Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News r/Communitycels banned. Redditcels where do we go now?

HowCanSheSlap

HowCanSheSlap

Banned
-
Lasted decent time. I don't like forums like incels.co as much as image boards. It's much better cope, more creative, less serious and the memes are god-tier over there.

Where do we go now? I am already on shortcels - surprised it hasn't been banned, it pre-exists the r/braincell ban.

The loose is just getting tighter and tighter. Most other 'evasion' communities are small and fractured. Is it reeally over for redditcels like myself?

Reddit is for cucks

If you don't like it here then GTFO. Probably because it's "too extreme" or some shit JFL :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Braincels was so funny

If you don't like it here then GTFO. Probably because it's "too extreme" or some shit JFL :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
I like it here but if you like shitposting then .co's "low effort" rule is suicidefuel

Lmao you guys are a mixed bag. But I couldn't give a fuck about who is 'extreme' or not. It's just as cucked here anyway, as if I posted a pic of a Chad/Stacey some of you guys get triggered and call it foid worship. I've been warned for shit and bait posting too

99% of conversations here are over particulars and endless pointless talk over subjects like height vs face, JBW is Asia etc. Over at Reddit we just took the piss out of foids and the clown world we live in.

get ready for the incel exodus to .co

Honestly, you guys have to abandon Reddit. That platform is not for us. I recommend getting used to this place.

Reddit was good for memes and sharing posts. I have other interests beside inceldom, so going from one place to another when I can speak on sports, movies, news and particular subreddit is an advantage over there.

JFL if you think the Off-topic section covers most of this.
Becone an offtopicel
Read above.

bumping so I can postmax

Good luck brah, I suppose someone will make a new subreddit that will get banned soon, and then again, and then again....

All as we speak while r/Trufemcels still EXISTS

Incel=Ban on Reddit

Reddit won't work out for us

Unless an incel sub camouflages itself as something else, it will always get banned as It is constantly patrolling to report incel subs

The blackpill is just too hard to handle for mainstream platforms tbh

They might as well come here, every other thread is a reddit repost anyway.

Fuk if you thought maycels were bad this is gonna be crazy

Nowhere. This is our last bastion

Shortcels is still kicking, though they'll probably be banned soon

r/IAmZombie

The rules are that everyone who is a subhuman on that sub just role plays as a zombie. All of their True Forced Rotting is from their zombie symptoms. They are GreenPilled.

I quit using Reddit after r/Celouts, but the shitposters there were some of the best, other than r/Braincels.

You go to .co

just stay here, our UI is superior blockchain

It would be nice if we could have a "subreddit"-style board on this very site. This way we could gather users who refuse to leave the Reddit environment/layout.

I actually enjoyed Braincels for the memes and lighter hearted (yet critical) humor, and some serious but not edgy posts.

Reddit was good for memes and sharing posts. I have other interests beside inceldom, so going from one place to another when I can speak on sports, movies, news and particular subreddit is an advantage over there.

JFL if you think the Off-topic section covers most of this.

Read above.
100% this. Braincels was golden, especially the bait titles to screw IT and scientific blackpills dropped from time to time

Your loyalty to reddit is like a like a prison bitch waiting around gaping his asshole for whatever action he is conditioned to get.

Unless an incel sub camouflages itself as something else, it will always get banned as It is constantly patrolling to report incel subs
lol that happened once, was cucked af and still got banned :feelshaha:

Let's move to IT.

That website is a collection of mentally damaged individuals.

Incels who remain on reddit are just soys in denial.

Saidit could have taken off if everyone migrated. It's not like it's so hard to visit a different website yet apparently it's not possible for soys to do that.

The thing about Reddit was that you could spread the black pill there on open ground.

Nobody comes here but incels and soytears. There's no outreach.

DM me your reddit username bro
The thing about Reddit was that you could spread the black pill there on open ground.

Nobody comes here but incels and soytears. There's no outreach.
inceltears is the outreach, they're fucking idiots and actually doing god's work

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back