Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment r/EthnicIncels

arab_incel

arab_incel

Officer
★★★★

Just subbed but it’s probably gonna get banned because cuckit.

why even try on reddit? it's like ISIS terrorism, yeah, once in a blue moon you bomb a train or something it feels good. But the west, just goes, with their vastly superior technology and influence . . . to bomb your countries, and your civilians that had no say in the matter (metaphorically they are like FAs/ incels without hate)1000x worse.

why even try on reddit? it's like ISIS terrorism, yeah, once in a blue moon you bomb a train or something it feels good. But the west, just goes, with their vastly superior technology and influence . . . to bomb your countries, and your civilians that had no say in the matter (metaphorically they are like FAs/ incels without hate)1000x worse.
I created the sub so that ethnicels don't feel like they are alone

Watch it be banned by tomorrow.

I'm not ethnic so they won't accept me