Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill r/exmuslim is the proof that women will do anything for chad(especially white)

RickyFitts

RickyFitts

Recruit
★★★★
I remember when i was in my fedora phase i was lurking that sub to cope with living as exmuslim in muslim household. However, the experience was quite different for me. Post after post there is some ethnic arab foid complaining about their conservative families. The ones that are in muslim countries plan to escape to west so that they can cut off all the contact with their families and be a white men's whore. The foids that are in the west with a few exception have white bfs or they leave their religion and families to get married to whites JFL at this. Go on an ask all the exmuslim foids on that sub what is it that they are planning to do it'll be that they want to move to west so that they can slut around. Also JFL at you if you think your daughter will not be affected to such a degree by western degeneracy and cuckoldery that she will stay muslim. Even those who keep their virginity still flirt , talk with men and suck their cocks cz they'll still be percieved as "virgins". JFL

Interesting. I'd never seen this subreddit, but you're right. Brutal racepill and blackpill for all "Islam will save the degenerate west"cels.

Only solution is, to cut them of completly from any form of socialization tbh.

I remember when i was in my fedora phase i was lurking that sub to cope with living as exmuslim in muslim household. However, the experience was quite different for me. Post after post there is some ethnic arab foid complaining about their conservative families. The ones that are in muslim countries plan to escape to west so that they can cut off all the contact with their families and be a white men's whore. The foids that are in the west with a few exception have white bfs or they leave their religion and families to get married to whites JFL at this. Go on an ask all the exmuslim foids on that sub what is it that they are planning to do it'll be that they want to move to west so that they can slut around. Also JFL at you if you think your daughter will not be affected to such a degree by western degeneracy and cuckoldery that she will stay muslim. Even those who keep their virginity still flirt , talk with men and suck their cocks cz they'll still be percieved as "virgins". JFL
Islam like any other religion is cope .The only truth is the pimp hand , keep it strong.

Islam like any other religion is cope .The only truth is the pimp hand , keep it strong.
it's cope but i prefer sharia to degeneracy

You can't save idiots from themselves.

islam is my only hope and its sad watching it become cucked

This really shows how much shittier the world gets every day :feelsrope:

Statistically Islam is doing much better, everyone should by now know that reddit is fake as hell. Most devout Muslim girls (hijab wearing ones) are highly unlikely to whore around. But seriously I think exmuslims is a larp subreddit. Its fucking reddit for crying out loud. Don't trust that shit nowadays.

Statistically Islam is doing much better, everyone should by now know that reddit is fake as hell. Most devout Muslim girls (hijab wearing ones) are highly unlikely to whore around. But seriously I think exmuslims is a larp subreddit. Its fucking reddit for crying out loud. Don't trust that shit nowadays.

Is it? Muslim women flock to surgeons doing hymen restoration surgeries, my brother once did a legendary prank in the early days of the internet (mid 90s) where he created a website pretending to be a surgeon offering a world first fully authentic hymen restoration procedure. He got absolutely FLOODED with requests from desperate Muslim women wanting to get it done before an arranged marriage etc. This was back when few people could even use the internet - imagine what its like now.

that sub is full of toilets who left islam just to whore around in the west and sleep with white chads as much as they could.

there's literally not even the slightest argument why they left islam and all of their threads are about "muh freedom" and and how islam stopped them from whoring around in the west in the past.

:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

female exmuslims= lusting after white cock

Guys how many times do we need to explain this shit?

AWALT
AWALT
AWALT
AWALT
AWALT
AWALT
AWALT
AWALT
AWALT
AWALT
AWALT

Women nature in Arabia is the same women nature in Europe, the only difference is how we men handle their nature, we men have 2 options:

1: We give these women freedom.
2: We don't give them freedom (and we men are superior to them and are capable of suppressing them).

Muslim foids are no different from non-muslim foids, you give these foids a bit of freedom and freedom of movement and look what happens:
The foid will gladly become an apostate to her religion, she will gladly get rejected by her family, she will gladly take the risk to get killed by her father, but for what? She all does this gladly for some chad or white cock....

AWALT

We men need to take away their freedoms, God tells the women in the Quran:

"Wa qarna fi buyutikonna"

وَ قَرْنَ في بُيُوتِکُنَّ وَ لا تَبَرَّجْنَ تَبَرُّجَ الْجاهِلِيَّةِ الْأُولي

33:33) And stay in your houses, and do not display yourselves like that of the times of ignorance, and perform As-Salat (IqamatasSalat), and give Zakat and obey Allah and His Messenger.

Women need to be oppressed, that's the only way. They need to be kept inside a house, they shouldn't enjoy freedom of movement.

ExMuslims is full with muslim foids who left Islam because they want to ride the cock carousel with Chad's sperm.

Is it? Muslim women flock to surgeons doing hymen restoration surgeries, my brother once did a legendary prank in the early days of the internet (mid 90s) where he created a website pretending to be a surgeon offering a world first fully authentic hymen restoration procedure. He got absolutely FLOODED with requests from desperate Muslim women wanting to get it done before an arranged marriage etc. This was back when few people could even use the internet - imagine what its like now.
it's quite sad
that sub is full of toilets who left islam just to whore around in the west and sleep with white chads as much as they could.

there's literally not even the slightest argument why they left islam and all of their threads are about "muh freedom" and and how islam stopped them from whoring around in the west in the past.
basically summed up

AWALT
AWALT
AWALT
AWALT
AWALT
AWALT
AWALT
AWALT
AWALT
AWALT
AWALT

Women nature in Arabia is the same women nature in Europe, the only difference is how we men handle their nature, we men have 2 options:

2: We don't give them freedom (and we men are superior to them and are capable of suppressing them).

Muslim foids are no different from non-muslim foids, you give these foids a bit of freedom and freedom of movement and look what happens:
The foid will gladly become an apostate to her religion, she will gladly get rejected by her family, she will gladly take the risk to get killed by her father, but for what? She all does this gladly for some chad or white cock....

AWALT

33:33) And stay in your houses, and do not display yourselves like that of the times of ignorance, and perform As-Salat (IqamatasSalat), and give Zakat and obey Allah and His Messenger.

Women need to be oppressed, that's the only way. They need to be kept inside a house, they shouldn't enjoy freedom of movement.

ExMuslims is full with muslim foids who left Islam because they want to ride the cock carousel with Chad's sperm.
based and blackpilled

AWALT
AWALT
AWALT
AWALT
AWALT
AWALT
AWALT
AWALT
AWALT
AWALT
AWALT

AWALT

based af, women are children who dont deserve rights

Ex muslims are cucks

Ethnic females are free whores for white men.

Islam tells you to keep women under control. it's up to people to follow this command or not. and of course women want chad dick no matter what, do you really think women have religion, ideology? no lol.

Ex muslim women be like:

"teehee I left Islam because it wouldnt allow me to get chad dickk teehee"
AWALT

There have been many instances of hijabis whoring(in France especially with Tyrone)

From what I have heard, from lurking forums regarding muzzie foids, is that the sluttiest ones are actually the hijabi ones

reported the subreddit to ISIS so they can stone the whores

Brutal racepill and blackpill for all "Islam will save the degenerate west"cels.
From what I have heard, from lurking forums regarding muzzie foids, is that the sluttiest ones are actually the hijabi ones
I find the most "devout" foids tend to be the sluttiest ones. They use it as a cover for their whore behavior. It was the same with mormon sluts in Utah.

yup 100%.

they dream of leaving the glorious religion of Islam so they can take more white cock SMH.

muslim women are rare where I live

Ex muslim women be like:

"teehee I left Islam because it wouldnt allow me to get chad dickk teehee"

AWALT

There have been many instances of hijabis whoring(in France especially with Tyrone)

Well yeah, but its still better than how other foids are doing. I did say statistically for a reason. You know what are the worst type of women out there? Noodlewhores. At least most Muslim girls and the community try to save face while noodles are fucking over their ricecels.

r/exmuslim is more toxic than "radical" muslims

Does that mean they are joes and not vergens?

D
Is it? Muslim women flock to surgeons doing hymen restoration surgeries, my brother once did a legendary prank in the early days of the internet (mid 90s) where he created a website pretending to be a surgeon offering a world first fully authentic hymen restoration procedure. He got absolutely FLOODED with requests from desperate Muslim women wanting to get it done before an arranged marriage etc. This was back when few people could even use the internet - imagine what its like