Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

/r/CreepyPMs is pretty blackpilling

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
Some of the submissions are actually stalkerish/weird. But if you sort by new, you soon see the majority of posts are just of low value ugly men trying to message foids, not even saying anything particularly creepy. As well as that, you will notice foids complaining about harassment, when the "harassing" messages are usually offers for cash for a fucking photo :lul:

This foid got offered 2000 euros (more than I make in a month as a full time slave) for a nude and she complains JFL.

Don't get me wrong, simps getting humiliated in any way is funny and a good thing, but foids complain WAY too fucking much. Meanwhile her looksmatch has literally never had a positive interaction initiated by a member of the opposite sex.

Bonus: Delusion of men strikes again. Can you imagine looking like this and actually thinking a foid would EVER want to talk to you online LMFAO

LMFAO at this simp in the comments of the one about the chair:
View attachment 395635
"m'lady having my jacket on her chair makes me feel like I exist to her :soy: who cares if she was paid :soy: :soy:

Last edited:
Foids consider it an OUTRAGE when ugly men even hint some interest on them. Imagine thinking like that. Impossible for me to fathom this reality.

I remember someone on braincels used quotes from the front page of r/creepypms while chadfishing and the tinder foids loved it

i hate how soys and foids never confront you, but just fucking block like cowards you do not even care to prove you wrong but rather you wallow in what they think is ur incorrect behaviour and leaving you in limbo
these faggots behave like actual fascists tbh

I remember someone on braincels used quotes from the front page of r/creepypms while chadfishing and the tinder foids loved it
JFL that's genius. Will try

How many subs does it have?

:feels::feels::feels: it's fucking over :feelsrope:

:blackpill:

creepy pm = pm from sub8 male. Cute pm = pm from chad

Hahaha he even made a side by side comparison

Foids consider it an OUTRAGE when ugly men even hint some interest on them. Imagine thinking like that. Impossible for me to fathom this reality.

i hate how soys and foids never confront you, but just fucking block like cowards you do not even care to prove you wrong but rather you wallow in what they think is ur incorrect behaviour and leaving you in limbo
And then after that they usually repost a screenshot of the conversationn on their favorite "cringe" sub to mock such guys even more.
creepy pm = pm from sub8 male. Cute pm = pm from chad

Hahaha he even made a side by side comparison

Found it

Someone's reaction to the above image being posted on /r/Tinder

Only a complete fucking retard could think "putting your energy into making yourself a better person" could do anything, while using TINDER, which is literally just HERE'S THE FACE, YES OR NO.

How fucking stupid are cucks?

Last edited:
View attachment 395654
Found it

View attachment 395655
Only a complete fucking retard could think "putting your energy into making yourself a better person" could do anything, while using TINDER, which is literally just HERE'S THE FACE, YES OR NO.

"Quit looking behind the curtains, silly inkel, and go back to being a subservient eunuch slave and work to support women while getting nothing but disdain, rejection and gaslighting in return".

Simps and red pill retards will rationalize this by saying that their game was not good enough. "You have to brainfuck her bro!!!1". Meanwhile in reality land, chad fucks her with no game, just telling her where they gonna fuck and thats it.

It do be like that
"Quit looking behind the curtains, silly inkel, and go back to being a subservient eunuch slave and work to support women while getting nothing but disdain, rejection and gaslighting in return".
Bingo

Its kinda sad that women are so mean

They are so used to attention and getting messages that they can be mean and still get away with it

Its also sad how many guys are desperate

Some of the submissions are actually stalkerish/weird. But if you sort by new, you soon see the majority of posts are just of low value ugly men trying to message foids, not even saying anything particularly creepy. As well as that, you will notice foids complaining about harassment, when the "harassing" messages are usually offers for cash for a fucking photo :lul:

This foid got offered 2000 euros (more than I make in a month as a full time slave) for a nude and she complains JFL.
View attachment 395631

Don't get me wrong, simps getting humiliated in any way is funny and a good thing, but foids complain WAY too fucking much. Meanwhile her looksmatch has literally never had a positive interaction initiated by a member of the opposite sex.
View attachment 395632

Bonus: Delusion of men strikes again. Can you imagine looking like this and actually thinking a foid would EVER want to talk to you online LMFAO
View attachment 395633

View attachment 395635
"m'lady having my jacket on her chair makes me feel like I exist to her :soy: who cares if she was paid :soy: :soy:
I wish i had chairs

Nailed it mate
Exactly it’s absurd

View attachment 395631

View attachment 395632

View attachment 395633

View attachment 395635
What most women consider “harassment” is not actually harassment and harassment in general is more complex than it’s often made out to be.

For example, a guy hitting on you is not harassment and it’s not something that’s “bad” at all — women dress like whores to attract high value mates. They want Chad to hit on them but are disgusted when a low value ugly guy is interested in them.

Men would kill to have women hit on them like men hit on women — like Gymcelled talked about recently women’s “”””””problems””””” are men’s dreams.

View attachment 395654
Found it

View attachment 395655

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: Typical cucked low IQ response. Based post. Always expose whore nature.