/r/CreepyPMs is pretty blackpilling

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Captain
★★★
28d 16h 35m
Some of the submissions are actually stalkerish/weird. But if you sort by new, you soon see the majority of posts are just of low value ugly men trying to message foids, not even saying anything particularly creepy. As well as that, you will notice foids complaining about harassment, when the "harassing" messages are usually offers for cash for a fucking photo :lul:

This foid got offered 2000 euros (more than I make in a month as a full time slave) for a nude and she complains JFL.

Don't get me wrong, simps getting humiliated in any way is funny and a good thing, but foids complain WAY too fucking much. Meanwhile her looksmatch has literally never had a positive interaction initiated by a member of the opposite sex.

Bonus: Delusion of men strikes again. Can you imagine looking like this and actually thinking a foid would EVER want to talk to you online LMFAO

LMFAO at this simp in the comments of the one about the chair:
View attachment 395635
"m'lady having my jacket on her chair makes me feel like I exist to her :soy: who cares if she was paid :soy: :soy:

Last edited:
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
96d 8h 5m
Foids consider it an OUTRAGE when ugly men even hint some interest on them. Imagine thinking like that. Impossible for me to fathom this reality.

shii410

shii410

Emba
★★★★★
150d 9h 37m
I remember someone on braincels used quotes from the front page of r/creepypms while chadfishing and the tinder foids loved it

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

卐 Nothing but hate and disgust for soyciety 卐
★★★★★
30d 13h 26m
i hate how soys and foids never confront you, but just fucking block like cowards you do not even care to prove you wrong but rather you wallow in what they think is ur incorrect behaviour and leaving you in limbo

NirvanaFan1988

NirvanaFan1988

Talentless,dumb,poor,analphabet,ugly rotting away
-
9d 4h 18m
i hate how soys and foids never confront you, but just fucking block like cowards you do not even care to prove you wrong but rather you wallow in what they think is ur incorrect behaviour and leaving you in limbo
these faggots behave like actual fascists tbh

THE TRUE HONKLER

THE TRUE HONKLER

卐 Nothing but hate and disgust for soyciety 卐
★★★★★
30d 13h 26m
ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Captain
★★★
28d 16h 35m
I remember someone on braincels used quotes from the front page of r/creepypms while chadfishing and the tinder foids loved it
JFL that's genius. Will try

VindalooCell

VindalooCell

Streetshitter Supreme
21d 9h 52m
How many subs does it have?

TheUltimateMarkcel

TheUltimateMarkcel

Possessor of the Founding Inceltitan
★★★
2d 8h 27m
:feels::feels::feels: it's fucking over :feelsrope:

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Gymaxing kikecel training 2 fight incel oppression
★★★★★
38d 20h 24m
:blackpill:

dogcel256

dogcel256

Commander
★★
76d 21h 38m
creepy pm = pm from sub8 male. Cute pm = pm from chad

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
26d 15h 59m
Hahaha he even made a side by side comparison

your personality

your personality

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
★★★★★
81d 5h 55m
Foids consider it an OUTRAGE when ugly men even hint some interest on them. Imagine thinking like that. Impossible for me to fathom this reality.

And then after that they usually repost a screenshot of the conversationn on their favorite "cringe" sub to mock such guys even more.
creepy pm = pm from sub8 male. Cute pm = pm from chad

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Captain
★★★
28d 16h 35m
Hahaha he even made a side by side comparison

Found it

Someone's reaction to the above image being posted on /r/Tinder

Only a complete fucking retard could think "putting your energy into making yourself a better person" could do anything, while using TINDER, which is literally just HERE'S THE FACE, YES OR NO.

How fucking stupid are cucks?

Last edited:
Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
96d 8h 5m
View attachment 395654
Found it

Someone's reaction to the above image being posted on /r/Tinder
View attachment 395655
Only a complete fucking retard could think "putting your energy into making yourself a better person" could do anything, while using TINDER, which is literally just HERE'S THE FACE, YES OR NO.

How fucking stupid are cucks?
"Quit looking behind the curtains, silly inkel, and go back to being a subservient eunuch slave and work to support women while getting nothing but disdain, rejection and gaslighting in return".

CopingJim

CopingJim

Permavirgin loser, but at least not a cuck
★★
58d 15h 58m
Simps and red pill retards will rationalize this by saying that their game was not good enough. "You have to brainfuck her bro!!!1". Meanwhile in reality land, chad fucks her with no game, just telling her where they gonna fuck and thats it.

NothinButAComedy

NothinButAComedy

There is no gym for your face.
★★★★
12d 4h 17m
RREEEEEEEEE

RREEEEEEEEE

2/10 curry truecel
★★★★★
52d 19h 29m

Speed

Speed

Captain
★★★★
58d 12h 5m
cvh1991

cvh1991

Recruit
★★★★
1d 22h 26m
It do be like that
"Quit looking behind the curtains, silly inkel, and go back to being a subservient eunuch slave and work to support women while getting nothing but disdain, rejection and gaslighting in return".
Bingo

Speedloader

Speedloader

Bandicute
★★★★★
156d 7h 18m

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
21d 11h 48m
Its kinda sad that women are so mean

They are so used to attention and getting messages that they can be mean and still get away with it

Its also sad how many guys are desperate

Neggr

Neggr

Kebabcel in western europe, it never began.
★★★★★
26d 15h 59m
Emba

Emba

elderly gimp
★★★★★
85d 15h 25m
Some of the submissions are actually stalkerish/weird. But if you sort by new, you soon see the majority of posts are just of low value ugly men trying to message foids, not even saying anything particularly creepy. As well as that, you will notice foids complaining about harassment, when the "harassing" messages are usually offers for cash for a fucking photo :lul:

This foid got offered 2000 euros (more than I make in a month as a full time slave) for a nude and she complains JFL.
View attachment 395631

Don't get me wrong, simps getting humiliated in any way is funny and a good thing, but foids complain WAY too fucking much. Meanwhile her looksmatch has literally never had a positive interaction initiated by a member of the opposite sex.
View attachment 395632

Bonus: Delusion of men strikes again. Can you imagine looking like this and actually thinking a foid would EVER want to talk to you online LMFAO
View attachment 395633

LMFAO at this simp in the comments of the one about the chair:
View attachment 395635
"m'lady having my jacket on her chair makes me feel like I exist to her :soy: who cares if she was paid :soy: :soy:
I wish i had chairs

your personality

your personality

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎
★★★★★
81d 5h 55m

cvh1991

cvh1991

Recruit
★★★★
1d 22h 26m
Nailed it mate
Exactly it’s absurd