Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel r/festivalsluts is pure blackpilled suifuel

• Thread starter Deleted member 23682
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23682

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-
a lot of times on reddit we see "stories" of slut escapades, and we can say "LARP" because in many cases, it is a LARP.

but the extreme sluttery of girls who go to music festivals is no LARP. it is real

Don't wanna look at what they're posting as I want to sleep peacefully tonight. Even the obvious larp stories are still suifuel since you know it's happening for real somewhere.

jfl at the holes on there complaining that they cant whore out because of quarantine. Shame that things are starting to reopen :feelsbadman:

but the extreme sluttery of girls who go to music festivals is no LARP. it is real
I think "extreme sluttery" is still underestimated. There are no words in the English language to properly describe their behavior on festivals.

jfl at the holes on there complaining that they cant whore out because of quarantine. Shame that things are starting to reopen :feelsbadman:
everything is reopened if you're in America. Everythings about the riots now.

Their degeneracy is disturbing. They genuinely seem to have mental illness.

I pray to God that they get lots of nasty STD's. They are, after all, God's way to punish foids and Chads.
Why are thee so toxic? Those girls are discovering themselves. They will be someone's wife one day and be happy that they matured past this wild phase, so they can have missionary sex with the man that pay her bills.

everything is reopened if you're in America. Everythings about the riots now.

Well yeah most of the media coverage is on that. In my state a lot of businesses are still doing curbside and theres a few other restrictions. But yeah for the most part things are opening up again.

On another note, the personality meme strikes again jfl

Indeed, to foids I am toxic and caustic. The truth burns them.

There are less degenerate ways to "discover oneself". In fact, those foids are so shallow and lack so much content, that there is not much for them to discover about themselves.

I have no pity for the beta cuck, gay soyboy, that will become the provider of such scum foids. They do it willingly, masochists.
High iq af

I once saw a video where a slut in a car gave a fucking bj to a hobo, that was some brutal shit, really suifuel

I really wish people like this die

I once saw a video where a slut in a car gave a fucking bj to a hobo, that was some brutal shit, really suifuel

I really wish people like this die
Hobo chad in rags lives like a king while we rot. Must be his personality

stupidslutsclub is 40000000% worse imo