Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious /r/depression/ is a blackpill goldmine

• Thread starter Deleted member 8353
  • Start date
Deleted member 8353

Deleted member 8353

Former Hikikomori, Aimless Pleasure Seeker
-
Seriously the men on this sub are mostly incels, whereas just about every foid there complains about current or past relationships.

I mean this is just the stuff I saw in about a minute or two of browsing the sub. Most of these posts don't even get responses it seems. The people who say depression isn't at least related to sexual and romantic dissatisfaction are deluded at best, dishonest at worst. It's destroys your motivation, crushes you emotionally, and then nobody even cares. At most you'll get people respond to try and gaslight you, but that's it. Similar to a lot of the threads here, reading this shit just makes me sad.

All of reddit blackpill goldmine tbh

28 year old. Living with parents. Can't finish my masters for last 4 years. Unemployed. Never asked out any crush. Single. Obese. Receding hairline. Nothing excites me. Scared of suicide.

brutal tbh

Redditors only reply when there is a picture of a female with a sad pouty face, they think if they simp really hard that it might get them somewhere.

Redditors are natural predators that way, they think that her being 'sad' (with her chad bf and large social circle) makes her an easier target.

28 year old. Living with parents. Can't finish my masters for last 4 years. Unemployed. Never asked out any crush. Single. Obese. Receding hairline. Nothing excites me. Scared of suicide.

brutal tbh
The comments are brutal too.

Imagine if they would know about the blackpill.

Seriously the men on this sub are mostly incels, whereas just about every foid there complains about current or past relationships.
This basically sums up the difference between male and female depression.

0 comments

0 comments

1 comment

unless it has an F after a number in the title in which case there's double digit number of comments.

Jfl being a male and hoping for help from anyone.

The plagiocephaly one damn, that's kinda what my face is like, one side is decent looking the other is longer more recessed, I've measured it.

In one way shape or form, yes it is. All of reddit is a blackpill mine.
Seriously what is it about that site that this is the case? I don't think other communities where they are a lot of introverted guys like programming hubs, Stackoverflow and the like are as bad.

Seriously what is it about that site that this is the case? I don't think other communities where they are a lot of introverted guys like programming hubs, Stackoverflow and the like are as bad.
Brogrammers on Stackoverflow want to kill themselves for different reasons.

They need to sign up here.

Men have actual problems, women pretend to have problems

Guess which ones of those threads get zero replies while the others are showered with attention, upsoypoints and meaningless reddit awards?

The men have actual problems and nobody cares. Meanwhile foids are crying because chad yet has to reply and everyone rushes in their support

0 comments

0 comments

1 comment

unless it has an F after a number in the title in which case there's double digit number of comments.

you are on your own

0 comments

0 comments

1 comment

This reminds me of that time where a girl posted her painting or whatever without her face in it and it didn't get any attention, but then she posted the picture of her painting again but this time you could see her holding it and suddenly she got thousands of likes and comments even though the painting itself was shit

Lol wish I could find it again

This reminds me of that time where a girl posted her painting or whatever without her face in it and it didn't get any attention, but then she posted the picture of her painting again but this time you could see her holding it and suddenly she got thousands of likes and comments even though the painting itself was shit

Lol wish I could find it again
Even if a woman isn't an attention whore she will quickly become one. Simps won't care about her until they learn she's a woman.

Men have actual problems, women pretend to have problems
Imagine not having had a single guy interested in you for 2 weeks.
90% of women would rope if they would be in our position.

I mean this is just the stuff I saw in about a minute or two of browsing the sub. Most of these posts don't even get responses it seems. The people who say depression isn't at least related to sexual and romantic dissatisfaction are deluded at best, dishonest at worst. It's destroys your motivation, crushes you emotionally, and then nobody even cares. At most you'll get people respond to try and gaslight you, but that's it. Similar to a lot of the threads here, reading this shit just makes me sad.

Women complain about chad leaving them or verbally abusing them

Men complain about being alone their entire life. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
Imagine not having had a single guy interested in you for 2 weeks.
90% of women would rope if they would be in our position.
There was an article written by an old, chubby and tall western foid who went to japan for work. Men completely ignored her and were business like to her. She tried hitting on them and they just carried on. She was treated like a man

She became "depressed" and left japan to work elsewhere. The article was gold. I wish I could find it again

Last edited:
If you think this is ropefuel, check out r/foreveralone, jfl its over

Our poor bluepilled brothers, remember when we were like that? I feel bad for them ngl

There was an article written by an old, chubby and tall western foid who went to japan for work. Men completely ignored her and were business like to her. She tried hitting on them and they just carried on. She was treated like a man

She became "depressed" and left japan to work elsewhere. The article was gold. I wish I could find it again
Holy shit!
Every woman should be treated like a man at least once in their lives so they would know how much it fucking sucks

But it's men (well, :soy:men:soy:) who make this possible so they're the ones we should be shitting on for that kind of behavior.

more proof foids cant have real problems

Women can't have depression. It's basically larping to get attention

If those same threads where made by a female, there would be a bunch of reddit awards on it and each of them would've gotten 100+ replies. People just don't care about males, not even other men for the most part.