD! IM GOING TO FIGHT BACK
Braincels was the only uncucked place on the platform
they will ban /r/The_Donald in the run up to the 2020 election. something about "not platforming hatespeech"

L

lifefuel

Recruit
-
Good. Now those faggots can stop handwringing over their soyddit overlords banning them from wrong think

Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
-
"bullying and harassment" even though /r/braincels never bullied anyone or even "went after" people like other communities do. Instead simply posting funny pictures and talking about loneliness. but no. even being lonely is a crime now.
its bullshit, they ban braincels despite it being quarantined (and not even that radical since it was full of normies and foids) but they allow actually hateful and harassing feminist subreddits.

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Recruit
-
you can make race posts as long as you dont post shit like “you cannot be incel if white/black”
Thank goodness JBW isn't allowed. Most annoying part of braincels, ngl
its bullshit, they ban braincels despite it being quarantined (and not even that radical since it was full of normies and foids) but they allow actually hateful and harassing feminist subreddits.
As if their rules mean anything. They think their bullying and harrassment is some sort of twisted "justice," and that we are vermin to extinguish. They're all f***ed in the head.

A

Armcel

Recruit
-
Incelswithouthate will be next mark my words.

They'll never touch this site. Not while I'm alive.
How is reddit even supposed to shut down a entirely different website dumbhead

LittleBoy

LittleBoy

Overlord of the Incelosphere & Inceldom
-
How is reddit even supposed to shut down a entirely different website dumbhead
Not reddit. Just their activist hordes attempting to.

Incelestial

Incelestial

Recruit
-
It was only a matter of time and I'm surprised it even lasted as long as it did, ultimately it seems like a hollow victory because incels will just flow to other places which cucks can't control or even monitor if they're private, so these soyshits accomplished nothing

TaiLung

TaiLung

Recruit
-
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
THE MEMES

Ableboi

Ableboi

Übermensch
-
Never really went on there tbh.

A

AverTune

Recruit
-
What ITcucks will do? The meaning of their lifes were screenshots from r/braincels. Will they commit mass suicide?

Braincels_boyo

Braincels_boyo

Spoopy
-
Our atomic blackpill-archive, gone.
9f4eb3a6-db16-4b03-a881-5338ef5194ac-gif.155818

A

AverTune

Recruit
-
r/blackpillscience still alive.

GoyimWithAttitude

GoyimWithAttitude

Welcome to 2019, try not to kill yourself.
-
I just got a heads up a few minutes ago that braincels was going to be banned. I got this letter in modmail regarding it and I'm pretty sure my reddit account is gone as well lol. Apparently, they're banning under the guise of "bullying and harassment" this time but it's funny that they didn't ban the actual harassment subreddit Cucktears.

Anyways I wanted to make this short post and provide the image of the modmail I received before the sub went under:

View attachment 153416
Let's bring in hundreds of redditors to our forum! Great idea, guys. Smart.

zombie

zombie

Rotting until I am actually dead
-
Kind of obvious they were coming since r/incels was banned first. But I can't even be sad since I was permabanned there for "trolling" wtf? Fuck Reddit

genetic_scrap

genetic_scrap

The black pill is life.
-
Fuck reddit. Fuck normies. Fuck their endless platitudes and delusion. Glad there's an active black pill forum since Lookism and Sluthate are dead af.

Glad to be here, brocels. :cool:

Bjrgaminggod

Bjrgaminggod

NEGATIVE THOUGHTS , VERY NEGATIVE THOUGHTS
-
And Now Celouts is banned

CrackingYs

CrackingYs

Recruit
-
Celouts banned - that's what cucks get for trying to start a new incel sub on a cucked website.

Stop it. Just stop using Reddit and it will go away. It's either this site or Saidit until some super new unstoppable blockchain tor replacement for Reddit comes along and makes all discussion systems obsolete.

rubber-duckie

rubber-duckie

Recruit
-
shoutout to any celouts frens who got the banhammer

i do like it here although i wish we had more memes (i understand if some dont like that type of content, buts funny af to me)