Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

/r/Drama infiltrators kindly fuck off

Ritalincel

Ritalincel

⛆⛆⛆⛆
★★★★★
Recently there’s been an influx of sockpuppet accounts from /r/drama posting stuff from braincels and incels to their sub. Worse, still, they’re using our fucking memes like “it’s over for currycels.”

No doubt some of them are IT numales and trannies that pretend to be on our side. Watch out for fakecels boyos.

Thanks for the heads-up br0. :feelsokman:

Purge all numale cucks tbh.

jfl at liberal losers with no life making shit up and post them to claim moral superiority.

A ship is never without its rats

Based mods will purge them.

lol what a dogshit subreddit :feelshaha:

JoinedNov 26, 2017

JoinedNov 26, 2017
12431.jpg

>Even Mentioning Reddit
:soy:

Hey /r/drama, show me in your screencap! I wish you entitled landwhales and fedora tipping cunts an even sadder new year. I hope all the food in your fridge rots.

Hey /r/drama, show me in your screencap! I wish you entitled landwhales and fedora tipping cunts an even sadder new year. I hope all the food in your fridge rots.
Landwhales could use some celery tbh..

I thought the forum is public. Let them look around and take all the screen shots they want.

Maybe they will get gold from a kind stranger.

Recently there’s been an influx of sockpuppet accounts from /r/drama posting stuff from braincels and incels to their sub. Worse, still, they’re using our fucking memes like “it’s over for currycels.”

No doubt some of them are IT numales and trannies that pretend to be on our side. Watch out for fakecels boyos.
1795.jpg

Fuck! You made me sort /r/drama by new. How do I rid myself of this ebola!?

Just checked their subreddit. Makes me rage when redditcucks use our lingo.

Originally I thought they were on our side due to a few comments especially when they tagged BrazillianSmigma and made fun of him

Most of these faggots are from the podcast subreddit r/ChapoTrapHouse which is basically r/Inceltears, r/atheism and r/LateStageCapitalism combined.

2B9881A5 BBAE 4A16 A3AC F8320CC8E867
Basically a podcast where 3 white numales tell you how bad capitalism is and how we need communism while also charging for their premium podcast and making over $100,000 a month.

ED30528F 7732 425D AB85 78202C4EA706

Most of these faggots are from the podcast subreddit r/ChapoTrapHouse which is basically r/Inceltears, r/atheism and r/LateStageCapitalism combined.

View attachment 76798
Basically a podcast where 3 white numales tell you how bad capitalism is and how we need communism while also charging for their premium podcast and making over $100,000 a month.

View attachment 76799
Holy shit wtf, these bastards are making millions just for spouting bluepilled nonsense into a microphone l.
Meanwhile we spend years in college just to become a wage slave that can never make that kind of money.:feelsrope:

Why do people give a shit about us?

Holy shit wtf, these bastards are making millions just for spouting bluepilled nonsense into a microphone l.
Meanwhile we spend years in college just to become a wage slave that can never make that kind of money.:feelsrope:

If you split their monthly income 3 ways, they are making $440,000 each annually before taxes. Even if you assume they have a handful of full time employees to help them, they are probably still clearing $100,000 a piece annually.

Most STEM graduates make less than $65,000 annually.
12F8AEBF B6B8 48D2 90AF 49E97D14904C

Ironically, if world wide communism was to be put into place, political pundit leeches like these cucks would be the first people to be purged. They support open borders too, which is funny as fuck because the USSR built the Berlin Wall and it was nearly impossible to immigrate from or to the USSR.

Oh wait, USSR wasn’t real communism and I guess Venezuela wasn’t either.:feelskek: All the communist countries have all embraced capitalism. :feelshaha:

it was nearly impossible to immigrate from or to the USSR.
Cope. USSR only restricted immigration from countries that allied with the West. There are plenty of stories of Indians and Chinese immigrating to Soviet Union back in the day,
Most STEM graduates make less than $65,000 annually.
View attachment 76849

Still better than the US median wage of $31K. Literally double. JFL if you're not stemlordmaxxing.

Code:
The Bureau of Labor Statistics reported a median personal income of $865 weekly for all full-time workers in 2017. The U.S Bureau of the Census has the annual median personal income at $31,099 in 2016.

Still better than the US median wage of $31K. Literally double. JFL if you're not stemlordmaxxing.
Hahaha cope yourself br0
https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052970203687504576655331418204842
8C9296F5 F26F 45E7 B621 857FD78A72E7

WSJ: Are there examples of occupations where you don't have to be beautiful?

Mr. Hamermesh: You would think you could find examples of occupations where being unattractive wouldn't hurt you at all. But in every one I have looked at, being better looking helps you. For example, you wouldn't think it would matter much if you are teaching in college. But based on my studies, better-looking [professors] are more appreciated by their students. The only counter-example I've seen is a study showing that if you [commit] armed robbery or theft, it pays to be uglier. The white-collar criminals are more successful if they are better-looking, but for crimes involving force, I'd rather be an ugly robber because I'd scare the guys and they'd give me their money faster.
Chad is fucking Stacy and getting raises and making sales just by using his good looks while you are working hard and jerking your dick every night out of loneliness. Eventually you might betabux a second hand whore, I wish you luck.

Me? I’m going to LDAR while doing the bare minimum to eek out a living.

Last edited:
Hahaha cope yourself br0
https://www.wsj.com/articles/SB10001424052970203687504576655331418204842

Chad is fucking Stacy and getting raises and making sales just by using his good looks while you are working hard and jerking your dick every night out of loneliness. Eventually you might betabux a second hand whore, I wish you luck.

Me? I’m going to LDAR while doing the bare minimum to eek out a living.
Still better than normies, pal.

I don't compare myself to Chads because I know I'll never become one even with surgerymaxxing.

LDARing is a young man's game. Even then that shit only works in Western Europe in the long run. The social benefit programs are too few to do that in Canada/USA.

And JFL @ believing that stemlords work hard.

It's those tradies laying roofs in the middle of July - they are hard working cucks.

Meanwhile us stemlords sit in a comfortable, air-conditioned office while typing out a few lines of code that we copy-pasted from stackexchange for some crud app. Being a stemlord is the comfiest way to wagecuck tbh.

View attachment 76798

View attachment 76799

$110K for preaching about the superiority of communism? JFL!

Could be worse - if 3 Stacies were doing that podcasting they'd be making 3x easily.